Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2660) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2172540 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2657) (2658) (2659) (2660) (2661) (2662) (2663) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:45pm On Dec 25, 2013
ochon:

Lmao. You haff finished me grin

Erm, is your "second" new friend jeykll? wink tongue

Awww. Sorry dearie. How are you and your husby? wink

*taps head*..is jekyll female... *raises eyebrow*

Itsmodella, kedu ma ikere..

And I just saw delightful here , se na ochon you follow come here babe? grin

Superflakes how na, hope you had fun with the xmas and birthday celebration.. ?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 6:47pm On Dec 25, 2013
lertee: Ces't moi,superflakie,itsmodella
Merry christmas ladies
Thanks love.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lertee(f): 6:47pm On Dec 25, 2013
StateOfMind:

I'm fine o babe..hope you had a good day? Se o ti je enough chicken?
Mio ri sikinni je o,na wara i chop embarassed,i trust you've had enough to eat.
ochon:

Lmao. You haff finished me grin

Erm, is your "second" new friend jeykll? wink tongue

Awww. Sorry dearie. How are you and your husby? wink
I'm fine thanks. NJ is cool too.
Hope you are having a good time this christmas.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 6:48pm On Dec 25, 2013
Agbgift: May the GRACE of our Lord JESUS CHRIST,the LOVE OF GOD n the Fellowship of the HOLY SPIRIT be With You n your Household this Yuletide and Forever...AMEN!!..M£RRY CHRISTMAS...

Merry Christmas to you all.
Merry xmas to you too.Between,are you a catholic?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 6:48pm On Dec 25, 2013
StateOfMind:

LOL@taps grin. Who is the female?. Hmmm. I need to FIGURE it out grin

And erm, I don't look like psychedelia, so I don't attract ladies like a chick magnet sadsad
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jovialjov(f): 6:48pm On Dec 25, 2013
StateOfMind:

Awwwww...now ochon, you be the real lastma this time around... Don't tell me you never figured all this while.. shocked shocked

You fall my hand jooo..

*Finally,I could quote*

Ehn,Figured what abeg? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 6:49pm On Dec 25, 2013
lertee: Waxdude,agbgift,merry christmas.
I wish u same dear.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 6:49pm On Dec 25, 2013
ItsModella1:
VN and pic coming up in a while. undecided

waiting smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by superflakie(f): 6:49pm On Dec 25, 2013
Merry christmas ladies

Thanks hunnie
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:50pm On Dec 25, 2013
Lertee Wara? shocked..na you dey enjoy ooo..real enjoyment.. tongue

Hi kwame, the man that intended to sweep SOM off her feet but ended up sweeping lertee too.. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 6:50pm On Dec 25, 2013
lertee:

I'm fine thanks. NJ is cool too.
Hope you are having a good time this christmas.

I'm having a swell. Don't eat tire grin

What of you?. Rubbing NJ's EAR brows? grin. I see you've gotten him a pet name. NJ sounds EAromantic though wink grin

C'est moi:

Thanks love.

How are you babe?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 25, 2013
Merry christmas ladies
Thanks ma'am. smiley

ochon:

Yaayyy . I can't wait. Send me a romantic VN too, for being the King of this thread cool

How are you doing though?
Nke a buzikwa nu gini? undecided

StateOfMind:

It's "kedu ka imere". grin grin. Anyway, I dey gallant. cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:51pm On Dec 25, 2013
jovialjov:

*Finally,I could quote*

Ehn,Figured what abeg? undecided

*whistles away*... grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 6:52pm On Dec 25, 2013
lertee: Waxdude,agbgift,merry christmas.
lertee...gracias amiga..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 6:52pm On Dec 25, 2013
StateOfMind:
Hi kwame, the man that intended to sweep SOM off her feet but ended up sweeping lertee too.. grin

*deadest* gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jovialjov(f): 6:53pm On Dec 25, 2013
ochon:

Hehehehe.. The new couple in the house, JEKYLLJOV cheesycheesy... Finally grin

Tell him, I'd be heading back to school on 5th.. And that we all miss him and wish him well in his upcoming exams wink

No be only couple but magnet,mstcheww!
*In your dreams* tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 6:53pm On Dec 25, 2013
ItsModella1:

Maka I'm a KING undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 6:54pm On Dec 25, 2013
C'est moi:

Merry xmas to you too.Between,are you a catholic?
Yeah I am a catholic.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lertee(f): 6:54pm On Dec 25, 2013
StateOfMind: Lertee Wara? shocked..na you dey enjoy ooo..real enjoyment.. tongue

Seriously i have not had wara in a long time until i got here.

Wow,don't tell me you still have GHkwame in mind,babe which levels na,how many eyes do you want to have
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:55pm On Dec 25, 2013
ItsModella1:
Thanks ma'am. smiley

It's "kedu ka imere". grin grin. Anyway, I dey gallant. cheesy

embarassedembarassed..chei..how did I mix that up na..

Good to know..waiting for the vn n pic too..cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 6:55pm On Dec 25, 2013
jovialjov:

No be only couple but magnet,mstcheww!
*In your dreams* tongue

Erm, swerry, this one you are bringing out your tongue with a passion-filled eyes, do you wanna tell me you have a THING for me? undecided angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lertee(f): 6:56pm On Dec 25, 2013
ochon:

I'm having a swell. Don't eat tire grin

What of you?. Rubbing NJ's EAR brows? grin. I see you've gotten him a pet name. NJ sounds EAromantic though wink grin

What is this one saying? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 6:56pm On Dec 25, 2013
@Itsmodella1 welcome back. Where u go before?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 25, 2013
VN below, pic on the profile. Merry Christmas, friends. cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 6:57pm On Dec 25, 2013
Joviajjov, superflakie, and agbgift, we're uploading our pics and Vocie notes to wish ourselves a merry xmas. We're waiting for you guys wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jovialjov(f): 6:59pm On Dec 25, 2013
Reincarnated:

So you both communicate offline. undecided ehen, wetin man pikin no go hear. Tschew

Oh please! it's better than communicating with someone that doesn't reply his msgs undecided...
Tschew back at you!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 7:00pm On Dec 25, 2013
ItsModella1: VN below, pic on the profile. Merry Christmas, friends. cool

itsmodella ur cute...damnnnnn, now i see d 'model' in ur moniker
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 25, 2013
Agbgift: @Itsmodella1 welcome back. Where u go before?
Been busy working on my final year project. I actually gave my presentation last week. I also have a big exam coming up early next year and the studying has been consuming my time. How are you though?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 7:01pm On Dec 25, 2013
lertee: SOM and ReinC what's up.

I'm good. How are you?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 7:02pm On Dec 25, 2013
ochon:

LMAO. I'm really dulling. All the girls I dig, has friendzoned me finish. No more hope for me and rein, though reinc has been hopless right from time grin

The amu nkita cracks me up.. The olodo knows. Jovial is igbo, that's why jeykll even rushed her fast grin, so that they they will be be blasting Igbo Songs Of Solomon to each other grin

Lmao your father
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 7:02pm On Dec 25, 2013
StateOfMind:

I don't even know which to bold.. Is it the rushed her fast, or the blasting of igbo songs of solomon or reinc being hopeless right from time..lmfao...

You so crazy man!!

Mschew
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 7:03pm On Dec 25, 2013
ItsModella1:
Been busy working on my final year project. I actually gave my presentation last week. I also have a big exam coming up early next year and the studying has been consuming my time. How are you though?
Congratulations...I wish u success. God bless.
Am fine.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2657) (2658) (2659) (2660) (2661) (2662) (2663) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.