Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:28 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (766) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183033 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (763) (764) (765) (766) (767) (768) (769) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 24, 2013
Uhuru Tablet, made in Ghana, by
RLG, by Ghanaians for Africans!
#Keep voting Elikem
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:06pm On Jul 24, 2013
GhanaBa: Uhuru Tablet, made in Ghana, by
RLG, by Ghanaians for Africans!
#Keep voting
RLG is an American company abeg...
They have branches in a lot of countries..including Nigeria and S.a
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pingpong1: 12:07pm On Jul 24, 2013
safarigirl:
I won't deny this..she has really changed since the merger.
Angelo has respected her so far..he said he started having respect for her after he heard her life story..so no one should attack me about f*ngering.
But truth is she's more composed, talks less and acts more decent..
Let's hope she keeps it up...
As for the person that just said Bevengelo mite make Angelo win the money...that doesn't add anything to Angelo..if he wins the money it's cos Sadc overpowered others.
U just have to admit voting this year has been based on regions..
Esp 4rm SADC n EA..only W/A has been doing otherwise..anyway I have a plan for the finale after seeing this pattern..depending on who is in d final 5 then I'll know the winner.
I'm praying for my top 5 which includes Oneal n Nando (feel free to ask why) to make it

Sadly their story will include the Fin.gering
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 12:08pm On Jul 24, 2013
All these Maria this, Dillish that una don forget say those two girls have boyfriends? Maria is in a relationship because in the house she kept sending shout outs to her boyfriend and Dillish too has Stephen. Why una dey force Dillish and Maria down Melvin throat na? Or do you people want these women to cheat on their boyfriends because of Melvin and then he be labelled a homewrecker. Abeg make una adjust. Maria and Dillish are already people's property. So leave Melvin out of the equation. Also VOTE ELIKEM KUMORDZI THE TAILOR.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:08pm On Jul 24, 2013
spade:

Your delusions of strength are cute grin

They remind me of the Mwisho fans who, because Uti's factions don help dem score 9-6 against Paloma, went beating their chests about how he'd thump Uti mercilessly, only to be silenced when he came up against Uti, Kaone and Meryl and scored only ONE vote grin

My broda, e go do you like serious horror film when reality comes knocking on your door grin
Hahahah!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 12:09pm On Jul 24, 2013
Bevangelo = Best couple so far!!unlike oneza who isolates themselves from d entire housemate !

Thank u angelo 4 bringing out d best in bev grin .. And thank u bev 4 making angelo noticeable!! grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 12:10pm On Jul 24, 2013
spade:

Your delusions of strength are cute grin

They remind me of the Mwisho fans who, because Uti's factions don help dem score 9-6 against Paloma, went beating their chests about how he'd thump Uti mercilessly, only to be silenced when he came up against Uti, Kaone and Meryl and scored only ONE vote grin

My broda, e go do you like serious horror film when reality comes knocking on your door grin
What are you saying? undecided So Malawi that voted for Dillish when Naija went after Bassey are Melvin's fans? Abeg go siddon. Your argument is baseless and your reference to Mwisho doesn't apply.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 12:13pm On Jul 24, 2013
miss sparkle: Bevangelo = Best couple so far!!unlike oneza who isolates themselves from d entire housemate !

Thank u angelo 4 bringing out d best in bev grin .. And thank u bev 4 making angelo noticeable!! grin

I am starting to like her sef. I even watched her DS yesterday. I used to switch to another channel. Beverly does need a father figure. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:15pm On Jul 24, 2013
lindsay: All these Maria this, Dillish that una don forget say those two girls have boyfriends? Maria is in a relationship because in the house she kept sending shout outs to her boyfriend and Dillish too has Stephen. Why una dey force Dillish and Maria down Melvin throat na? Or do you people want these women to cheat on their boyfriends because of Melvin and then he be labelled a homewrecker. Abeg make una adjust. Maria and Dillish are already people's property. So leave Melvin out of the equation. Also VOTE ELIKEM KUMORDZI THE TAILOR.
I dont like it when people make comments that try to make everbody else on the thread look like an idiot... Who is forcing dillish or maria on Melvin?
Do you even know what the word "cheating" means?
Why not take it to twitter and facebook cos that's where the die-hard Mellish and the Melaria's are.. You are in the wrong place... #no offense

