Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,548 members, 7,843,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (859) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2179011 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) (862) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 12:01pm On Jul 28, 2013
donlet: what is BBA?
Bro are sure u are in right place? Jst asking o
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chriskwaku: 12:02pm On Jul 28, 2013

bachelor of business administration .lol

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 12:02pm On Jul 28, 2013
spade:

Dem don ban GH Kwame again?
....Charley I shock s3f I am jux keeping my cool, I don't want to spoil the mood(Team Eli must Stay), I don't need negative vibes @ the moment..... But Hey.....

I'm done trying.noʎ ʞɔnɟ.
noʎ ʞɔnɟ. noʎ ʞɔnɟ. I'll probably get BANNED before EVICTION SHOW, but ʞɔnɟ it, noʎ ʞɔnɟ MODERATOR

Yes ITS YOU i am talking to...you over
there, the one green with envy of anything GH Kwame, dont
turnaround noʎ ʞɔnɟ!!!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:02pm On Jul 28, 2013
oya face ur frnt...stop sleepin nd listen ur pastor

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:03pm On Jul 28, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
....Charley I shock s3f I am jux keeping my cool, I don't want to spoil the mood(Team Eli must Stay), I don't need negative vibes @ the moment..... But Hey.....

noʎ ʞɔnɟ. noʎ ʞɔnɟ. I'll probably get BANNED before EVICTION SHOW, but ʞɔnɟ it, noʎ ʞɔnɟ MODERATOR

wetin u do again??
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 12:06pm On Jul 28, 2013
(Reuters) - Zimbabwe's government
has blocked mass SMS bursts ahead
of next week's election, hobbling a
powerful... /2HjIvpM5h

Kaiii!!!!! We don Die!
West Africa, our Zim ally cant vote for us should our REP come up for eviction due to NATIONAL SECURITY.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 12:09pm On Jul 28, 2013
Feza its not our fault you are from a poor home, stop hating on pokello and
cleo they had it easy and so what?
single mum you are so depressed, and stop fingerrring yourself!!!
https://mobile.twitter.com/BBATheChasePix/status/353955174299099136/photo/1

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 12:15pm On Jul 28, 2013
Kslib: Bimp::: ***brings out a balck t-shirt** i havent washed this shirt since day 1.. Its going to be tough..
Elikem::: Really?
Bimp::: Yes,i use it to excercise,sweat in it and sleep on it..
Elikem:: Doesnt it stink..
Bimp:: No,i smell good,i told you...
Bimp:: ***Puts the shirt in water and screams*** "Ah,ah,ah, this shirt is dirty,look at the water".. What is this?
Camera man zooms the shirt and the water.. Hahahaha!!! If una see the colour of the water ehn? Chei!! Una go pick race..
Old People with grey hair can use the water to dye their hair to permanent black..
Kai!! Kai!! Bimp abeg you can do better...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 12:19pm On Jul 28, 2013
GH PATRIOT: @orbit_23m::That unforgetable moment when @
BusiKhambule
open her vocal cords
and lelt both West African male h/mates drooling.
@TeamKoketsoBBA8
:: and
The west African men are still drooling
lol, saying shout out to Busi, Elikem
saying she was hot .
@
BusiKhambule:: Melvin is kinda
asking himself "why ddn't I express
My Feelings?"

Abeg I no understand wetin bisi mean o
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:22pm On Jul 28, 2013
I heard that nando nd dillish touched their pr*vate parts during their shower hour...hw true is this?anybdy watching vip
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 12:27pm On Jul 28, 2013
Dannyxy: wetin u do again??
“A man who calls his kinsmen to a feast
does not do so to save them from starving. They all have food in their own homes. When we gather together in the moonlit village ground it is not because of the moon. Every man can see it in his own compound. We come together because it is good for kinsmen to do so.”
(Chinua Achebe, Things Fall Apart)

I get into a banter with fellow posters and I am given an extended Ban whilst the others get a slap on the wrist and rejoin the Thread, not once but twice have I seen my colleagues get Banned again but have quickly regained their access card whilst GH Kwame remains in jail and the keys throen away, I logged on with joy happy that my access card has been restored only to find myself banned again barely 24hrs after my entry.
I log onto Nairaland cox I want to want to, in Honour of Chinua Achebe (RIP) I will not give this stEwpid MoDeRaTor tHe last Laugh.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:29pm On Jul 28, 2013
Dillish told melvin she knws all his siblings name but he dosn't knw hers nd he tells her sorry...when a woman likes a man she will try to knw his siblings name offhand...oya continue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:34pm On Jul 28, 2013
Dannyxy: Dillish told melvin she knws all his siblings name but he dosn't knw hers nd he tells her sorry...when a woman likes a man she will try to knw his siblings name offhand...oya continue
Melvin mentioned 2,Rivaldo and Ronaldo but forgot the remaining 2,zill and donovan.. The name was in his head but he couldnt say it out..
He promised her not to forget their names again...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 12:34pm On Jul 28, 2013
Dannyxy: Dillish told melvin she knws all his siblings name but he dosn't knw hers nd he tells her sorry...when a woman likes a man she will try to knw his siblings name offhand...oya continue

