Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (538) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2172701 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 14, 2013
NAWA FOR DIS ANNABEL'S VOICE OO....**my ear drumz**
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 14, 2013
Wow i can"t say that am surprised in all that happened. I knew from day 1 that Selly and Bev are the same hence even why they dnt get along. It really sucks big time as we have been there. Your consolation should be at least she did not have sex. How i wish someone could have saved her like how Bassey did. Anyways we will not laugh and insult you like how we were constantly insulted. I always said ppl who have the first laugh has the last. Am really more embarrassed at our West African girls. Big embarrassment and i pray that Selly indeed leaves to save us from further embarrassment. All those insulting Melvin should stop. He came alone and he is not by beverley 24/7 so you have to stop blaming him for every little thing. Is it his job too look out for Bev 24/7. Free the guy. On Elikem"s issue. Let him be. After all the ish that he heard from Others about what bev has been saying even with the whole Selly thing. They are not close. The only gh-naija reps that are friends are Melvin/Selly. He is not bev"s keeper and she is a grown woman. Secondly the fact that Pokelo was there did not help matters. I feel like she has a bad influence on him. Anyways let him be. He came there alone and its not like he and bev are close. Anyways we know that our ELikem will be up come monday and one or both of your reps so lets prepare ourselves for that. When elikem is gone. We all need to come together and support Melvin and Bassey because if not all our reps will be going home. Its such a pity that indeed in the house and outside the house west africa are the least united. And if all big brother housemates in future try to take west africans out then they can succeed. As for Ghana i feel our road ends here lol.Ghanaians are done with big brother so hopefully Cameroon or Ivory Coast can take our place. I dnt know where they get our reps from too but this year Selly took the cake.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AFUA1979: 8:27am On Jul 14, 2013
THE AMAKA:

As if Zimbabweans aren't scattered all over SADC and that's how they too have so much voting power which is part of the reason why she's still there. That Pokello needs to have a fvcking seat.

But l really feel that despite being spread out in Africa, 9JA and Zim usually hve the best reps, its not abt.numbers or rigging, its about the housemate...if both 9JA and Zim had remained last season, Keagan would never have smelt that money. Lets see hw this season unwinds but my money is on Melvin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 8:27am On Jul 14, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

i hope melvin bluetooth dey off ohhh cos i no wan hear say transmitiion of files take place...

Enough of this transmission tin...just cos all ur ugly ass chickens wey dem enter the house no get opportunity do transmission u get mouth...abeg next tym bring a girl who fyne small...just thank Angelo

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 8:27am On Jul 14, 2013
I want to assume Bimp still has some conscience. AFTER he discovers tonight that Melvin actually put himself up, I sense he would shift his target to Annabel/Bev/Bassey. But if he is still hell bent on putting both Mel and Bev up...then, he becomes an enemy IMO.

I get how he felt...was close to Melvin. ..sort of...and expected himself to have been saved and then he heard Selly who is incidentally a West African. I want us to pls be more objective and dats how we can see d rationale behind housemates' actions.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 8:27am On Jul 14, 2013
ella.b:

lol I'm Delta-ibo jare
Which one is '' delta - ibo '' again ? Hian ! Oo !
Is it a special type of ibo or what ? Thats why i love d pride hausas and yorubas hv in their language.
Its only when we igbos come down, we hear delta-ibo, ikwerre-ibo, onitsha-ibo etc

I don't intend derailing the thread plz.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sajbabs(m): 8:28am On Jul 14, 2013
2day is d D'day for those west African hatred to get served
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sajbabs(m): 8:29am On Jul 14, 2013
2day is d D'day for those west African hatred to get serve

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by MsNas(f): 8:29am On Jul 14, 2013
Tuso:

Enough of this transmission tin...just cos all ur ugly ass chickens wey dem enter the house no get opportunity do transmission u get mouth...abeg next tym bring a girl who fyne small...just thank Angelo
Gbenu e soun! Ode oshi! Eranko

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 8:32am On Jul 14, 2013
dmalam:
so who r u in d hospital, dr? its nt a big deal we many drs here....dnt cm here feelng like a professional or feelng like u dnt belong here..
U are right - am a dr too. . . . but its not a big deal. Every1 comes here to unwind. Once upon a time in our lives, we were all 21. like Bev. and we made mistakes like her. then.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 14, 2013
sholay2011: I want to assume Bimp still has some conscience. AFTER he discovers tonight that Melvin actually put himself up, I sense he would shift his target to Annabel/Bev/Bassey. But if he is still hell bent on putting both Mel and Bev up...then, he becomes an enemy IMO.

