Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,441 members, 7,850,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:13 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (837) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2180566 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) (839) (840) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 2:57pm On Jul 27, 2013
safarigirl: @spade
What's ur twitter handle...it's needed urgently

My sis! I'm not on Twitter ohh. Just a silent lurker.
But you can send me a PM if it's a message wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:00pm On Jul 27, 2013
spade:

My sis! I'm not on Twitter ohh. Just a silent lurker.
But you can send me a PM if it's a message wink
The head biatchh of team melaria has been disturbing me for it...I invited her to NL once..she came and read the comments and she's been on my case 4 ur handle..are u on fb tho..maybe u can communicate thru that
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 3:05pm On Jul 27, 2013
I can see u ar stupid @dmalam.are u even sure u watched it.u and safrigirl can lie for africa.hypocrites.how did she take sides.i dnt see anytin wrong with wat she said both elikem and nando shuld put deir prides aside and apologise to each other.nawa for una ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 3:06pm On Jul 27, 2013
Wetin cameraman dey show me bev nd angelo naaa
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by initiator(m): 3:10pm On Jul 27, 2013
Hey peeps I don't comment much but has anyone noticed that Bimp is the most slimy dude in that house. At least for others, we know where they stand.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 27, 2013
Ginger78: I can see u ar stupid @dmalam.are u even sure u watched it.u and safrigirl can lie for africa.hypocrites.how did she take sides.i dnt see anytin wrong with wat she said both elikem and nando shuld put deir prides aside and apologise to each other.nawa for una ooo.
grin DUDE U DNT HV TO CALL ME STU'PID (edited silly) NW....

GROW UP tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:14pm On Jul 27, 2013
Ginger78: I can see u ar stupid @dmalam.are u even sure u watched it.u and safrigirl can lie for africa.hypocrites.how did she take sides.i dnt see anytin wrong with wat she said both elikem and nando shuld put deir prides aside and apologise to each other.nawa for una ooo.
Oga u're either very bad at reading or u are just talking nonsense.
If u had read my post u'll see that I said there's nufin wrong with her asking Nando and Elikem to apologize.
My only problem is that the 1st thing she said was that the people that drank the alcohol are selfish and should apologize.
Was it not Melvin that asked her WHO SHOULD APOLOGISE.
B4 she explained that Nando and Elikem should apologize.
I would have loved that to be her 1st comment.
And the only thing that pissed me off was that she 1st said Eli's group should apologize..
The fight wasn't even about bev..I was just stating how I felt.
So chill

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:14pm On Jul 27, 2013
Ginger78: I can see u ar stupid @dmalam.are u even sure u watched it.[b]u and safrigirl can lie for africa.[/b]hypocrites.how did she take sides.i dnt see anytin wrong with wat she said both elikem and nando shuld put deir prides aside and apologise to each other.nawa for una ooo.
What do you mean by they can lie for africa.?..
@safari'strack records shows she gives real updates without addition and subtraction..
What have you contributed to the thread?
Have you ever given updates? Its easier to sit down and say rubbish about people who give updates to those not watching......
When they decide to stop giving,you will be one of the people asking for updates!!!
Your track records shows you dont want anything wrong to be said about bev even when she's wrong...
You all pro-beverlies have one thing in common and thats idiocy...

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:18pm On Jul 27, 2013
initiator: Hey peeps I don't comment much but has anyone noticed that Bimp is the most slimy dude in that house. At least for others, we know where they stand.
U are very observant.
I noticed it weeks ago.
He has the highest case of paranoia in that house.
The week melvin was hoh he was so paranoid that he started conspiring against him.
When melvin won the power of no he continued 4rm where he stopped.
And now with this fight I have come to the conclusion that indeed the way I perceived on the night he said it's impossible for him to forgive is the way he actually is.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 3:28pm On Jul 27, 2013
U ar very silly and u ar a hyprocrite.i see how worked up u get when people call melvin a bore.and for ur information bev nmeva said melvins group shuld apologise.she said dat if u do sometin to someone u shuld put ur pride aside and apologise for peace to reign.and den melvin said she shuld explian.she said dat nando and elikem shuld apologise to each other so dere will be peace.haba wetin dey wrong with she said.nawa for una always twisting wateva she says.keeping hating on her like ur life depends on it.even some peeps saying she shuld be evicted so dat nijas vote wnt be slipt so dat mr do no wrong melvin will win.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 27, 2013
NAWA FOR SOME PEOPLE OOO,

DEM NO GET EYE TO WATCH , DEM NO GET EAR TO HEAR WHT IS BN SAID ON A COMMON BBA PROGRAM AND WORST OF IT OL DEM NO GET BRAIN TO READ AND UNDSTND A COMMON POST ON NLand...

