Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (550) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2173776 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 7:29pm On Jul 14, 2013
StateOfMind: Yayyy, my ice queen is safe for 1 more week.

I already knew melv, poke n anna were safe.

Yesss boo. One more week of wankking to her images on my screen. tongue

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Vigilante: 7:29pm On Jul 14, 2013
It is how Africa voted that is important now.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 7:29pm On Jul 14, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:
See bimp dey shale melvin!!! Nansanse
Dnt mind d mugu...warrbiishhh, bt d game is on now...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 7:29pm On Jul 14, 2013
NATASHAAAAA!!

Could someone be kind enough to listen attentively and help us transcribe their replies to IK's questions for some of us who aren't watching?

I dey for toilet dey pisss hot pisss (out of fear) grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 7:29pm On Jul 14, 2013
orgasticdance:
yh most boring eviction ever, wudnt hav minded melvin out though, ensuing drama would hav bn tastier to watch..

Who is this one sef?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 7:30pm On Jul 14, 2013
grin grin
mykali:

Yesss boo. One more week of wankking to her images on my screen. tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by justloveme: 7:30pm On Jul 14, 2013
thanks to all of u who put effort in voting for melvin i appreciate all of u.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by caramel13: 7:30pm On Jul 14, 2013
Selly and Natasha ve bin evicted
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 7:30pm On Jul 14, 2013
letz c ao africa voted.awww,natasha,i wil miss u.....natasha show.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 14, 2013
C'est moi:

selly said it.
Lmao Shame
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sigmundfreud(m): 7:32pm On Jul 14, 2013
Waiting for the priceless look on Natashas face when she sees that Suru nominated her....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nikkyshyne(f): 7:32pm On Jul 14, 2013
Selly now acting like Montamma
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:32pm On Jul 14, 2013
Ehen! Who talk say Melvin dey go house?

Naija una well done o...btw our boy is looking MIGHTY FINE tonight
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 14, 2013
Natasha is not happy, she probably thought she was going to survive this one.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by megliz(f): 7:33pm On Jul 14, 2013
Wow! Nice!! Did u just see that? Kai mama Africa and her daughter selly gone for good. Does this have anything to do with Melvins house swap?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:33pm On Jul 14, 2013
Selly stop acting like you are happy to be out, take a seat.

Natasha will definitely be missed walahi , lmao. And I like her dress.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 7:34pm On Jul 14, 2013
Omo see natasha dey on high energy!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by orgasticdance: 7:35pm On Jul 14, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Who is this one sef?
BBACHASEFAN grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 14, 2013
Dem go fear melvin na,9ja is on anoda level.Dem go fear na.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 7:35pm On Jul 14, 2013
orgasticdance:
yh most boring eviction ever, wudnt hav minded melvin out though, ensuing drama would hav bn tastier to watch..

angry like seriously? Wat r u sayin?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 14, 2013
StateOfMind: Selly stop acting like you are happy to be out, take a seat.

Natasha will definitely be missed walahi , lmao. And I like her dress.

So how must she act? Sad and miserable?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:37pm On Jul 14, 2013
Miss_3v3: So how must she act? Sad and miserable?

Kindly take a seat as well.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 7:37pm On Jul 14, 2013
Selly is not answering questions very well.. Natasha did better!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by practikal(f): 7:38pm On Jul 14, 2013
i just love Natasha's energy on stage
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 7:38pm On Jul 14, 2013
Abeg, make una post transcript oooooo!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by orgasticdance: 7:39pm On Jul 14, 2013
waxdude:

angry like seriously? Wat r u sayin?
u dat dense to figure undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lighternote: 7:40pm On Jul 14, 2013
did u see natasha mimicking a drunk sulu? lmao here.
"fosuful" n "agglesive" sulu.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 7:40pm On Jul 14, 2013
orgasticdance:
is ur brain dat dense to figure undecided

A dense brain actually signifies more content grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 14, 2013
Congratulations to everyone of us who worked hard o..... Ot paid off.... Now lets wait and see what stunt they will pull tommorow.... Buh no one should plead for us to do the 'aggressive voting' for Beverly.. She needs to come home
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 14, 2013
Congratulations to everyone of us who worked hard o..... Ot paid off.... Now lets wait and see what stunt they will pull tommorow.... Buh no one should come here to plead for us to do the 'aggressive voting' for Beverly.. She needs to come home
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 7:41pm On Jul 14, 2013
So, how did Africa vote?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chriskwaku: 7:41pm On Jul 14, 2013
nikkyshyne: Selly is out.

good riddance

(1) (2) (3) ... (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.