I get how he felt...was close to Melvin. ..sort of...and expected himself to have been saved and then he heard Selly who is incidentally a West African. I want us to pls be more objective and dats how we can see d rationale behind housemates' actions.
But Bimp should understand that Selly and Melvin were already tight from Ruby house before he came to Diamond house. They were friends first. He just needs to get over himself. He better wake up and stop being so bitter because if he is up then he will go home as east africans will not vote for ethiopia
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 8:36am On Jul 14, 2013
fork adict:

Omo, I must make sure I buy that album at whatever price. Cos that's the story Of my life. If to say I find Selly go ghana, na so me sef for catch Chemistrika like nando.

God I thank you o

With a name like fork-addict...abeg u don pass Chemistrika stage...nah HIV u sef go give am

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 14, 2013
sajbabs: 2day is d D'day for those west African hatred to get served
They will be happy because 1 will be out which will further encourage them with their whole west african agenda. I wish someone would inform them of these West african ish or they overhear someone and then they start working together.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mimibets(f): 8:37am On Jul 14, 2013
i had a very vivid dream last night that i was the other Nigerian housemate aside from Bev.
After giving Bassey a very big hug i turned to Bev and said 'if u don't put your weak ass together,i will Start a revolution and put u up for nominations and let naija do the rest' and she cried. i then woke up this morning feeling relieved,Hope she gets the msg by telepathy.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 8:37am On Jul 14, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
Dude in your State of confusion, abikyshow aint Ghanaian, why U wanna drag GH in your whatever?

Dude when did IyawoTM become a Ghanaian citizen? Don't bring us into your shyt. #JustSaying

Hey PhuckHole, deal with your Tribal Sheet with your compatriots and stop looking to take the heat of your stewpid arzz by bringing GH in, you fecking Tribal Biggot.

Look at This one to?

Please, learn to understand before commenting; don't be too quick to hover and click your mouse pointer over any post with 'Ghana' in it. I wasn't dragging Ghana into any stuff. Mind you, I was drawing a reference which he/she would quickly jump to.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 8:39am On Jul 14, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
Good, and Beverly should not have nominated Selly for eviction and she should have saved Selly when she was HoH. #abikyshow or whatever your trying to do, you clearly wanna get back likes from your compatriots after you were flocked by them when you disses Melvin's Tribe, so you wanna start some Hate abi? I dey for your shyt, #educatedPhool.

Me 2 I dey here...am ready 4 anyone

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by easyflex: 8:40am On Jul 14, 2013
I know many people would disagree with me but the alliance against west africa is caused mainly by beverley.
That week melvin saved selly instead of bimp, she kept telling whoever cared to know that melvin didn't have an option that he would save selly and that he can't put up bassey bc 9ja and ghana are like this (she puts her middle and index finger together to signify unity) and bassey is also west africa.
She made this comment @ least 7 times in d course of the week for who ever cared to listen. Feeling cool like an analyst and melvin's advocate(I no know who send am).at a point bimp has to warn her that africa is one that she should quit splitting africa into small bits.
So when d save and replace was announced , bimp felt dissapointed and betrayed and rightfully so cos he felt he is good friends with melvin. That was when allthese beef started . But he could only talk now cos he won d HOH and also d paranoia that melvin put them up.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 14, 2013
MELVIN GETTIN HIS HAIR CUT
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 14, 2013
Elikem and Bev are coming home next week unfortunately. Then it"l just be left with Melvin and Bassey. If Melvin and Bassey are both up with an east african/ southern african then will be very worried. Bassey will definately go home. But if it"s like Dillish, Nando, pokelo, Melvin and Bassey then eish i wonder if Melvin will survive too. This game sucks
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 8:42am On Jul 14, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
Don't worry your pretty mind today is a sunday,
It’s safe to say, these
set of BBA housemates are the horniest
housemates ever, all the hooking up and
sex going on in the house.
lyk cruisly! and itz digusting and appalling to me.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by abikyshow: 8:44am On Jul 14, 2013
Behold, east Africans shall surely
gather together, but not by
west Africans : whosoever shall gather
together against thee shall fall
for thy sake said the Lord. Isaiah 54-15.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 8:45am On Jul 14, 2013
nikky341: no vex, me I dey console my self with 'it could have been worse'. Hope she learns 4rm it
#smiles
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 14, 2013
abikyshow: Behold, east Africans shall surely
Amen
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 8:45am On Jul 14, 2013
From every word this Beverly girl says,u can tell what her background is like...........someone hat constantly talks about men,alcohol,money,club,sex n any other rubbish.......like seriously,is this girl 21 as she said,if she is,then what will become of her at 30......I am quite sure she wasn't brought up well.........imagine waking up this morning with a cigarette in hand n running around bimp his morning,the guy just pushed her aside abeg......tufia.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 8:45am On Jul 14, 2013
ella.b:

