Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,515 members, 7,861,471 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:51 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (650) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183070 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 2:10pm On Jul 19, 2013
alausa has been gisting with Melvin since.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pingpong1: 2:13pm On Jul 19, 2013
When all the housemates are drunk later the Emeralds will start spilling the beans #misyarn
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by unuba345: 2:13pm On Jul 19, 2013
Afam4eva: I feel stup1d on behalf of the Diamond and Ruby housemates for actually buying this whole Emerald ish. They have already started bonding with the fake emerald housemates.
they will eventually find out. Some of the housemates are really smart and any slip up from the emeralds might be noticed.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:14pm On Jul 19, 2013
ping pong: When all the housemates are drunk later the Emeralds will start spilling the beans #misyarn
Hahahah!! You have a point though!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fashrola(m): 2:16pm On Jul 19, 2013
IyawoTM: Pls wat was dat Nigeria song playing wen Biggie came back from break n was showing the door?
R2Bees ft Wizkid - Dance
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:16pm On Jul 19, 2013
ella.b:
I feel like those two would've really bonded in a different clime

As for Feza witch and Owl'neal....their day is coming soon, that Sulueediot will be up next week and shall be abandoned by SADC
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 2:17pm On Jul 19, 2013
Busii joins the Smokers Gang
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by unuba345: 2:19pm On Jul 19, 2013
Kslib: Its not even up tp an hour the houses merged and oneal has faded into the background!!!
By midnight,we will be having difficulties remembering his name!!!!
exactly. Oneal was always in the background, that was how he deceived me o. I thought he was a quiet reserved guy, not knowin he is a wolf in sheep's clothing. It was after lk4 and bolt left that we started noticing him. I just hope that the housemates see him for who he really is and nominate him this week.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 2:21pm On Jul 19, 2013
Pokehello is not that s.tupid. I am sure she's wondering how did the Nigerian get evicted and you clowns are still in the game...LOL. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:23pm On Jul 19, 2013
The way beverly trusts feza ehn!!! Oh poor bev!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 2:23pm On Jul 19, 2013
Oneza and jj bonding.

Jj was based In the uk until last year and he's talking about his music career with the onezas.

Nando and bimp laid back smoking.
Sophie and chubby lady smoke too.

Eveva, bassey and sulu in the kitchen talking about the house. Eveva claims she's been nominated and saved 6times . She says busi and sophie r up for eviction. Sulu says africa looks for fun, justifying why eveva has been saved 6times.

Bassey asks for who is up in ruby, sulu says elikem and pokello and bassey was like you really hate these guys in ruby o, just two of them..who did u save? Sulu whispers it and says its because he doesn't get along with pokello.

Oh bassey , not selly talk again, you won't hear the end of it na.

Bassey - how did u feel when selly left

Sulu - she dug her own grave, she was running too fast.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fashrola(m): 2:25pm On Jul 19, 2013
languys69: Pokehello is not that s.tupid. I am sure she's wondering how did the Nigerian get evicted and you clowns are still in the game...LOL. grin grin grin
and who are the clowns if I may ask?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by vianny18(f): 2:25pm On Jul 19, 2013
ella.b:
*in his profile,he said melvin is his favorite house mates and they are both name sakes.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 2:26pm On Jul 19, 2013
bassey telling sulu he sucked dillish's ni.pple during truth or dare and it was nice.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:27pm On Jul 19, 2013
Lol!!Angelo teasing melvin!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 2:27pm On Jul 19, 2013
Did Bassey actually suck Dilish's nipples like he said?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 19, 2013
Afam4eva: Did Bassey actually suck Dilish's nipples like he said?
YEA!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:29pm On Jul 19, 2013
ella.b:
bassey telling sulu he sucked dillish's nipple during truth or dare and it was nice.
I thought that was supposed to be a secret all the DM housemates swore on!!!
Bassey and cleo have broken it!!! It actually tells us more about their character !!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 2:29pm On Jul 19, 2013
Sulu- dillish is really beautiful, but she's not self conscious (not sure I heard ds well)..but pokello is always *gesticulates*..I read that to mean too conscious of herself or sth.

Bassey- sulu, you know what, we did truth or dare some time ago, don't tell anyone oo.. I was dared to suck dillish's breasts and I did..I enjoyed it, for so so minutes.

Sulu - was it one of the ni.pplze or both.

Bassey- just one, but it was sweet. Don't tell anyone o, promise me you wouldn't.

I don laugh tire..the expression and excitement on bassey's face was priceless.. Both of them now dancing.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 2:33pm On Jul 19, 2013
every plan for d Nigerians just dey spoil.
alausa bonding with Melvin already.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 2:34pm On Jul 19, 2013
StateOfMind:

Wizkid's 'dance'...

Ese gan....

I just left d bed to eat something, una gimme 2 page assignment wen I finish...nawa o.
Nando n Bimp don establish new smoking partners. EH dillish(sofie) n fatty bom bom, hian.
Eish Annabel's voice has amplified X 10
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 2:35pm On Jul 19, 2013
Melvin and Beverrie: we're the only Nigerians in the house o
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 2:37pm On Jul 19, 2013
fashrola: and who are the clowns if I may ask?

