Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,963 members, 7,863,426 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:34 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (474) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183620 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 7:46pm On Jul 11, 2013
Sulu has said so much than he planned to. Now it's all trash escaping his lips.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 7:47pm On Jul 11, 2013
Alll of una wey dey vote via that link una no go show me? At least my vote fit matter. This pm sef make una send me na!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by soloqy: 7:50pm On Jul 11, 2013
ItsModella: All those that asked for the wapsite ojoro, check your mailboxes.

I sent you a mail and I havent received a reply. Time dey Go o. This is Thursday evening. The more people working on these things the better. If you have Kslib own, please send it too. TIME DEY GO
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 11, 2013
ping pong:

I never my own o
soloqy:

I sent you a mail and I havent received a reply. Time dey Go o. This is Thursday evening. The more people working on these things the better. If you have Kslib own, please send it too. TIME DEY GO
check again.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 7:53pm On Jul 11, 2013
Chrisbenogor: Why is selly getting darker? Her face is black this evening.

Sulu is a drunken clam.

The girl is bleaching. Her underdone gave it all away. You can always tell when someone is their natural complexion or not. I still don't know why she didn't bring her creams or soaps to maintain her color.

alekside: I noticed Selly's dark face too. Dunno why she thinks she is more beautiful than Bev.

Her blonde/orange hair really isn't helping matters. she's gonna get evicted looking like a scare crow. She should stick with dark hair cause the hair she has now only highlights how bad her skin looks. I wonder if she's embarrassed.
undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by soloqy: 7:54pm On Jul 11, 2013
russello: Nigeria = Locked down
Namibia = Locked down
ROA = Locked down
Sierra Leone = 65% target in progress
Ethiopia = 55% target in progress

btw, Eugene still on ma mind
cool

Am on Laptop and Desk top. I have been asking for that. Vet my footprints and let me have this abeg. I have time to work this
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 11, 2013
Why is Sulu being so immature? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 7:54pm On Jul 11, 2013
@russelo and itsmodella!!! Una don see the reloaded?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by abikyshow: 7:56pm On Jul 11, 2013
ItsModella:

check again.
please, I need these links.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 11, 2013
Kslib: @russelo and itsmodella!!! Una don see the reloaded?
yeah, I'm working on it now.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 8:02pm On Jul 11, 2013
LMAOOOOOOOOOO

I Like what Sulu is doing, tbh. That Selly girl better chill up herself. Anyways, she's leaving this weekend so I guess she's letting out all the steam before then.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:08pm On Jul 11, 2013
mykali: LMAOOOOOOOOOO

I Like what Sulu is doing, tbh. That Selly girl better chill up herself. Anyways, she's leaving this weekend so I guess she's letting out all the steam before then.
I am actually proud of selly cos she slienced that loud mouthed sulu and talked like an alpha female...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 8:11pm On Jul 11, 2013
LOL. They're laughing over it now.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by alexumeho(m): 8:15pm On Jul 11, 2013
Kslib:
I am actually proud of selly cos she slienced that loud mouthed sulu and talked like an alpha female...
......She didn't silence Sulu, Sulu just decided to free her a little since she opted to play waird
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by CuteAngel(f): 8:20pm On Jul 11, 2013
@Kslib Abeg no forget to dump d modified Bomb as said earlier.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 8:21pm On Jul 11, 2013
Guys! I'm shocked to the marrows to learn VIMBAI is actually voting Melvin! shocked

Read her TL on Twitter @Miss_Vimbai.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 8:23pm On Jul 11, 2013
spade: Guys! I'm shocked to the marrows to learn VIMBAI is actually voting Melvin! shocked

Read her TL on Twitter @Miss_Vimbai.

