Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,126 members, 7,818,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (526) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2172780 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:11pm On Jul 13, 2013
Heart attack wan kill me o. Smbody pls hold me.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 13, 2013
Please, Bimp, Annabel and Nando should nominate Beverly on Monday, let her come home abeg.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by eleshin(m): 10:11pm On Jul 13, 2013
omo mehn! Bev is 4ked!r dey 4kin stewpid? In d presence of Eli nd pok? Dis is boolshit!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 10:12pm On Jul 13, 2013
chineke kpowa beverly ada osu oku.Mehn i feel like killing dat girl
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 10:12pm On Jul 13, 2013
pinky lips: Beverly is just a plain gutter girl.....anyone who thinks otherwise should go hang.

LOL. They are humans not machines. They have urges
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 13, 2013
Beverly has no shame at all. Look at how she's kissing Angelo in front of Elikem and Pokello....tufia!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:13pm On Jul 13, 2013
Yeeepa. E be like say angelo don dey fork beverly o and elikem & pokello dey eavesdrop. Pls can someone confirm this ...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 13, 2013
Beverly don dey ontop angelo hnmmmm
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 10:14pm On Jul 13, 2013
I don't think they straffed though. Just fingers.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 10:14pm On Jul 13, 2013
Beverley! Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nikky341: 10:14pm On Jul 13, 2013
9ja rise up, dis matter no be 2 chop bread again. We must show dem and must be SMS thins. Melvin and Beverly must stay till day 91
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 13, 2013
Are you fvcking serious? Angelo is fingerring Beverly and she's moaning loudly. To make matters worse, Pokello and Elikem are there watching and laughing.

I can't stand this.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 10:14pm On Jul 13, 2013
This girl has finished me ooooooo,...she's drunk ooooo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:14pm On Jul 13, 2013
The moans though... Jeeezzzz.. I can't believe this..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 10:14pm On Jul 13, 2013
ItsModella: Elikem is sneaking up on them to find out if they're really doing it.

Chei!! Beverry haff disappoint me.

Nope. She didn't disappoint me one bit.

I always knew she was a fillthy whooore.

Like I said, she will be coming home next week. No biggie.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 10:14pm On Jul 13, 2013
mykali: I don't think they straffed though. Just fingers.
It's never too late.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 10:14pm On Jul 13, 2013
ItsModella: Beverly has no shame at all. Look at how she's kissing Angelo in front of Elikem and Pokello....tufia!!

She is tipsy. It's why they crave alcohol all the time
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 13, 2013
ItsModella: Beverly has no shame at all. Look at how she's kissing Angelo in front of Elikem and Pokello....tufia!!
did u say kissn...they'r on it swithrt. Jst shoot me o!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 10:15pm On Jul 13, 2013
Afam4eva:
It's never too late.

I don't think it will happen again
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 10:15pm On Jul 13, 2013
ItsModella: Are you fvcking serious? Angelo is fingerring Beverly and she's moaning loudly. To make matters worse, Pokello and Elikem are there watching and laughing.

I can't stand this.
Pokello and Elikem no get work.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:16pm On Jul 13, 2013
And who the feck are these shameful voyeurs!!

Oh my bassey..God bless you!!!

I'm in tears..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Thiannah(f): 10:16pm On Jul 13, 2013
Bassey am so grateful
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 10:16pm On Jul 13, 2013
bassey has come to save bev.thk gudnez!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 10:16pm On Jul 13, 2013
miss sparkle: This girl has finished me ooooooo,...she's drunk ooooo

I hope you can now look back at your previous posts and smile at your rabid stuppidity sha.

When people here made objective criticism of Beverly's uncouth, skanky personality, you attacked them like an underfed dog.

Clap for yourself, dear.

Who's the foool now?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by thatchick: 10:16pm On Jul 13, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:
What is beverly doing in the room with angelo.. The foolish girl is drunk and angelo wants to ale advantage... Elikem and pokello dey dere dey watch.. What the Bleep is this!!!!
Angelo wants to take advantage.. Where melvin sef?

Pls if Angelo wants to take advantage let him take it.Is Melvin her chaperone,Is she not adult and 100% knows what she is doing.Obviously she wants it or is leading d guy on,if he takes advantage of her that's what she gets for leading him on with all d stupid irritating kisses.And she just got a letter from her mum today advicing her.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jumongpan(f): 10:16pm On Jul 13, 2013
Bev na dust bin...can't even watch bba again....see falling of hands oh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 13, 2013
Bessey do go chase beverly out hahahaha i love bassey
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 10:16pm On Jul 13, 2013
lola.luv:
Beverly. The kissing is enough. an Kahn.
I said it though. I said ther'd be a lot of kissing but no sex.

You are making me eat my words in shame!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by topeorekoy(m): 10:17pm On Jul 13, 2013
This Bassey na show spoiler.

Angelo go poison this guy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 10:17pm On Jul 13, 2013
Afam4eva:
Pokello and Elikem no get work.
work dey big brother house before? abegi grin grin grin

make 2mao sha come,lemme download the clip..VIP tinz hehehehhehe
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 10:17pm On Jul 13, 2013
BEVERLY MUST GO! Denrele should stop sending these trash girls to represent Nigeria. Who dash denrele such power anyway? I'm pissed.
We should all bombard his twitter handle!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 10:17pm On Jul 13, 2013
Thank goodness,basssey comes into d room to get dis cursed Beverly n she is refusing to go,calling on Angelo,bassey says get d Bleep outside dis room,go downstairs,am responsible fr ur safety.......dis Angelo is silly n needs to be cautioned.....useless old man

(1) (2) (3) ... (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.