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 24, 2013
Ghandour cosmetics, made in
Ghana, by Ghanaians for
Africans!!!!! Keep voting #Elikem!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:19pm On Jul 24, 2013
lindsay: All these Maria this, Dillish that una don forget say those two girls have boyfriends? Maria is in a relationship because in the house she kept sending shout outs to her boyfriend and Dillish too has Stephen. Why una dey force Dillish and Maria down Melvin throat na? Or do you people want these women to cheat on their boyfriends because of Melvin and then he be labelled a homewrecker. Abeg make una adjust. Maria and Dillish are already people's property. So leave Melvin out of the equation. Also VOTE ELIKEM KUMORDZI THE TAILOR.
Wrong Again!!..Dillish has a bf true.
Maria was sending shout outs to her bf..true.
But while they were in the house during the camp task..Bev, Bimp n Melvin confronted Maria on y she doesn't talk about her bf as much.
Melvin left b4 she started talking but she confided to bev n bimp that her bf asked her to choose btw him and the show..and she chose to come to bba..she also said no one knows about this..she didn't even tell dillish (sometimes I wonder 4 their friendship) and that she keeps acting like she has a bf cos she has a lot of haters in Namibia and she doesn't wanna become a laughing stock as most of them have been expecting her bf to leave her.
Even when she got back..she maintained the break up (I'm guessing it's cos of Melvin..or maybe another reason)..I know the guy on twitter..the day I read his tweets I almost cried..too many heart break things..I guess he loves her very much.
One of the tweets was "if u have something special hold on to it. Cos if u leave it someone else will get it".
Anyway melaria, mellish, melusi, melly..e.t.c whichever Melvin wants is what I want

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by megliz(f): 12:19pm On Jul 24, 2013
What will happen when oneal finds out dt d relaxer and hair color he used were made in Ghana by Westafricans?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 24, 2013
safarigirl:

Rlg Communications is a Ghanaian
telecommunications company
headquartered in Accra with offices in
all ten regions of Ghana.[1] The
company also has West African offices in
Nigeria and the Gambia.[2] The
company specializes in the
manufacturing and maintenance of
mobile equipment and computers.[3]
The company started as Rogam Links
Ghana until it was rebranded as rlg
Communications.[4]

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rlg_Communications
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 24, 2013
safarigirl:
What is Oneal's Botswana sponsoring? Diamonds and Cattle?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 12:25pm On Jul 24, 2013
megliz: What will happen when oneal finds out dt d relaxer and hair color he used were made in Ghana by Westafricans?

He will cut off his head. grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 12:27pm On Jul 24, 2013
sholay2011:
What are you saying? undecided So Malawi that voted for Dillish when Naija went after Bassey are Melvin's fans? Abeg go siddon. Your argument is baseless and your reference to Mwisho doesn't apply.

Make I hint you small.
Malawi voted Dillish at that time cuz Elikem wasn't up. At this point, Elikem is their newly adopted son cuz the other SADC peeps (save for Dillish) have shown what wolves they are.

Now, let's even assume Elikem is no more, and Bimp don waka. That's just 3 votes for Dillish - Namibia, Ethiopia and Malawi.
Applying same for Melvin, that would be Nigeria, Sierra Leone, Ghana, Angola (most likely), ROA, and even Zimbabwe (if the sentiment from the Team Pokello page is anything to go by, they'll only stick to voting Elikem and Melvin now).

Oh boy, that's already 6 votes to Dillish's 3.

Now, let's even assume Angelo gets evicted. Let me tell you now, SA would go straight for O'Neal, and then Cleo, and then Beverly, before even considering Dillish.

Let's assume Cleo and Sulu bth get evicted. Zambia would go for Angelo and then O'Neal before even considering Dillish.