Na politicians' daughters them be. Maybe her and Pokello get beef for real life. HAHA. Political tinz sha tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 8:23pm On Jul 11, 2013
soloqy:

Am on Laptop and Desk top. I have been asking for that. Vet my footprints and let me have this abeg. I have time to work this

Please allow Soloqy. The guy goes way back from BBA The Revolution.
He's legit! cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by easyflex: 8:23pm On Jul 11, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 8:24pm On Jul 11, 2013
Kslib:
Lol.. Mr bro how far nah!!! I no see you through-out today.. Abi you dey busy dey use "selly unlimited cheat".. Lol
Yh! Charley, my duty officer is not into BBA, so I gotta sneak comment. #TEAMMELLY
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 8:24pm On Jul 11, 2013
I heard that Pokello was talking about the Nigerian accent and talking crap about the way we pronounce words. She was saying all of this with Elikem. This girl just really doesn't know when to stop. She knows she's got her rigging machines working + the people she's paid, thats why she feels she can have verbal diarrhea at any time. Any Nigerian still voting her should receive a thousand hot slaps. See wetin poverty dey cause!

Someone gist me on the details, I only vaguely read about it!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fashrola(m): 8:25pm On Jul 11, 2013
ItsModella:
check again, I just re-sent it...sajbab, you too.
tx seen
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 8:27pm On Jul 11, 2013
THE AMAKA: Guys I heard that Pokello was talking about the Nigerian accent and talking crap about the way we pronounce words. She was saying all of this with Elikem. This girl just really doesn't know when to stop. She knows she's got her rigging machines working + the people she's paid, thats why she feels she can have verbal diarrhea at any time.

Someone gist me on the details, I only vaguely read about it!

She wasn't being malicious but was simply making harmless jest about how consonants are aggressively pronounced in the Nigerian accent.

You guys need to chill sometimes yo.
No be everything be fight wink cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 8:29pm On Jul 11, 2013
spade:

She wasn't being malicious but was simply making harmless jest about how consonants are aggressively pronounced in the Nigerian accent.

You guys need to chill sometimes yo.
No be everything be fight wink cool

Well I only read about it, so whatever. Still, she shouldn't be discussing Nigeria after her "little" outburst on Sunday. Idc Idc Idc Idc Idc!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 11, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Well I only read about it, so whatever. Still, she shouldn't be discussing Nigeria after her "little" outburst on Sunday. Idc Idc Idc Idc Idc!
she said Elikem was pronouncing a word(have forgotten d word) like Nigerians, den Sulu came n told dem dat both of dem were right n was about explaining dat it has to do wit accent bla bla bla b4 Biggie came online to announce d Task result, so d excitement of winning d wager made dem to forget d topic
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:39pm On Jul 11, 2013
Sulu is a fool!!! Just look at that fat hippo poisoning natasha against selly.. He went to tell natasha that selly was referring to her when she was saying sulu receives advice from evil people...
No wonder everbody rejects him.. Short dwarf... Imagine him saying he wants to hit on dillish and see if she agrees.. This is not the first time he's been saying this..
Kai!!! This sulu is goat.. No be the same natasha wey him dey badmouth con become im gossip friend... Smh!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:41pm On Jul 11, 2013
@cute angel!! The reloaded work shey!!!
How i wan take know if we dey progress when una no dey even reply if the reloaded work or not!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languy69: 8:46pm On Jul 11, 2013
Kslib:

The guy is a babbling idiot! Does he need to be told a billion times before he can comprehend that Selly is not into him? If he has any self-esteem he should just move on!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:46pm On Jul 11, 2013
Mehn,sulu na real gooat!!!!
He went and told angelo and oneal that selly told natasha about nando.. He told them that you cannot trust natasha and they were laughing...
Kai!! Sulu...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by CuteAngel(f): 8:49pm On Jul 11, 2013
Kslib: @cute angel!! The reloaded work shey!!!
How i wan take know if we dey progress when una no dey even reply if the reloaded work or not!!!
Sorry it worked thanks check ur email I added a short cut for you.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pingpong1: 8:51pm On Jul 11, 2013
ItsModella:

check again.

Abeg I never see am. One more try and I promise not to disturb you again. Cheers
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sigmundfreud(m): 8:52pm On Jul 11, 2013
Chrisbenogor: Why is selly getting darker? Her face is black this evening.

Sulu is a drunken clam.
Her cream don finish ni!
I hope she leaves on Sunday before she turn to tar in the house.

(1) (2) (3) ... (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.