Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,994 members, 7,863,571 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:24 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2586) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183658 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2583) (2584) (2585) (2586) (2587) (2588) (2589) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mazizitonene(m): 11:51pm On Dec 13, 2013
dre11:
funny thing be say the guy dey sell cool
I tire o, dem say na illu tnz lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 13, 2013
Kslib:
Hahahah!!! This is funny ooo!! grin

Why should I be afraid of getting close to women? I am not o!!

It was like i was forced?------ lol.. Maybe only you saw it that way.. Or maybe that was my strategy .. cheesy .. But like i said sha--- maybe only you saw it that way.. Dunno if another person did see that way sha..

Hmmn, what does it say?
I. Cleared
ii. Rigid
Iii. Don't worry bout that,there's an answer for it already. wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 13, 2013
Mondisweets: yes love im not hiding though, im teaching these children about the issues of life cheesy

Interesting.. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:53pm On Dec 13, 2013
I'm not feeling this at all at all.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mazizitonene(m): 11:54pm On Dec 13, 2013
Mondisweets: what kind of new breed? Why havent i heard of it until now?
Baby..dats because I'm d only one dat has it....itx rare cos its special grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 13, 2013
njokusboy:

Hahahahahahaahahahahaa.... I beleaf yew...

Lwkmd
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 13, 2013
dre11:
where she dey?

She dey sleep beside me ryt now
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:55pm On Dec 13, 2013
Tabh:
You may get it too wrong,i am really gentle o. Seriously. embarassed
ehe!

I can see that embarassed
with all the mordified post btw you, Ochon and Njoks abi gringrin
i can see, smell and feel it
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mazizitonene(m): 11:55pm On Dec 13, 2013
Reincarnated:

Na hin wife album wey dem just release. She use one album tell her story. Kind of like a visual album of 14 songs and 17 videos. I don't know if anybody knew she was doing an album. I think the last people to ever secretly release an album that I know of, was radio head. From the few songs i've heard, i think the album is going to hit platinum soon.
Hmm....beyonce dey try wella...but dat jay-z undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 13, 2013
Tabh:
You may get it too wrong,i am really gentle o. Seriously. embarassed

Gentle ko, Jack ni. lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 13, 2013
Bukato3:

Interesting.. smiley
how come you are still up?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:56pm On Dec 13, 2013
njokusboy:

awwuuuuuu
make i no talk lipsrsealed
Jekyll & Hyde:

Lwkmd
You will not go and study ba?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 13, 2013
mazizi tonene:
Baby..dats because I'm d only one dat has it....itx rare cos its special grin
if you cant show us all then it means you are lying grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 13, 2013
Bukato3:

*removes his eyeballs and passes it to Jekyll* . Tufia. grin

Loool. Caseless don bite you, ba?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:58pm On Dec 13, 2013
Tabh:
I. Cleared
ii. Rigid
Iii. Don't worry bout that,there's an answer for it already. wink
Tell me the answer!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 13, 2013
njokusboy:

*clears throat*,the ministry has really moved
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 13, 2013
dre11:
ehe!

I can see that embarassed
with all the mordified post btw you, Ochon and Njoks abi gringrin
i can see, smell and feel it
Modified? Erm erm,how do you mean please?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 12:00am On Dec 14, 2013
mazizi tonene: I tire o, dem say na illu tnz lipsrsealed
that na wetin me hear too

End of time tinzzzzz
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:01am On Dec 14, 2013
Reincarnated: I'm not feeling this at all at all.
Hmmn, Lemme guess--- The Alien Invasion!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 14, 2013
Kslib:
Tell me the answer!!
You gave the answer already, 'maybe it is your way'.
Then i gave a single word for it in no. (ii) above.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 14, 2013
Mondisweets: how come you are still up?

Cause I have a b.oner. tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 14, 2013
Bukato3:

come here let me show u something cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 14, 2013
Hey c'estmoi,what's up?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 12:04am On Dec 14, 2013
Tabh:
Modified? Erm erm,how do you mean please?
she wan deny this one tongue

mee wey catch you red handed
you no see Njoks answer as he take talk am grin
talkless of Ochon
abeg joorrr!
No use that your winks bribe me grin

na only God know wetin she put for her eyes self gringringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:04am On Dec 14, 2013
Kslib:
Hmmn, Lemme guess--- The Alien Invasion!!

Lwkmd! Lmfaoooo u dey my head so? Na One particular alien invasion i no fit stand

Like niggas ain't funny at all at all.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 14, 2013
Bukato3:

smiley smiley
Bejabeja...teemondi
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 14, 2013
Tabh:
You will not go and study ba?

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 14, 2013
Ehen, . . . Anybody knows that Eminem song he rapped this line ''I heard him say Hades name and i just lost it''

Please help if you know the song! I LOVE it cheesy

#TeamGOM
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mazizitonene(m): 12:06am On Dec 14, 2013
Mondisweets: if you cant show us all then it means you are lying grin
Itx Meant for only u grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 12:06am On Dec 14, 2013
Reincarnated: I'm not feeling this at all at all.
what happen

(1) (2) (3) ... (2583) (2584) (2585) (2586) (2587) (2588) (2589) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.