Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,318 members, 7,867,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 05:21 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (374) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2184645 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 8:14pm On Jul 06, 2013
mystikal:

As in,

Lion Head

Haven't u watch the movie?...she looks like head of medusa, the one with the hair full of snakes...anyone who watches her turns into stone
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Yinkade(m): 8:14pm On Jul 06, 2013
See how beverly is looking so pretty......this girl is going to dance fire tonight
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 06, 2013
miss sparkle: Believe me if I want to insult you,you'll forget d name ur mum gave you..but I won't derail dis thread cuz of some insecure psycho who thinks having a name as "sexily endowed" will help boost his ego.. if u guys bear d name demons in ur family, I don't and dat is y I told dat ur okon broda not to call a human created by God a demon...den u foolishly commented to..if u have nothing to say, try getting a life, and a job while ur @ it!
This was so lame. WOW, you are even dumber than you look shocked shocked. The fact that you attack every person that says their opinions about Beverley and get all aggro and pms about it shows that you have a mental problem upstairs. If someone says their opinion about Beverley are you Beverley. It's obvious she has a problem with her mouth and if you cannot see that then that means that you are suffering from the same problem. I am being very nice at the moment, believe me you do not want me to get started on you(It won't be nice trust me). Lol and she still says i should get a life and a job when she is here 24/7 arguing with everybody that says anything about Beverley. Wow if that is your idea of a life and job then i pity you.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 8:17pm On Jul 06, 2013
Tuso:

Haven't u watch the movie?...she looks like head of medusa, the one with the hair full of snakes...anyone who watches her turns into stone

I hate dat shi*t **clash of the titan**
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mystikal(m): 8:17pm On Jul 06, 2013
Cleo looks like she borrowed Nando's trousers
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 8:19pm On Jul 06, 2013
@Sexily Endowed angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mystikal(m): 8:21pm On Jul 06, 2013
chic fight cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by practikal(f): 8:22pm On Jul 06, 2013
Bev looks very sexy in a ratchet kinda way kiss...how does selly plan to dance with that micro mini shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 8:22pm On Jul 06, 2013
Sexy selly..Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 06, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
Hi hater..buy later!!
I can see you are no match for me, you are only refreshing your most powerful diss.
undecided undecided undecided

Tonight is really not the time for me to get down to your level. No match for you ko? if I had your time, both of us would have been banned a long time ago. So have fun!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 06, 2013
What is Beverly wearing? undecided undecided

Her blazer is pretty though.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zizi(f): 8:28pm On Jul 06, 2013
Natasha no gree ooooooo.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Chrisbenogor(m): 8:29pm On Jul 06, 2013
What in the name of the most high is Beverly putting on? Waaaaaaatttt shocked shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 06, 2013
hahahahahahahaha!! Feza is so quiet now...she knows she's gonna face Oneal soon grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Chrisbenogor(m): 8:30pm On Jul 06, 2013
ItsModella: What is Beverly wearing? undecided undecided

Her blazer is pretty though.
Madam modella haba now Wetin be that. She no just try at alllllll
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 06, 2013
Chrisbenogor:
Madam modella haba now Wetin be that. She no just try at alllllll
I agree. She looks really trashy.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 8:32pm On Jul 06, 2013
Yinkade: See how beverly is looking so pretty......this girl is going to dance fire tonight

Yeah she is
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 06, 2013
Oneal too doesn't want to go down. Could it be that he doesn't want to face Feza? grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 8:36pm On Jul 06, 2013
Motamma is looking good as always...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Yinkade(m): 8:37pm On Jul 06, 2013
They are already saying bev looks trashy.......well.....I am a guy and l loveee what I see....if this is what you guys call trashy...then well I love trashy

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 8:41pm On Jul 06, 2013
Afam4eva: Motamma is looking good as always...

Hope all is well

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 06, 2013
Pokello, looking good as always.

Now Feza is telling Oneal that she's angry at him because she left without him telling her bye. Oneal then tells her that Pokello and Elikem told him that she asked to be sent to the Diamond house and Mrs. Particular Juncture is denying it....hehehehe!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by practikal(f): 8:42pm On Jul 06, 2013

Motamma?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 8:44pm On Jul 06, 2013
@ Kslib- u c ure life. I mentioned as it was happening that Bimp said if he was not in a relationship he would have gone out with Bev, n yet you asked why no1 mentioned it. How will som1 see road with all the arguments and insults covering updates? undecided

Anyway it is well!

@pls can we just have a ceasefire, let us concentrate on the parry tonight esp as Dj Xclusive wan do strong thing. After the party una can continue tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mystikal(m): 8:46pm On Jul 06, 2013

for dream?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 8:46pm On Jul 06, 2013
About Bev's attire, its a party y'all. And let's not forget she's a video vixen....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by smoooooth(f): 8:46pm On Jul 06, 2013
Did u ‘see Dillish's shoes yeeee omo yi ma pami oo. I want them!

And why is cleo always lookign like she's trying to try.

My Bev repping, ilove the way she does her thing as per party wears. She knows how to pick them.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 06, 2013
This "Frog eyes" Oneal is so insecured.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by calmdude(m): 8:48pm On Jul 06, 2013
Beverly is looking hootttt. I swear if i see dis babe for club we must relate...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 8:50pm On Jul 06, 2013
Can someone pls advise Maria to take of that jacket. It doesn't fit what she's wearing...

Bolt is on point with his Tuxedo. me likey
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sigmundfreud(m): 8:50pm On Jul 06, 2013
ItsModella: Pokello, looking good as always.

Now Feza is telling Oneal that she's angry at him because she left without him telling her bye. Oneal then tells her that Pokello and Elikem told him that she asked to be sent to the Diamond house and Mrs. Particular Juncture is denying it....hehehehe!!
Feza na wicked person o...and Oneal is just plain stew*pid!
...Feza just dey deny try to turn the thing around.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 8:51pm On Jul 06, 2013
Annabel looks hawt! I want that green dress right now!

(1) (2) (3) ... (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.