Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,418 members, 7,850,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:39 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (817) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2180524 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) (820) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chriskwaku: 5:32pm On Jul 26, 2013
Kslib: I hope elikem is taking note of the sudden fondness the oneza's now have for him...
Gosh,this couple are pathetic.. The same guy who they hate has now become their adopted son..

i pray he sees through their clandestine moves and nominate anyone of them if he survives this week and not be swayed by their sweet talks now.feza of earlier weeks when she saved him is not the same.he should also forget he owes oneal and put him up if needs be
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 26, 2013
dominique:

Be like say tsetse fly bite them this afternoon o. Na sleep everybody dey sleep o (apart from Melvin that's doing dishes). How about that for updates? tongue

Hahahaha... I've updated that already... The football match must've affected them so much.. Melvin is only up cos wildchild A.K.A IK told biggie that his fans, the females wants him up so that they can view his abs. gringrin

Serioulsy, I miss the emerald HMs, they make the whole place rowdy but fun. I miss JJ the most

I don't mind alausa coming back and torturing annabreast again. I miss the emeralds so darn much
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 26, 2013
Beverly's asss though... Damn, that chick is sexy

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 5:36pm On Jul 26, 2013
Melvin is...*blushes*the lips,the biceps..heavens,he's H.A.W.T.

Meanwhile,Beverly's assssss is getting big o.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 26, 2013
Who are those that said that melvin doesn't get his fair share of biggie's camera?.. Make una come watch melvin now o.. He's been on my screen for the past 5minutes.

Anyway, I understand that we always want to watch melvin, so issorai

#proudly teammelvin.. Teamgoodguy coolcool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 5:42pm On Jul 26, 2013
ella.b:

Dis one wey u dey gush. I hope you are not one of those girls that pleasure themselves merely at the sight of Melvin. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pingpong1: 5:43pm On Jul 26, 2013
ochongonoko: Beverly's asss though... Damn, that chick is sexy
All in the name of updates. I hear you...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 26, 2013
-
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 26, 2013
ella.b:

LMAO.. I told y'all that melvin is up so that ella.b and co can drool over his abs. gringrin. Lol

Bev's ass got me *coughs*.. Who wouldn't add after all the delicacies been served at the biggie's house?

Sulu has been yawning like a monk who's on 30days dry fasting. And nigga is competing with melvin for the wackest laugh. He laughs like a domesticated warthog
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 26, 2013
ping pong: All in the name of updates. I hear you...

gringrin.. No blame me.. Make I eye beverly since I'm a guy and can't admire melvin's abs
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by adaberry(f): 5:48pm On Jul 26, 2013
Beverly is A sexy qirl na....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 26, 2013
Beverly and his husby in the garden

Bev is smoking while his bf is showcasing his dance stpes and song skills. Love nwantiti things grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pingpong1: 5:48pm On Jul 26, 2013
The Emeralds have gone and there is nothing much ti talk about besides Melvin this and Melvin that. Oneza this and Oneza that. Anabelle this and Annabelle that. Mods please close and open thhis thread on Saturdays (Channel gbedu) Sundays (Eviction) and Mondays (nominations)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 5:49pm On Jul 26, 2013
Beverly and angelo...love is a beautiful thing..grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 26, 2013
Bev - are you mean to your students?

Angelo - yes, they must learn how to dance.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by adaberry(f): 5:50pm On Jul 26, 2013
Melvin is a husband material! I wish i can just see him one day...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:52pm On Jul 26, 2013
Black is beautiful.. Beverly is the defination of that.. She is now taking care of herself.. She looks good...
Angelo keeping bev company in the garden and she looks happy.. They both look happy..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 5:52pm On Jul 26, 2013
languys69:

Dis one wey u dey gush. I hope you are not one of those girls that pleasure themselves merely at the sight of Melvin. grin

Lol taaa
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sajbabs(m): 5:52pm On Jul 26, 2013
ella.b:

She's growing into a woman... n that's good news ... she'll be less Irresponsible

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pingpong1: 5:53pm On Jul 26, 2013
Abeg who knows th educational qualification of the HMs. I know Melvin has a degree in the sciences. Anyone with an idea? The one who says her school fees is N5m has she graduated?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 26, 2013
I was one of those that wished angelo and bev didn't hook up cos of

1) He might straf her

And most "scarilingly"

3) They might start getting secluded from other HMs like owlneza

But angelo has proven me wrong.. Both of them rock.. Free spirited and associating with all HMs

Oneza learn from the gurus

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by OLU33: 5:53pm On Jul 26, 2013
Biggie needs to add some spark to the show.......it's extremely dull now....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 26, 2013
ping pong: Abeg who knows th educational qualification of the HMs. I know Melvin has a degree in the sciences. Anyone with an idea? The one who says her school fees is N5m has she graduated?

Dude, none of that matters.. HMs are not recruited based on their certificates.. Stop tryna paint them bad especially beverly.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pingpong1: 5:55pm On Jul 26, 2013
ochongonoko: Bev - are you mean to your students?

Angelo - yes, they must learn how to dance.
Hahaha which dance Angello sabi dance? He should hand over the school to Bev and enrol as a student.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 26, 2013
ping pong: Abeg who knows th educational qualification of the HMs. I know Melvin has a degree in the sciences. Anyone with an idea? The one who says her school fees is N5m has she graduated?
Melvin has a B.Sc in Chemistry, Beverly is a drop-out undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 5:57pm On Jul 26, 2013
Hmmm... Is it just me or is Beverly looking so fine these days?

E just get one kind fine wey she dey fine these days oh.

Evening everyone.
Spade reporting. Haven't been able to read the previous pages yet. Still got a lot to catch up on cool

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 26, 2013
ping pong: Hahaha which dance Angello sabi dance? He should hand over the school to Bev and enrol as a student.

Sulu dances makosa more than that guy though

Bev to sulu - you look like one of my friend seun babz(something like that). My manager was meant to call him up, but it didn't work out
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 26, 2013
spade: Hmmm... Is it just me or is Beverly looking ao fine these days?

E just get one kind fine wey she dey fine these days oh.

Evening everyone.
Spade reporting. Haven't been able to read the previous pages yet. Still got a lot to catch up on cool

I don't dey eye that babe seriously o grin

So beverly is under Knighthouse entertainment?.. Wow.. This chick has carved a niche for herself o. #respect

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pingpong1: 6:00pm On Jul 26, 2013
ochongonoko:

Dude, none of that matters.. HMs are not recruited based on their certificates.. Stop tryna paint them bad especially beverly.
I never said it matters. I am doing a research and need the info. Why are you sore?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 26, 2013
ping pong: I never said it matters. I am doing a research and need the info. Why are you sore?

My bad.. I misunderstood you wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 6:02pm On Jul 26, 2013
ItsModella:
Melvin has a B.Sc in Chemistry, Beverly is a drop-out undecided

He also has a masters degree in something-something... Can't remember. Wasn't paying attention.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 26, 2013
spade:

He also has a masters degree in something-something... Can't remember. Wasn't paying attention.
yeah, he has a masters in business admin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) (820) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.