Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,075 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2172700 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sharingan: 7:39pm On Jun 09, 2013
Mba biko werrin b dis naa?al dis i vote 4 koketso wey i dey see 4 hia since.abeg biggie i wan count dat vote.haba
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 7:39pm On Jun 09, 2013
lk4/koketso.....gud riddance!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 7:40pm On Jun 09, 2013
But are we sure Selly isnt a mental case? I like how she complicated the game but didnt xpect it wud be lyk dis...especially the swapping that she neglected the expected hakeem-cleo thing. Well, she don enta trouble....but shez still d HOH sha.

More complications to come grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 4nez(f): 7:40pm On Jun 09, 2013
:oOmg koketso is evicted frm the house, am shocked buh come to think of it, she was up with strong contenders so I cnt blame her n she was boring

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 09, 2013
wtf is Koketso wearing anyway? I hope it doesn't fall off her on the stage.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ATMC(f): 7:42pm On Jun 09, 2013
There's no real connection between ko and lk4
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 4nez(f): 7:42pm On Jun 09, 2013
See hw BB bleeped lk4..lmao
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by practikal(f): 7:42pm On Jun 09, 2013
Omg biggie is mean, y destroy kokoso & lk4 luv.....lolzzzz
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tremzy07(f): 7:42pm On Jun 09, 2013
But with koketso and Lk4 gone...all the romantic spice just left...and yea! Lk4's diary room session just aired! That guy was really playing them sha...koketso too had her own plan sha...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:42pm On Jun 09, 2013
Koketso just shut up.. undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by NaMe4: 7:43pm On Jun 09, 2013
Why dem dey open their yashhh. Nah?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ATMC(f): 7:45pm On Jun 09, 2013
Big brother is politics! They made selly look bad...now see
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Gogetta(m): 7:45pm On Jun 09, 2013
Yekpa!! Koketso's been evicted!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 09, 2013
vickee is bk onstage
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 09, 2013
I swearigad, this Victoria girl is lip-syncing. undecided undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 7:47pm On Jun 09, 2013
The battle between Feza and Betty has just begun and it will never end until they both leave the house. Lets see who is up for eviction tomorrow.

Dillish, thank God and Afam4eva and me for our fervent voting. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 7:48pm On Jun 09, 2013
watabambam: wtf is Koketso wearing anyway? I hope it doesn't fall off her on the stage.

It almost did grin
See Tiwa Savage wanabe tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 7:48pm On Jun 09, 2013
Am I good or am I good?
My prediction came true as usual!
So glad! Africa did not disappoint.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 09, 2013
haaaaaa...does IK not have a wife? grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:48pm On Jun 09, 2013
Where did victoria get these iwins behind her..undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by bbafrica: 7:49pm On Jun 09, 2013

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 7:49pm On Jun 09, 2013
sholay2011: But are we sure Selly isnt a mental case? I like how she complicated the game but didnt xpect it wud be lyk dis...especially the swapping that she neglected the expected hakeem-cleo thing. Well, she don enta trouble....but shez still d HOH sha.

More complications to come grin

grin grin No sir!!
She is a game changer...na she b da real player..even biggy sef dey confused for dis selly
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 09, 2013
sholay2011: The battle between Feza and Betty has just begun and it will never end until they both leave the house. Lets see who is up for eviction tomorrow.

and me too, I continuously voted for her and Feza.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tremzy07(f): 7:52pm On Jun 09, 2013
watabambam: haaaaaa...does IK not have a wife? grin grin
grin

grin Im also wondering o! See how he was grinding behind that big booty victoria!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 09, 2013
sholay2011: The battle between Feza and Betty has just begun and it will never end until they both leave the house. Lets see who is up for eviction tomorrow.

uhmmm Feza vs Betty.....Feza luks mean inside-out.

Delicios dillish.....no comment

Selly, uhmmm u r in deep shit, ensure u r HoH alws ooo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 7:55pm On Jun 09, 2013
Pls how do we know how african countries voted?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ghboy: 7:56pm On Jun 09, 2013
Selly has mixed the game like Gari soakings. don't even know what will happen next.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kosky(f): 7:56pm On Jun 09, 2013
I really love the way Selly is playing her game. She may be an mgbeke but that girl is doing her homework!!!

Feza and Betty...Hehehehe.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 7:57pm On Jun 09, 2013
tremzy07: grin

grin Im also wondering o! See how he was grinding behind that big booty victoria!

He does o!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 7:57pm On Jun 09, 2013
dmalam:
uhmmm Feza vs Betty.....Feza luks mean inside-out.

Delicios dillish.....no comment

Selly, uhmmm u r in deep shit, ensure u r HoH alws ooo
grin grin grin

But Feza is mean...though she tries to put up this good girl face and sure knows how to play the game.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by onthefence: 8:00pm On Jun 09, 2013
Koketso strikes me like someone with a beautiful heart. She is mature too.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 09, 2013
Selly sabi d tin wella....melvin and beverly may una activate una nigerian sense quick ooo.

Betty, thy thr thy slp arnd wt dt bolt guy ko, feza go kill u

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.