Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,358 members, 7,846,545 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2179352 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 02, 2013
diamonds house with their BURN game... I tire o
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 02, 2013
lola.luv:
And this Natasha doesn't fool me with her Mama Afrika act.
I can see right through her. She's a clone of my evil former roommate and immediately I saw her, I was reminded of those unhappy days of spiteful and venomous bullying!

And she keeps proving me right by the minute.
ROTFLMFAO
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:31pm On Jun 02, 2013
Yayy! Thread is getting more interesting cheesy..lol@ dry guguru.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 02, 2013
ok huddah s gisting hakeem about her relationship wth prezzo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Paschal007: 6:39pm On Jun 02, 2013
What's with Beverly and the south African dude? Is she fighting over him? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 02, 2013
ok o Bev o... Wetin they dey discuss? She Natasha, Lk4 and Koketso
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:41pm On Jun 02, 2013
^im trying to get the gist too. Its about what modella said lk4 told the other housmates about kuketso.

Modella, pls what did lk4 say to the girls about kuketso?

Kuketso is claiming bev told her lk4 said he's not into her(kuketso) but likes bev.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 02, 2013
StateOfMind: ^im trying to get the gist too. Its about what modella said lk4 told the other housmates about kuketso.

Kuketso is claiming bev told her lk4 said he's not into her but likes bev.
i think he is turning every thing on Bev o
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 02, 2013
Lk4 is a player...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 6:45pm On Jun 02, 2013
ladunsky:
my heart beats fast o... I dunno o ... All this gossips... And i just play it doesnt center round Bev... Dont want world war 3 starting up after d evictions.. Maria seems to be everywhere d gossips are...

There was an earlier discussion between Bev and this other girl with the middle parting in her long hair. Seems they are both digging the same scruffy looking dude.
He on the hand told middle parting that he and Bev crusty-lips are just friends.

Drrraaama!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 02, 2013
StateOfMind: ^im trying to get the gist too. Its about what modella said lk4 told the other housmates about kuketso.

Kuketso is claiming bev told her lk4 said he's not into her(kuketso) but likes bev.
LK4 told Hakeem and the girls that they should not be deceived by his romance with Koketso, that it is part of his strategy to get the paper.

And I refuse to believe that Beverly is digging LK4 like that.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 02, 2013
fork adict:
Are you a guy or a chic please? You sound like a guy from your previous posts but your profile shows female. Kindly confirm...

Lmao!!. I'm guy, just wanted to use female thingy to have fun. Lol. Don't be fooled by it

Why is beverly wasting her time with LK4?. If she fall in love with that guy, I'll rig her out!!

Is she mad, she dey fall my hand. Why can't she fall for nando huh?. Beverly take time o before I vote you out. Mtcheeeeewwww
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 6:48pm On Jun 02, 2013
Ok.
I get it.
Koketso is miss middle parting and Lk4 is the scruffy looking dude.

I don't know all the names yet o, forgive me.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:48pm On Jun 02, 2013
"In my country, I am not supposed to be tripping for a guy " -beverly2013 undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 02, 2013
If you want to confirm my story, read the news article on the BBA channel.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:50pm On Jun 02, 2013
orgasticdance:
Oneal? Elikem? I also think thats harsh on hakeem..i thought he was great in ruby house...he's not a better dancer i agree, but i don't think Melvin was way more social in the ruby house than hakeem
O'neal and Elikem can't do nothing, Ghana and Bots just aren't strong enough to upset us. You forget the power of Naija is a serious JOKER in this game. If we could take Geraldine as far as we did and Vina to the finals, Melvin own go be small thing, especially as no one can fault the guy. As for Hakeem, if he can't catch up with the game, he's getting dropped. Don't care what he WAS like, I can't have him occupying my tv space if all he has to offer is looks, right now Melvin is way ahead of him, he needs to roll with the punches cos this is a game in the end, not a dating show.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:52pm On Jun 02, 2013
ItsModella:
LK4 told Hakeem and the girls that they should not be deceived by his romance with Koketso, that it is part of his strategy to get the paper.

And I refuse to believe that Beverly is digging LK4 like that.

Smh.. See how the fo.ol wriggled himself out of the whole discussion like a mature man who isn't into petty talk. He started it and doesn't know how to clear it now. I hope kuketso grabs some brains soon.

End of drama.. Let the eviction show begin.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 02, 2013
LK4 needs to be put up tomorrow... Yeah she said that .. .not suppose to be tripping for a guy...lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 6:53pm On Jun 02, 2013
So eager to see the house that will record ther first fork this season.

Week one down. Twelve more to go.

Place your bets folks. Which is it gonna be? Diamonds or ruby
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 02, 2013
lola.luv:
Ok.
I get it.
Koketso is miss middle parting and Lk4 is the scruffy looking dude.

I don't know all the names yet o, forgive me.
dont worry u ll learn o... Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by KyekubbeJoo: 6:53pm On Jun 02, 2013
Beverly in a love triangle ....... What do you say before the show opens
Photos

Sourcehttp://gallery8.bbafrica.tv/

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 6:55pm On Jun 02, 2013
StateOfMind: "In my country, I am not supposed to be tripping for a guy " -beverly2013 undecided

Hmmn! undecided

But she's quite entertaining to watch. With her throaty giggle and scratching her itchy weave/picking her teeth with her green talons.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by orgasticdance: 6:58pm On Jun 02, 2013
safarigirl: You forget the power of Naija is a serious JOKER in this game. If we could take Geraldine as far as we did and Vina to the finals,
^^ok i need to remind myself that people vote along country lines which i don't. it's unobjective and unfair.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 7:00pm On Jun 02, 2013
ladunsky: dont worry u ll learn o... Lol

It was seeing them getting their groove on last night that motivated me to watch sef.
I found them pretty annoying at the beginning.

Ok. Live show starts!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 7:00pm On Jun 02, 2013
Hey guyssss..

My heart sad
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 02, 2013
Radio and Weasel? wtf? what sort of name is that?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 02, 2013
fork adict: So eager to see the house that will record ther first fork this season.

Diamond...

If betty survives, she will get laid first

Next is annabelle. Watch and see
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:02pm On Jun 02, 2013
Most of these non-nigerian (african)artists have a verrrryyyy long way to go embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 02, 2013
ItsModella: Radio and Weasel? wtf? what sort of name is that?

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 7:02pm On Jun 02, 2013
fork adict: So eager to see the house that will record ther first fork this season.

Lol. Ruby.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by KyekubbeJoo: 7:04pm On Jun 02, 2013
But they are good its a nice song appreciate some time naija
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 02, 2013
what did IK say the cameras on the HOHs' chest are?

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.