Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,797 members, 7,862,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:33 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (846) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183426 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (843) (844) (845) (846) (847) (848) (849) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 9:11pm On Jul 27, 2013
The party dey somehow dull shaa

Banky W, seriously?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 9:11pm On Jul 27, 2013
ItsModella: DJ Ichie Foxxy must be a fan of love songs. He's playing Banky W's Yes/No.

It's old age I guess. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belmot(m): 9:12pm On Jul 27, 2013
Dannyxy: guy u wn't understand..if she wants to beef someone,let her beef with the person,and stop making annoying side comments
she's a veteran on dis thread u av no choice buh accept her comments. Jst chill pls
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 9:12pm On Jul 27, 2013
Owl neal don come o. Dj don play like 5 naija songs already....
O my Banky W...love dis song kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 27, 2013
What is Cleo wearing? undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 9:13pm On Jul 27, 2013
dominique: The party dey somehow dull shaa

Banky W, seriously?

There's no alcohol in the party. It was dead even before it started.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 27, 2013
But this DJ dey dull person o. Instead of him to play party tracks, he's playing love songs.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 9:13pm On Jul 27, 2013
I luv Banky W's would u be my lover song
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:15pm On Jul 27, 2013
You guys should chill.. Biggy told the DJ to play only love songs.. Trust me,you dont wanna give nando the motivation he needs to stab elikem with songs like "kill them all" from 2pac ft dr dre..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 9:17pm On Jul 27, 2013
ItsModella: What is Cleo wearing? undecided

Lols, I love the pink and black combo minus the clown wig sha.
This dj needs to be schooled on club bangers.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 9:17pm On Jul 27, 2013
Kslib: You guys should chill.. Biggy told the DJ to play only love songs.. Trust me,you dont wanna give nando the motivation he needs to stab elikem with songs like "kill them all" from 2pac ft dr dre..

LMAO!!!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zizi(f): 9:18pm On Jul 27, 2013
This party ooo!!!!!! Dryy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 9:18pm On Jul 27, 2013
But Biggie usually doesn't give them alcohol like that..they usually save up for dis night, but greed no gree them dis wk. And the songs dis dj dey play sef...I know d hms are few, but omoh...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mevems: 9:18pm On Jul 27, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 27, 2013
I like the song playing now....Tiwa Savage ft Don Jazzy--Without my heart.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mevems: 9:20pm On Jul 27, 2013

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:21pm On Jul 27, 2013
hian! Maria no gree o

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 27, 2013
Its as if am listening to soundcity! He doesnt even scratch, he allows each track to end. He is more of a 'Changer'(all dis ppl dat play music in wedding n funerals) dan a DJ
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by viexcey(f): 9:22pm On Jul 27, 2013
Bimp was talking to feza cos she was crying in d room. Who knw wht he told her,i turned on late
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 9:23pm On Jul 27, 2013
ella.b:
hian! Maria no gree o

Cute and hilarious....HAHAHA

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 27, 2013
mevems:
guy, u get message nah
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:24pm On Jul 27, 2013
Mre cming
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 9:24pm On Jul 27, 2013
Oneal is telling Nando about what feza said concerning Melvin........these guys are just evil,the Melvin that is their headache is dancing away in the party.........oneal is so jealous of Melvin.......gosh

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 9:24pm On Jul 27, 2013
O'neal reporting Feza to Nando...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:26pm On Jul 27, 2013
hahaha oneal said nando should talk to feza with seriousness.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:26pm On Jul 27, 2013
So while this DJ dey take style bore me, I hear say Fezard dey cry on top Owlneal matter

Dem don break up true true?

Nobody dey even rock for the party. I miss Pokello, Maria, Selly and Bassey cry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 9:26pm On Jul 27, 2013
Nando is chatting with oneal on their issue. Bimp is consoling feza. Nondo agrees to talk with feza on the whole issue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:27pm On Jul 27, 2013
Is this supposed to be a party? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Yinkade(m): 9:28pm On Jul 27, 2013
This party is so dead.......beverly and dilish are the only peeps trying to keep it alive....DJ does not even mix....just changing songs as tho one is listening to a music channel.....DJ grandpapa indeed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 27, 2013
This DJ can't even mix shyte.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by HandyManny: 9:28pm On Jul 27, 2013
Too many naija tracks may prove counter productive. I see too many unhappy faces. Some are just containing their disgust e,g Angello and Dilish

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 9:29pm On Jul 27, 2013
The dj no send una. He dey chew gum like keshi dey go, dey play his dull azz boring songs...okay o

(1) (2) (3) ... (843) (844) (845) (846) (847) (848) (849) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.