Feel free to answer yourself. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 2:41pm On Jul 19, 2013
I can now see why biggie didn't wanna bring one single West African into the house. See how the east Africans were conspiring and talking rubbish. Na waaaa. How are the Nigerians game on lock? Are we the only country with two reps left? Tanzania and Zambia nko? I see jealousy written all over their faces. Immediately they see someone they don't know they start talking about nominating Nigerians? Lmaoooo
I pray Angelo survives. But i see them nominating him along with Beverly and/or Melvin, forcing him to save himself. Mtchewww
And if there were 14 emeralds, why are there two Kenyans? Lol I really wished they could have replaced one Kenyan with a Ghanian lady or even a lady from Sierra Leone. This is so unfair. They better be leaving on Sunday. angry

3 Zambians
2 Zimbabweans
3 Kenyans
1 Ugandan
2 South Africans

Hmmmm....

Let the games begin.....

#VoteDillish

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 19, 2013
THE AMAKA: I can now see why biggie didn't wanna bring one single West African into the house. See how the east Africans were conspiring and talking rubbish. Na waaaa. How are the Nigerians game on lock? Are we the only country with two reps left? Tanzania ABMs Zambia nko? I see jealousy written all over their faces. Immediately they see someone they don't know they start talking about nominating Nigerians? Lmaoooo
I pray Angelo survives. But i see them nominating him along with Beverly and/or Melvin, forcing him to save himself. Mtchewww
And if there were 14 emeralds, why are there two Kenyans? Lol I really wished they could have replaced one Kenyan with a Ghanian lady or even a lady from Sierra Leone. This is so unfair. They better be leaving in Sunday. angry

3 Zambians
2 Zimbabweans
3 Kenyans
1 Ugandan
2 South Africans

Hmmmm....

Let the games begin.....

#VoteDillish
There was one Ghanaian but she was the one evicted on the stage with Ik that time. It's so funny that there are East and South Africans but they could not keep even 1 West African in the game. Even Bb is intimidated.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 2:51pm On Jul 19, 2013
ping pong: When all the housemates are drunk later the Emeralds will start spilling the beans #misyarn

Nahh...some already denied being into alcohol.
I hope u now see why both houses didn't win their wager
It was Biggie's master-plan to reduce d amount of alcohol in d house.
You never can tell what people under d influence of alcohol could do

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 2:53pm On Jul 19, 2013
Miss_3v3: There was one Ghanaian but she was the one evicted on the stage with Ik that time. It's so funny that there are East and South Africans but they could not keep even 1 West African in the game. Even Bb is intimidated.

Even if them beef Nigeria, Sierra Leone nko? They are so biased its ridiculous. Well at least i have the satisfaction in knowing the emeralds HMs are fake and it'll turn around to be egg on their faces. Lmaooo. Then they'll have to quickly strategize again.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 19, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Even if them beef Nigeria, Sierra Leone nko? They are so biased its ridiculous. Well at least i have the satisfaction in knowing they're fake and it'll turn around to be egg on their faces. Lmaooo. Then they'll have to quickly strategize again.
Exactly. Dnt worry my dear their time will come. All those plotters and schemers will never win. But am enjoying the fact that Oneil is miserable, even if it will be for 2days. I know come Monday he will nominate Elikem and another WA.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pingpong1: 2:58pm On Jul 19, 2013
russello:

Nahh...some already denied being into alcohol.
I hope u now see why both houses didn't win their wager
It was Biggie's master-plan to reduce d amount of alcohol in d house.
You never can tell what people under d influence of alcohol could do

So no alcohol for them at the Channel O party tomorrow? How Bev go cope na?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:03pm On Jul 19, 2013
Beverly is a mumu if she thinks angelo will be comfortable with the way she's close to bimp....
Jisssos!!!! Beverly just told alusa that her dad is a fa.g!!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by easyflex: 3:05pm On Jul 19, 2013
Those conspiring to nominate melvin will always be disarmed by his humility despite his good looks and his being nigerian(cos nigerians are always known to be proud), his unassuming nature and friendly disposition. They would want to hate him but will find themselves liking him.
Beverly too is always lucky and usually have conections with d powers that be in the house. The 2 HOH's in both houses are her parley's and melvin might benefit from d in-law favor. So to our dissapointment, I don't see bev coming home anytime soo,m
And please , if we are to be objective, let's cut annabel a slack. The 2 9ja peeps has been playing d game hard on her. Melvin swapped her and they have continously put her up for eviction, bev hijacked her love interest(angelo) and today bev handed her d power of no. So chick hjave every right to be bitter if u consider the fact she has not really been nominating 9ja peeps.
But feza, she is really a snake and her beef is unwarranted.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 19, 2013
cant wait to read comments and vile words to beverrie when she finally gets laid or fîngered again this night by angelo...hehehe

the experresions on NLer's faces will be epic gringrin

i'm glad i've accepted the worst of worst when it comes to beverLIE so i'll never be shocked or pissed by her hörnyness...pata pata, i go even rush download the video gringrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.