Does dat mean she's tryn to hit on him?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 12:34pm On Jul 28, 2013
i hv a feeling elikem is going nowhere.much love for him on facebook.#fingerscrossed.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellacute(f): 12:40pm On Jul 28, 2013
safarigirl: @ella.b are u ellacutest on twitter?
.@safarigirl am ellacutest20 on twitter....any probs?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:43pm On Jul 28, 2013
ellacute:

.@safarigirl am ellacutest20 on twitter....any probs?
Probs? No
I've been seeing ur tweets.
And today it just hit me that it might be u.
So I decided to confirm
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:43pm On Jul 28, 2013
Kslib:
Melvin mentioned 2,Rivaldo and Ronaldo but forgot the remaining 2,zill and donovan.. The name was in his head but he couldnt say it out..
He promised her not to forget their names again...
after she threaten to slap him but playfully though
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:43pm On Jul 28, 2013
toxxxxxxx:

Does dat mean she's tryn to hit on him?
maybe
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by clefstone(m): 12:44pm On Jul 28, 2013
to be honest, Melvin is not really intelligent in conversations. He hardly contributes much except laff un-necessarily nd say few words nd then bla bla bla. His over-use of 'bla bla bla' irritates me. He does make up for it wit wisdom nd good sense of morality. Abeg make una no insult me o, just my observatn

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:46pm On Jul 28, 2013
Forget oh,melvin fan or not,westafrica or not..the guyz with best swags on this show are MELVIN AND ELIKEM...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 12:47pm On Jul 28, 2013
Elikem is wicked, "atemuda" is the most Potent & powerful aphrodisiac in Ghana..
Alomo is kidz stuff compared to Atemuda(Judgement Day) My Gawd Pokello should run away from him
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 12:48pm On Jul 28, 2013
Kslib:
I will seeeeelaaaaaap you...
Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:49pm On Jul 28, 2013
Melvin::: Genevieve was supposed to be in the nwe bond movie but i didnt know what happened... Maybe she didnt want to expose too much skin.. You know we africans nah...
Dillish::: If i was given the role to be in a bond movie,i will do anything even sex scenes...
Its good to knw your other side dillish..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellacute(f): 12:51pm On Jul 28, 2013
safarigirl:
Probs? No
I've been seeing ur tweets.
And today it just hit me that it might be u.
So I decided to confirm
Ok dear....what's ur twitter handle?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:53pm On Jul 28, 2013
Chiamaka,you are so fineeeeee!! Damn!!
You know yourself..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 12:54pm On Jul 28, 2013
safarigirl: @ella.b are u ellacutest on twitter?

Nope
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tuktudicko(m): 12:58pm On Jul 28, 2013
clefstone: to be honest,Melvin is not really intelligent in conversations.He hardly contributes much except laff un-necessarily nd say few words nd then bla bla bla. His over-use of 'bla bla bla' irritates me.He does make up for it wit wisdom nd good sense of morality. Abeg make una no insult me o, just my observatn
The bolded parts contradict themselves dude...
Are u confused?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sajbabs(m): 12:59pm On Jul 28, 2013
GH PATRIOT: Elikem is wicked, "atemuda" is the most Potent & powerful aphrodisiac in Ghana..
Alomo is kidz stuff compared to Atemuda(Judgement Day) My Gawd Pokello should run away from him

Lolxxxzzzz....
why won't all dis babes hit on west African brothers... Without Herb na Injury ... with d aid of Herbs na 4kasibe... N I heard dat, dats d part women enjoy most in a relationship (I wonder y)... I pity Pokello too my brother but has a lucrative CV too in dat ministry so 2 cut 4 (50/50) no cheating ...

But Atemuda no do marketing well ooo cus e no dey 9ja.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belovedd: 12:59pm On Jul 28, 2013
Camera had been focussed on elikem, I don't want him to leave oh.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by alexumeho(m): 1:04pm On Jul 28, 2013
Dannyxy: I heard that nando nd dillish touched their pr*vate parts during their shower hour...hw true is this?anybdy watching vip
if it was in the past..YES! Dillish admitted (I also saw Nando doing dat once) dat Nando do touch her bo*obs while taking bath and she will be cool about that, but if it is a new act, I A̶̲̥̅̊♏̶̲̥̅ not sure yet....I A̶̲̥̅̊♏̶̲̥̅ on vIP, didn't ơ̴̴̮͡ơ̴̴͡ it when it happens
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 1:04pm On Jul 28, 2013
GH PATRIOT:

What is this one saying?

(1) (2) (3) ... (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) (862) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.