Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,900 members, 7,844,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (533) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2179175 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 11:43pm On Jul 13, 2013
ella.b:
grin Beverly dey mutter "help me,help me, help me"

Make she nor wori, we will kindly help her come back home.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 11:44pm On Jul 13, 2013
IyawoTM: DH house discussing Emerald house. Gess they fell for it esp annabel, n Natash.
Annabel is like everyone has to step up game. Melv said he aint doing sh*t. He'll still keep being himself....
I beg half past 12 don knack for here, church dey tomor. N I get a preaching segment to do tomorrow, so in dat same spirit I go beg una...
Make una no vex again, we all know Bev's history, n we knew dis was coming. Let us just allow her to disappear silently from our screen wen she comes up for eviction....shikena!
Have a beautiful night!!!

half past 12 ke? na Ghana u dey ni?cos its 11 46pm here in 9ja #JustSaying grin grin grin ..you too,have a nice night
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 11:44pm On Jul 13, 2013
I just dey laugh uncontrollably... This girl made me pay transport to dstv shop and requested 4 bba to show on my dish... Dis same idioot made me register with naira land, same idiott made me register with twitter o..same girl made me exchange un pleasant words just to defend her..Yes I know beverly had a bad upbringing but I tot she was smart, I know it all started wen ha mum left but she was strong...

I'm disappointed, annoyed, embarrassed..infact I know no wetin I go do again...make I go sleep..beverly d small career wey u hussle ,hussle hussle soteiii I dey praize u for ur age ..you've destroyed it...you've finally pulled a selly on us..Congrats grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:44pm On Jul 13, 2013
Bimp on the bed with Dillish 4 a change.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 11:45pm On Jul 13, 2013
You guys have to chill! U can't keep blaming and criticizing people. Melvin isn't omnipresent...he can't be everywhere, he can't be perfect. He wasn't with bev when it happened. If he were, he wouldn't ignore her; he was arnd selly, that's why he could notice her condition and tend to her. People are already talking selfishness and melvin wanting to be d only naija rep...ridiculous! And beverly, she's human. Humans make mistakes, she's drunk, that's why it happened. She was in the RR earlier, and didn't quite slip up. The 37 year old man from south Africa is the one ya'll should be against. He took bev upstairs in her drunken state, and messed her up...its stunning how cheap some men can be

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:46pm On Jul 13, 2013
And Cleo is eating and having a convo with d mirror.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 13, 2013
abikyshow: I couldn't believe my eyes that Melvin prefer to attend to selly when her sister was also out of way. he is so selfish, Melvin want Beverly to fail so that he would be the best candidate for Nigeria. Melvin is one of the selfish ibo guy. Yoruba's and Hausa's would never behave like that.
what are we talking, what are u typing?? Shallow minded f.o.o.l... Run along and go prepare for post utme exams.... Anyway to my 'berra' fellow nairalanders, m off to bed... I knw our Mel is safe...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 11:50pm On Jul 13, 2013
In other news, I hope y'all heard feza telling nando to nominate melvin. Tomorrow's eviction show is what I'm looking forward to right now.

Beverloooo *in dillish's voice*I still like you and I won't call you names even though you fell my hand me tonight. I have just decided to remove you from my favourite list to save me from more 'tensions' to come.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by eleshin(m): 11:51pm On Jul 13, 2013
ella.b:
And Cleo is eating and having a convo with d mirror.
. Lmao Now she's laffing nd I started laffing to my walka too.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 11:51pm On Jul 13, 2013
Make I tel you who dey go! Na selly and. One of natasha or annabel!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:52pm On Jul 13, 2013
eleshin: . Lmao Now she's laffing nd I started laffing to my walka too.

LOL she looks lonely.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 11:53pm On Jul 13, 2013
IyawoTM: DH house discussing Emerald house. Gess they fell for it esp annabel, n Natash.
Annabel is like everyone has to step up game. Melv said he aint doing sh*t. He'll still keep being himself....
I beg half past 12 don knack for here, church dey tomor. N I get a preaching segment to do tomorrow, so in dat same spirit I go beg una...
Make una no vex again, we all know Bev's history, n we knew dis was coming. Let us just allow her to disappear silently from our screen wen she comes up for eviction....shikena!
Have a beautiful night!!!
gudnyt n swt drmz.cnt wait for tmrw's show.ciao!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Divaville(f): 11:53pm On Jul 13, 2013
Speechless!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 11:54pm On Jul 13, 2013
StateOfMind: In other news, I hope y'all heard feza telling nando to nominate melvin. Tomorrow's eviction show is what I'm looking forward to right now.

Beverloooo *in dillish's voice*I still like you and I won't call you names even though you fell my hand me tonight. I have just decided to remove you from my favourite list to save me from more 'tensions' to come.

Tommorows all but important eviction will change the dynamics of the game again. I wan know who go get mind norminate melvin!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 11:55pm On Jul 13, 2013
@ell.b,Is it true that beverly is saying 'help me' 'help me'... Thank God say our prayers don dey work.. I want her to start screaming 'i want to go home,fire is burning me'...

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:56pm On Jul 13, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:
Denrele needs to be shot!!! Who even gave that idiiot the power to choose who will represent a whole country and not just any country but Nigeria for that matter..
Denrele may amadioha cement your gayy asss with hot expired dangote cement... Idiiot

If truly that is, then why the fork do theu bother inviting aspirants for auditioning? You waste their time, effort and money when you already had the list of successful aspirants even before auditioning?

Everything about BB is just forked. Most particularly the selection process. Murraforkers!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 11:56pm On Jul 13, 2013
As for all those housemates that want to put my melvin up 4 eviction, nando, oneal, feza nd lazy bimb, may God disgrace u all 2mrow and all ur plans will fail.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 11:57pm On Jul 13, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:
@ell.b,Is it true that beverly is saying 'help me' 'help me'... Thank God say our prayers don dey work.. I want her to start screaming 'i want to go home,fire is burning me'...
lmao
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 11:58pm On Jul 13, 2013
Agbgift: As for all those housemates that want to put my melvin up 4 eviction, nando, oneal, feza nd lazy bimb, may God disgrace u all 2mrow and all ur plans will fail.

Amen!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 11:58pm On Jul 13, 2013
wild child:

this is actually very funny grin grin grin grin btw never knew you're Yoruba,thought you're Ibo

Lol, me too o. Was just laughing at myself for thinking she was igbo when I read her post..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 11:59pm On Jul 13, 2013
Agbgift: As for all those housemates that want to put my melvin up 4 eviction, nando, oneal, feza nd lazy bimb, may God disgrace u all 2mrow and all ur plans will fail.
amin loruko jesu!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by abikyshow: 12:00am On Jul 14, 2013
am really pissed off with what elikim did. Ghana never loved us for once. we always see them as our brothers but they never did. east Africans are united in this game but west are divided. am disappointed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by abedoyin: 12:01am On Jul 14, 2013

U̶̲̥̅̊ also heard dia plan,all I wait for is tomoro,hw d plan wil change by monday,Nando and Bimp r d brain behind dis evil plan,its high time Melvin step up his game,if by God willing he escape tomoro eviction
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 12:02am On Jul 14, 2013

Who does Feza think she is sef? Mtschew!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 12:03am On Jul 14, 2013
abikyshow: am really pissed off with what elikim did. Ghana never loved us for once. we always see them as our brothers but they never did. east Africans are united in this game but west are divided. am disappointed

what did Elikem do sir?

(1) (2) (3) ... (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.