lol I'm Delta-ibo jare
Which one is 'Delta-Ibo' again ? Hian ! Oo !
That's why i sometimes admire d pride Yorubas and Hausas have in their language. plz, igbo is igbo.
Its only when u come down here, u get to see us igbos saying- delta ibo, ikwerre ibo, onitsha ibo, central ibo etc
Sorry peeps, i don't plan on derailing this thread, so plz spare me the bullets.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 8:49am On Jul 14, 2013
mimibets: i had a very vivid dream last night that i was the other Nigerian housemate aside from Bev.
After giving Bassey a very big hug i turned to Bev and said 'if u don't put your weak ass together,i will Start a revolution and put u up for nominations and let naija do the rest' and she cried. i then woke up this morning feeling relieved,Hope she gets the msg by telepathy.

Lol... Oya Ms. Joseph, clap for yourself na. cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 14, 2013
It really is true about Karma. I was thinking about the time when Natasha, Pokelo and Oneil was up and she decided to save Oneil instead of her friend Natasha. Now see the thanks she gets. I really want Natasha to stay so that they will rather nominate her on monday because a lot dislike her. Then the other vote will go to either Mel/bev so that only 1 Nigerian will be up. A part of me thinks that bev will be safe.THey will not nominate her this week or at least get majority votes
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 8:52am On Jul 14, 2013
easyflex: I know many people would disagree with me but the alliance against west africa is caused mainly by beverley.
That week melvin saved selly instead of bimp, she kept telling whoever cared to know that melvin didn't have an option that he would save selly and that he can't put up bassey bc 9ja and ghana are like this (she puts her middle and index finger together to signify unity) and bassey is also west africa.
She made this comment @ least 7 times in d course of the week for who ever cared to listen. Feeling cool like an analyst and melvin's advocate(I no know who send am).at a point bimp has to warn her that africa is one that she should quit splitting africa into small bits.
So when d save and replace was announced , bimp felt dissapointed and betrayed and rightfully so cos he felt he is good friends with melvin. That was when allthese beef started . But he could only talk now cos he won d HOH and also d paranoia that melvin put them up.

I agree with you.
I said something similar last week. The girl is a phucking dumbass loudmouth!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 8:53am On Jul 14, 2013
abikyshow: Behold, east Africans shall surely
Na waoo. For inside Big Brother?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 8:54am On Jul 14, 2013
mimibets: i had a very vivid dream last night that i was the other Nigerian housemate aside from Bev.
hehehehe
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 8:54am On Jul 14, 2013
ella.b:
una wey dey blame Melvin aspa Beverly's country mate or brother, make I ask una Dis question o.No vex.
1.Cleo was drunk, did sulu look out for her and likewise?
2.does Nando even bother to look after feza?
3.even hakeem sef dint look after pokello.
and all these ppl r from d same countries.
make una just leave Melvin alone o cuz dat bobo has tried.
Am sorry, ella.b - buh consider these
1. Cleo, even while drunk, set limits. no fing. . . . , no manip. . . . even with hakeem
2. Nando is YOUNGER than feza
3. Hakeem is YOUNGER than Pokello - and even admitted he s of a lower class vs. upper class ish
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lighternote: 9:06am On Jul 14, 2013
Miss_3v3: Elikem and Bev are coming home next week unfortunately. Then it"l just be left with Melvin and Bassey. If Melvin and Bassey are both up with an east african/ southern african then will be very worried. Bassey will definately go home. But if it"s like Dillish, Nando, pokelo, Melvin and Bassey then eish i wonder if Melvin will survive too. This game sucks
unfortunately how I wish ur predictions come to be. how many west africans do u people want to push to d finale? think wella. 1 is d best number so we can rally our arsenals n do d gamble. divided votes within a region is a killer.
as for today, who do u think r going? m thinking only from d dh, natasha n selly. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.