Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,994 members, 7,863,566 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:17 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2591) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183657 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2588) (2589) (2590) (2591) (2592) (2593) (2594) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:01am On Dec 14, 2013
Kslib:
lmfao!!! Hope the guest doesnt turn ut to be a guy sha ELSE!! grin
Ochon na one kain jobless e-diot! grin

I'm sure that's him cheesy grin

#TeamGOM
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:02am On Dec 14, 2013
god_of_music: I want some punny!! cry angry

So Tabh is that geh SexyTabh? Hmmm

#TeamGOM

Hian!!! Go to sexuality section na!! and have sex there!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:03am On Dec 14, 2013
Tabh: Lemme run.....i have eyes for only kslib but the thing wey i dey read now don dey pass my power.
I dunno what is there in half buob showing jeeezzz.
Leave that thing!

Na only Kslib wan chop all that meat? If ah hear angry

#TeamGOM
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 2:03am On Dec 14, 2013
Tabh: Lemme run.....i have eyes for only kslib but the thing wey i dey read now don dey pass my power.

Ghen ghen! Kslib, the bolded!!! I repeat!!! The bolded!! You guyz need to talk about her feelings... You promised to do it openly. Anyway, I repeat... the bolded!!!

sidenote: Tabh, I dey joke oh. Even if na only the two of us wey dey inside room, i no go do anything. I'm innocent like that cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:07am On Dec 14, 2013
Kslib:
Hian!!! Go to sexuality section na!! and have sex there!!

#TeamGOM
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 2:08am On Dec 14, 2013
god_of_music: Leave that thing!

#TeamGOM

Bwuahahahahahhahahahahahha

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:08am On Dec 14, 2013
Reincarnated:

Ghen ghen! Kslib, the bolded!!! I repeat!!! The bolded!! You guyz need to talk about her feelings... You promised to do it openly. Anyway, I repeat... the bolded!!!

sidenote: Tabh, I dey joke oh. Even if na only the two of us wey dey inside room, i no go do anything. I'm innocent like that cheesy
Oh yeah like that..
Although i don't want explicit stuffs being discussed here. I heard every sexuality topic ends in that section..that's why i'm being cautious.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:09am On Dec 14, 2013
lmao!! Wetin you read?

Side note;;; even if me and you dey thesame room, i might not touch unless its ok by you.. i am gentle like that!! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:11am On Dec 14, 2013
Reincarnated:

Ucweb doesnt bold comments.. Whic part did you bold?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 2:11am On Dec 14, 2013
Tabh:
Oh yeah like that..
Although i don't want explicit stuffs being discussed here. I heard every sexuality topic ends in that section..that's why i'm being cautious.

LMFAOO yes like that.

Don't worry, that conversation don end... besides you and kslib gatz talk about you-know-what wink.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:12am On Dec 14, 2013
Tabh:
Oh yeah like that..

#TeamGOM
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 2:13am On Dec 14, 2013
Kslib:
Ucweb doesnt bold comments.. Whic part did you bold?

TABH: [size=16pt]I have eyes for ONLY lipsy[/size]
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:13am On Dec 14, 2013
god_of_music: Leave that thing!

#TeamGOM
lmao!!!

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:14am On Dec 14, 2013
Kslib:
lmao!! Wetin you read?

Side note;;; even if me and you dey thesame room, i might not touch unless its ok by you.. i am gentle like that!! grin
"I am gentle like that"
This is the latest in town ko? Lmao
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:15am On Dec 14, 2013
Reincarnated:

TABH: [size=16pt]I have eyes for ONLY lipsy[/size]
lol ... You had to make the lipsy bold and big shey? grin ..
Ode!!!

My eyes-- heavy!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:18am On Dec 14, 2013
That settles it. grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:18am On Dec 14, 2013
Tabh:
"I am gentle like that"
This is the latest in town ko? Lmao
Nope!! It just tuns out that I am a good gentle not soo bad boy and rein also CLAIMS to be one..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:19am On Dec 14, 2013
Kslib:
lmao!!!
Stealer of Meme undecided

#TeamGOM
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:21am On Dec 14, 2013
Tabh: That settles it. grin grin
Wait a min? i just code something now!!! oh fuuuck me!!

Again plsss!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:22am On Dec 14, 2013
Kslib:
Nope!! It just tuns out that I am a good gentle not soo bad boy and rein also CLAIMS to be one..
Yeah i know as gentle as you could be.
You won't touch me unless i allow it.
You are really gentle,rein's own ifahear.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 2:23am On Dec 14, 2013
Kslib:

Again plsss!!!

Which kain code mschew. U talk say ur eyes heavy. Na that one be code? Mr man, u better start talking, she is waiting.... angry

sidenote: Tabh, shae na u dey that steamy picture on your profile?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:24am On Dec 14, 2013
Honestly Tabh, if the both of us are under one roof, in a room. . . . Na R.ape be that oo! cheesy

I don't have female friends as they call it, i've phucked all of them. undecided

#TeamGOM
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 2:25am On Dec 14, 2013
Tabh:
You are really gentle ,rein's own ifahear .

How I go blame you mschew. Na Kslib's fault. Hin don blind you. Sweetie, infact you will beg me to touch you and I still wouldn't cuz I'm that innocent cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:26am On Dec 14, 2013
Tabh:
You are really gentle,rein's own ifahear.
lol..

Sarcasm!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:27am On Dec 14, 2013
Kslib:

Again plsss!!!
I changed my pp so i wrote that it settles it. My pix is off. Do you Code now?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:28am On Dec 14, 2013
Reincarnated:

Which kain code mschew. U talk say ur eyes heavy. Na that one be code? Mr man, u better start talking, she is waiting.... angry

sidenote: Tabh, shae na u dey that steamy picture on your profile?
lol.. That was misktake, all thanks to my yeye Uc browser which still showed the old pic.. Had to switch to opera to see the pic.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:31am On Dec 14, 2013
Tabh:
I changed my pp so i wrote that it settles it. My pix is off. Do you Code now?
When i saw it i knew it was he pix but when i checked, my browser was till showing the old one..

Anyway, sleep wan carry me.. Erm. Who are behind the steam?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:33am On Dec 14, 2013
Reincarnated:

How I go blame you mschew. Na Kslib's fault. Hin don blind you. Sweetie, infact you will beg me to touch you and I still wouldn't cuz I'm that innocent cool
Lol na innocent idibia grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:35am On Dec 14, 2013
Kslib:
When i saw it i knew it was he pix but when i checked, my browser was till showing the old one..

Anyway, sleep wan carry me.. Erm. Who are behind the steam?
Lol,go sleep na just steam n candles...make u no dey see double.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:38am On Dec 14, 2013
Tabh:
Lol,go sleep na just steam n candles...make u no dey see double.
lol..

Na him I dey here dey zoom anyhow!! grin ..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 2:39am On Dec 14, 2013
So that na how the both of them no talk wetin dem wan talk? Mschew Ihe efu!!! Goodnight.

But remember, life is short. odikwa di nnoo mkpumkpu. I dey vex
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:45am On Dec 14, 2013
Reincarnated: So that na how the both of them no talk wetin dem wan talk? Mschew Ihe efu!!! Goodnight.

But remember, life is short. odikwa di nnoo mkpumkpu. I dey vex
lmao!!!! Goodnight!!

Tabh, night!!! kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (2588) (2589) (2590) (2591) (2592) (2593) (2594) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.