Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,737 members, 7,851,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:57 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (353) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2180755 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 1:26pm On Jul 05, 2013
Kslib: Two housemates from the diamond house will sit out to make the game even cos diamonds are 10 and ruby are 8..
Nando and dillish will sit out.. Nando said he has a knee problem..
Melvin and pokello will pair..
Hakeem and cleo will pair..
Bimp and beverly will pair...
Bassey and selly will pair...

HBD bro...av a blast
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 1:28pm On Jul 05, 2013
StateOfMind:

What? Is bimp running away from bev? Did he say this in bev's presence?
Bev the perv is pestering the guy too much and he's too nice to say a resounding know in order not to hurt her. So, he wants to run away.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:28pm On Jul 05, 2013
wild child: Bimp said he wants to go to RH
Bimp and nanado.. Dont mind them,they wanted the housemates to start screaming !!!pls dont go!!!...
It was melvin who even jokingly said he will send bimp and nando to ruby before nando started insisting Melvin swaps him.. Bimp na just follow follow.. He forming hard man,but the expression on his face was screaming !!!pls dont send me there!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 1:29pm On Jul 05, 2013
I dot think feza has gotten over elikem......cos this her attitude of waiting for any slightest opportunity to attack him is so bad....Haba,d dude was just making a suggestion as to how they ll do their task at the arena.....next thing,the babe just take am personally.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:30pm On Jul 05, 2013
wild child:

HBD bro...av a blast
Thanks bro...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 1:32pm On Jul 05, 2013
pinky lips: I dot think feza has gotten over elikem......cos this her attitude of waiting for any slightest opportunity to attack him is so bad....Haba,d dude was just making a suggestion as to how they ll do their task at the arena.....next thing,the babe just take am personally.
We should be encouraging them to take things more personal, so that the show will be more entertaining. We're all here for show. Showen't we? lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:34pm On Jul 05, 2013
pinky lips: I dot think feza has gotten over elikem......cos this her attitude of waiting for any slightest opportunity to attack him is so bad....Haba,d dude was just making a suggestion as to how they ll do their task at the arena.....next thing,the babe just take am personally.
Who was rejected? Elikem or feza? Dont forget that it was feza who rejected him no the other way round.. One thing about girls is that they love to be in control.. They love it when a guy is allover them like skin..
Feza now knows elikem has gotten a patner in pokello and might probably be pissed that he's over her.. She's is no longer in control and that might secretely be disturbing her..
Ok, now i see why you said she hasnt gotten over him.. Sorry,you are correct!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 1:35pm On Jul 05, 2013
Afam4eva:
Maybe he wants to run away from Beverly.

abi nah,prevention they say is better than cure

StateOfMind:

What? Is bimp running away from bev? Did he say this in bev's presence?

yeah he said it in her presence but i think he's joking
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aieo(m): 2:06pm On Jul 05, 2013
Airtel arena game about τ̅☺ commence cheesygrin shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 05, 2013
Ruby house finished by 3minutes:05seconds Diamond house finished by 3minutes:58seconds! Biggie gave Ruby 20seconds penalty but they still won! It was selly dat wasted all their time sha
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tamater: 2:26pm On Jul 05, 2013
[b][/b]
click2cbn: Ruby house finished by 3minutes:05seconds Diamond house finished by 3minutes:58seconds! Biggie gave Ruby 20seconds penalty but they still won! It was selly dat wasted all their time sha

Thanks to pokello
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 2:26pm On Jul 05, 2013
This diamond house sabi lose task sha.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by teewhysafe(f): 2:26pm On Jul 05, 2013
Ruby won again
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by eleshin(m): 2:27pm On Jul 05, 2013
jst dnt know what to say to selly.she was tired frm d beginnin.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 2:30pm On Jul 05, 2013
No comment angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 2:37pm On Jul 05, 2013
Dammit! Selly's big nyash proved too heavy for her this time.

Ah well... Diamonds really would've cleaned this thing up if not for her cry

it's all good sha.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 2:39pm On Jul 05, 2013
Oh K, Selly waz a complete disaster...where is d agility with which she attacked Nando
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aieo(m): 2:41pm On Jul 05, 2013
russello: Oh K, Selly waz a complete disaster...where is d agility with which she attacked Nando
ah wonder , even Natasha & co suprised me with their performance. shockedshockedshocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nnecar(f): 2:42pm On Jul 05, 2013
Wow ruby house won 2day's task
Sulu n Fatima
Angelo n Feza
Natasha n Annabel
Elikem n oneal
Good teamwork leads 2 excellent result
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 2:47pm On Jul 05, 2013
aieo: ah wonder , even Natasha & co suprised me with their performance. shockedshockedshocked

