Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,342 members, 7,867,987 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:25 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (519) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2184677 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 8:58pm On Jul 13, 2013
Biggie for Behind up dis his fake emerald house housemates.....they all look drab like a Halloween party
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 8:58pm On Jul 13, 2013
I meant biggie for Behind them up small
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 8:58pm On Jul 13, 2013
ItsModella: Wetin dey do Oneal? undecided undecided

hin wan form bodyguard jus incase dem wan thief alcohol.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 8:59pm On Jul 13, 2013
Emerald house has joined the parry o.....Biggie o. Laff wan finish me....
They are all wearing the name belts.
Annabel wan take her own bobo...she no wan leave the glass partition.

This a big distraction....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 8:59pm On Jul 13, 2013
Haba....natural and,why u dey change my talk.......hissing
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 9:00pm On Jul 13, 2013
LMAOOOO. Where did Biggie bring these humans from? They don't look like "Fake Housemates" at all.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 9:00pm On Jul 13, 2013
Biggie would have dressed dis so called emerald housemates up a bit,they look like they r here for a Halloween party
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:00pm On Jul 13, 2013
Pastor feeling to big to mingle with the inferior beings

The emerald girls are hot and they kinda look alike with the excpetion of the biggest one.

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 13, 2013
All these ewedu DJs have surfaced again...what the hell is DJ Kenny Malawi playing? undecided undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 13, 2013
But these Emerald housemates ugly die. undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chocopearl(f): 9:02pm On Jul 13, 2013
Does dis mean dat emerald hauz is real?, dis girl on multi coloured skirt wetin be her own.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:02pm On Jul 13, 2013
this eveva abi evava sef.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 9:02pm On Jul 13, 2013
StateOfMind:

What is your problem with ladies..you talk about the female housemates, you generalise and try to relate it to all ladies..its becoming too regular in your posts...this is about the housemates and not us. Learn to separate that.
Dude I beg wai, I beg I have no issues with ladies, sorry for hurting your feelings.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Yinkade(m): 9:02pm On Jul 13, 2013
Who is the babe with the plenty hair and mulicloured skirt....fake emerald housemate....why was she not chosen as a housemate....jeez....see asj she just dey whyne waist
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 9:02pm On Jul 13, 2013
Thanks.@StateOfMind
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 9:02pm On Jul 13, 2013
dominique: Hehehe, are those the emerald housemates?
Lol grin But i think those emerald contestants are overdoing it sha. They should tone down on the acting and act natural.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Chrisbenogor(m): 9:03pm On Jul 13, 2013
ItsModella: All these ewedu DJs have surfaced again...what the hell is DJ Kenny Malawi playing? undecided undecided
Na wa O Kenny clips clipping our joy.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 9:03pm On Jul 13, 2013
Pastor oneal with a c-I-g-a-r..........wonders
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zizi(f): 9:03pm On Jul 13, 2013
Don Oneal no wan go party again?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:03pm On Jul 13, 2013
Biggie gave the fake emeralds that jacket too.. This plus size woman though..she's so wide..lol.. natasha must feel good in her body right now.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 9:04pm On Jul 13, 2013
ItsModella: But these Emerald housemates ugly die. undecided
my tots exactly xpecialie d 1 wit d wild hair.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 9:05pm On Jul 13, 2013
So how are the real housemates interacting with the emerald housemates?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 9:05pm On Jul 13, 2013
Elikem just said dese emerald housemates r wack
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zizi(f): 9:06pm On Jul 13, 2013
Bevgelo seriously annoying mechere ooooooo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 9:06pm On Jul 13, 2013
d emerald housemates dey dance pass d original HMs sef
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 13, 2013
pinky lips: Elikem just said dese emerald housemates r wack
Why won't they be. Biggie did not try at all. Are they all South Africans? Can someone pls post pics of these so called housemates
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 9:08pm On Jul 13, 2013
No1 is rily dancing, n d dj no dey try...mtschew.
The fake housemates had to look normal nah...if Biggie had brought supermodels, Hms for know say na fake.
I dnt believe they r convinced sha...
I beg I dey go sleep...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Chrisbenogor(m): 9:08pm On Jul 13, 2013
THE AMAKA: So how are the real housemates interacting with the emerald housemates?
They are bored only mamatasha dey dance with them through glass divide.

Since music is whack tune to 197 to hear gist.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 9:08pm On Jul 13, 2013
Elikem and Pokello are already beginning to suspect that those Emerald housemates are fake.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sharingan: 9:09pm On Jul 13, 2013
Dat sohie gal 4rm EM house is totally flatchested
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 9:09pm On Jul 13, 2013
Can't Biggie just let it go with this "Emerald House" phucking shittt?

Can't they see people ain't biting? This reminds me of that "Rubbish Dump" nonsense from Season 3, as well as those 2 fake housemates from Season 2.

Investing so much time and energy on something that won't even have much effect.

Yawwwwn.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 9:10pm On Jul 13, 2013
Which country is this DJ from sef? I think the best DJs from all over Africa need to come to Nigeria for a crash course under the tutelage of DJ Jimmy Jat, DJ Humility and DJ Exclusive.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.