AND WEN U TRY TO ENLITENE EM DEY FOLO U WITH INSULTS

TO OL THOSE UPDATIN US PLS KIP IT UP...MAY GOD PROTECT US AGAINST MENTALLY RETA'RDED PERSONS ON DIS THREAD

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 3:36pm On Jul 27, 2013
You people really put in much effort sha. I've adapted to ignoring some comments on the thread even if they have something useful to say. It's just hogwash most of the time.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 3:37pm On Jul 27, 2013
I think all the HMs about to go play a game or som'n
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 3:40pm On Jul 27, 2013
GH KWAME: Yo H0mmies!!!
Shout outs to @Kslib/garriwarlord @safarigirl @missparkles @stateofmind @forkaddict @tiyazman @miss3v3 @otumfour @Tuso @dylam @Itsmodella @IyawoTM @afam4eva @wildchild @sadjab
Mizz moi?
Coz I Do.....I can see you keeping up the healthy debate, keep it flowing.

U r back...r u done with ur assignment?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 27, 2013
Ginger78: U ar very silly and u ar a hyprocrite.i see how worked up u get when people call melvin a bore.and for ur information bev nmeva said melvins group shuld apologise.she said dat if u do sometin to someone u shuld put ur pride aside and apologise for peace to reign.and den melvin said she shuld explian.she said dat nando and elikem shuld apologise to each other so dere will be peace.haba wetin dey wrong with she said.nawa for una always twisting wateva she says.keeping hating on her like ur life depends on it.even some peeps saying she shuld be evicted so dat nijas vote wnt be slipt so dat mr do no wrong melvin will win.

Dude, I've been supporting bev's since morning, not trying to take side, exposing her wrongs and standing by her truth, something I don't do before, but you're going too far with your insults. You don't have to insult safarigirl cos of her opinions.

She has her's and you have your's. If I don't agree with a poster, I try to prove him or wrong and if he or she doesn't agree, I'll let go. Even SOM that pointed out that bev didn't act the said actions of bev didn't insult safari. That's how mature peeps argue

Safarigirl didn't agree with my "upbringing" arguement and I let it go, not insult her. Please stop. Why can't we allow people air their opinions without insulting them?. It's childish. Live and let live

I tire o.. Vote elikem biko and stop the insults

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 3:41pm On Jul 27, 2013
mykali: I think all the HMs about to go play a game or som'n

Team white going for a 'picnic' in the rendevouz room..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 3:46pm On Jul 27, 2013
StateOfMind:

Team white going for a 'picnic' in the rendevouz room..

Who's team white made up of please?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 3:47pm On Jul 27, 2013
Deliiiish. Damn.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 3:48pm On Jul 27, 2013
mykali:

Who's team white made up of please?

Cleo, angelo, oneal, nando, beverly, bimp.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 3:50pm On Jul 27, 2013
Whatz happening guys and why de dillish damn
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 3:51pm On Jul 27, 2013
Melvin getting "airtime" while he is snoring though. I hope Team Melvin is happy grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by icebazz(m): 3:52pm On Jul 27, 2013
Pls....how can i change 2 d country am voting 4rm
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 3:52pm On Jul 27, 2013
Amaechi5: Whatz happening guys and why de dillish damn

She is wearing one sexxy leggins like that. That one that looks good on twerkers. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 3:53pm On Jul 27, 2013
dillish is reading d bible.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 3:54pm On Jul 27, 2013
Waz annabel snoring?mehnnnnn dt was loud
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 3:54pm On Jul 27, 2013
StateOfMind:

Cleo, angelo, oneal, nando, beverly, bimp.

I can see them in the RR now. They look disappointed.

And Nando keeps asking for Alcohol.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by HandyManny: 3:54pm On Jul 27, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 3:55pm On Jul 27, 2013
waxdude: Waz annabel snoring?mehnnnnn dt was loud

I thought that was Melvin snoring.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 3:57pm On Jul 27, 2013
Biggie playing Psquare songs in the RR and the camera man focused on O'Neil's face. LOL. The dude crossed his hands and stared at the TV like he wanted it to catch fire.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 3:58pm On Jul 27, 2013
O'Neil must feel tortured right now. They doing a Psquare show on the TV.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 3:59pm On Jul 27, 2013
And the cameraman keeps focusing on his face. Like they know his contempt towards WA music.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 4:01pm On Jul 27, 2013
mykali:

I thought that was Melvin snoring.

Na melvin dey snore.

(1) (2) (3) ... (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) (839) (840) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.