Let's assume both Nando (impossible at this point) and Feza get evicted. Tanzania would stick to EA over anything else.

Let's assume Annabel gets evicted. Kenya would stick to Nando till the end!

Let's assume O'Neal gets evicted. As always, their support would fully go to Angelo, and then Zambia, and then Feza, before anything else.

You think all these SADC guys would get evicted in the coming weeks all at once?

Oh boy, no just dull yourself with emotional talk grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 12:32pm On Jul 24, 2013
safarigirl:
Wrong Again!!..Dillish has a bf true.
Maria was sending shout outs to her bf..true.
But while they were in the house during the camp task..Bev, Bimp n Melvin confronted Maria on y she doesn't talk about her bf as much.
Melvin left b4 she started talking but she confided to bev n bimp that her bf asked her to choose btw him and the show..and she chose to come to bba..she also said no one knows about this..she didn't even tell dillish (sometimes I wonder 4 their friendship) and that she keeps acting like she has a bf cos she has a lot of haters in Namibia and she doesn't wanna become a laughing stock as most of them have been expecting her bf to leave her.
Even when she got back..she maintained the break up (I'm guessing it's cos of Melvin..or maybe another reason)..I know the guy on twitter..the day I read his tweets I almost cried..too many heart break things..I guess he loves her very much.
One of the tweets was "if u have something special hold on to it. Cos if u leave it someone else will get it".
Anyway melaria, mellish, melusi, melly..e.t.c whichever Melvin wants is what I want
Yes I read his tweets and they were very depressing and very sad. He tried to hold on to her, he was even on Nam TV saying that she is a good girl and he loves her and was at Multichoice for her interviews but from his tweets it is clear she has not taken him back. The guy is broken...I felt really bad for him too when I read his tweets.

Anyway back on topic. I think Melvin's strongest competition are Dillish and Angelo and that is one if the reasons I have not been too keen on saving Dillish but we have 4 more weeks to go so if there are 8 people in that house by the time the finale gets here, I really don't know is Melvin will win. I know East Africa will vote West Africa over SADC but that is it.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 12:33pm On Jul 24, 2013
noname: Yes I read his tweets and they were very depressing and very sad. He tried to hold on to her, he was even on Nam TV saying that she is a good girl and he loves her and was at Multichoice for her interviews but from his tweets it is clear she has not taken him back. The guy is broken...I felt really bad for him too when I read his tweets.

Please, what is his Twitter handle?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 12:38pm On Jul 24, 2013

Abi? Whether Maria really did have a boyfriend or not its still kinda annoying. Like are they the only two girls in this world? I no blame other Africans for thinking Nigerians are "forcing" either of them on Melvin for our "lack" of beautiful ladies, cause most of these fanatics seem to be Nigerians, sadly enough. Mtchewwww.
If the show ends, will Maria relocate to Naija? If not, abeg.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 24, 2013
languys69:

He will cut off his head. grin
That is the whole point, @safarifirl misunderstood my intentions, I use Glo in Ghana and will never stop using it even if there is an E-war.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 12:39pm On Jul 24, 2013
ochongonoko: Have you voted for elikem the legendary tailor?
I took your advice now, and voted Elikem twice.
but i didn't get any bank alert. . .nor did i have any extraordinary good feeling in my body.
Should i try again ?

Now what the heck are you waiting for? cool

Just did mine and got a bank alert grin

Vote elikem now, and feel this rare extraordinary joy that comes with voting Mr Azonto cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by megliz(f): 12:40pm On Jul 24, 2013
sholay2011:
Is it that you didn't get me or you don't agree wiv my view (considering that you are even a SAfrican makes it ironic grin).