Just imagine that!
Seriously, Natasha and Sulu need to leave their comfort zone.
My dislike for Oneal and Feza is on the increase per second...dunno y embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:49pm On Jul 05, 2013
Elikem should just bring pokello and selly and send whoever he wishes to..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SAGirl: 2:52pm On Jul 05, 2013
fashrola: can you mention any hit songs in Malawi, zimbabwe, zambia, tanzania that is currently getting airplay on radio stations? even on TV Stations...abi u want the HMs to be sleeping while the music is jamming the speakers... Nigeria, Ghana, SA are currently the major player in the entertainment circle in africa...u cant change that until other aforementioned countries step up their game

The reason I love BBA is bcs it educates me on African culture, music, etc... I love it when a song starts playing and the rep from that country gets excited and starts telling others about the artist, lyrics, etc

It is not about playing 'hits'... those are for the party on Saturday night. *in my humble opinion*

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SAGirl: 2:54pm On Jul 05, 2013
dominique:

Lol, I knew a non Nigerian would quote my post when I made it. I can provide you with link to the bba amplified thread on this site, you'll see how we were vehemently against another Nigerian winning the prize for the first couple of weeks. Halfway into the show Karen started growing on us and we began to wonder who ese deserves the prize other than her. We started becomming wary of the Zims when Wendull survived evictions with astonishing country votes, still we were unwavered cos Zambia, Angola, Namibia and Ghana pledged her support to us cos their reps closeness to Karen. We already control RoA, and of course naija votes make up the six country votes she got in the finale. Can the Zims account for the four countries that voted their dull boy?

Of all the 7 finalists that season (Karen, Wendell, Luclay, Sharon O, Lomwe, Hanni and Vina), nobody can tell me the remaining six deserved the prize more than Karen. She may not be liked but she got us TALKING and that's more than I can say for most of the reps that boring season.

Thank you for this Dominique...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 05, 2013
Kslib: Elikem should just bring pokello and selly and send whoever he wishes to..
hbd bro.. Llnp
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SAGirl: 2:56pm On Jul 05, 2013
Drahmah: lololol...its just a post, but really? "Nigerians take themselves way too seriously?" I'm surprised you're criticizing nigerians now, seeing as melvin, beverly or any of our previous reps at the BBA have never spoken ill of any country...if we "take ourselves way too seriously", what then do you think about the "mr perfect" from botswana?

I was referring to you guys getting offended whenever a housemate dares says something negative about Nigeria. Even poor Bev was persecuted for this grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 2:56pm On Jul 05, 2013
Annabel told hakeem @ d arena to make sure beverly and melvin r up for eviction! Can u imagine? Y didn't she put dem up herself?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by montelik(m): 3:00pm On Jul 05, 2013
I hope elikem sends natasha and feza to dh and brings pokello and dillish to rh. let those yet to swap and not on nomination feel it (dillish & natasha).
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:02pm On Jul 05, 2013
miss sparkle: Annabel told hakeem @ d arena to make sure beverly and melvin r up for eviction! Can u imagine? Y didn't she put dem up herself?
Really!!!! I hope hakeem tells Melvin or someone esle in the house.. Afterall,when pokello told him to nominate Bimp,he told bimp...
BTW!!! What was hakeem's reply?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:04pm On Jul 05, 2013
montelik: I hope elikem sends natasha and feza to dh and brings pokello and dillish to rh. let those yet to swap and not on nomination feel it (dillish & natasha).
If dillish goes to Ruby,Melvin game go down sha.. If dillish goes,then pokello should stay...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by onthefence: 3:06pm On Jul 05, 2013
SAGirl:

The reason I love BBA is bcs it educates me on African culture, music, etc... I love it when a song starts playing and the rep from that country gets excited and starts telling others about the artist, lyrics, etc

It is not about playing 'hits'... those are for the party on Saturday night. *in my humble opinion*

If the Nigerian DJ plays too much of Nigerian songs tomorrow, he is gonna mess up big time. People go use bad belle no dance.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 3:06pm On Jul 05, 2013
Kslib:
Really!!!! I hope hakeem tells Melvin or someone esle in the house.. Afterall,when pokello told him to nominate Bimp,he told bimp...
BTW!!! What was hakeem's reply?
...hakeem will tell that his pimpled faced girlfriend,and dat 1 will support...but I don't care..:hakeem must leave dis sunday!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:06pm On Jul 05, 2013
ladunsky:
hbd bro.. Llnp
Thanks bro!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.