The two spoilers for Angelo are Melvin and Dillish. Either of them may pull a surprise win but Angelo is the strongest contender for now. And his game is getting better and stronger thanks to our Beverly. He is no more the weird rastafarian whose only focus is dancing.
melvin emerging the winner won't come as a surprise ccos its bn predicted. Rather oneeal, feza or nando or biguesas if he ws stil in d game and either emerged d winner only then can it be a Surprise win.Angelo is nt the best palyer and I won't say he is loved by up to 40% of d voting populace.if they choose him over Melvin is only because they don't want us to win again since SA has won 1/8 and we have won 3/8 only then can SA Take it. Suffice me to say that the only spoiler for Melvin is Angelo.Thank God pokello/hakeem are out odawise Zim wud hv taken it

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 12:40pm On Jul 24, 2013
spade:

Please, what is his Twitter handle?
Abeg how do I private message you? I no want make some people go dey flood the guy mentions abeg. You know some people dey craze and everything.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tuktudicko(m): 12:41pm On Jul 24, 2013
languys69:

If you are comparing Dillish and Jazz, then I give up on you. Dillish is beautiful and hot. If not why do you think all the guys want her? Jazz on other hand is merely very pretty, just like Cleo.
U r free 2 deem whoever u please as hot
But if I'm 2judge, beverly is my definition of a HOT chick(face n character aside)
Dillish n jazz a definition of beauty facially(body n mannerisms aside)

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 12:43pm On Jul 24, 2013
megliz: melvin emerging the winner won't come as a surprise ccos its bn predicted. Rather oneeal, feza or nando or biguesas if he ws stil in d game and either emerged d winner only then can it be a Surprise win.Angelo is nt the best palyer and I won't say he is loved by up to 40% of d voting populace.if they choose him over Melvin is only because they don't want us to win again since SA has won 1/8 and we have won 3/8 only then can SA Take it. Suffice me to say that the only spoiler for Melvin is Angelo.Thank God pokello/hakeem are out odawise Zim wud hv taken it

How do you know people don't actually like Angelo?
And the denominator in your fraction should be 7

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 12:47pm On Jul 24, 2013
noname: Abeg how do I private message you? I no want make some people go dey flood the guy mentions abeg. You know some people dey craze and everything.

just write the name backwards and edit your post in a few minutes time.
Besides, people have been dropping Twitter handles on this thread, so no be murder if you follow do small grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sajbabs(m): 12:49pm On Jul 24, 2013
noname: Abeg how do I private message you? I no want make some people go dey flood the guy mentions abeg. You know some people dey craze and everything.

Abeg drop d handle, no one will flood his mentions... na tweet people wan read
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by KingsleyJay(m): 12:52pm On Jul 24, 2013
tuktudicko:
But if I'm 2judge, beverly is my definition of a HOT chick(face n character aside)
This dude is so on point

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 12:54pm On Jul 24, 2013
O boy see arguments everywhere because of maria,dillish and melvin saga,bev and angelo.Haaaaa football fan page websites don better pass dis place oo.Abeg make i go back 2work cause i don tire 4 dis una argument
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 12:54pm On Jul 24, 2013
tuktudicko:

Beverly ke? She is a hot chick, both face and character aside? What defines her hotness? Her body temperature? It seems you have a weird taste in women. If a girl's face, body and the way she carries herself and the vibe she gives do not define hot, I don't know what else can.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tuktudicko(m): 12:59pm On Jul 24, 2013
languys69:

Beverly ke? She is a hot chick, both face and character aside? What defines her hotness? Her body temperature? It seems you have a weird taste in women. If a girl's face, body and the way she carries herself and the vibe she gives do not define hot, I don't know what else can.
Hey bro, its d shape of a lady, body language and d way she dresses that defines a hot chick NEVER a preety or nyc face....
Lemme repeat
Definition of HOT is never a preety face

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 1:06pm On Jul 24, 2013
tuktudicko:
Hey bro, its d body of a lady, d ways she carries herself and d way she dresses that defines a hot chick NEVER a preety or nyc face....
Lemme repeat
Definition of HOT is never a preety face

You are entitled to your opinion and I to mine. I am yet to see an ugly face that is hot. Beautiful does not mean pretty. Words have meaning. Don't just throw 'em around.

(1) (2) (3) ... (763) (764) (765) (766) (767) (768) (769) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.