Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,523 members, 7,861,520 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:40 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (922) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183075 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (919) (920) (921) (922) (923) (924) (925) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:31am On Jul 30, 2013
tellitlikeitis: Eh? Some Nigerians are voting for Feza? Are u kidding me? Kai! Are they watching BBA or CNN? Lwkmd....Bimp is the best choice abeg. Those anti WA couple should get out!
Yes I want Oneza to leave by fire by force on sunday.
But I'll vote strategically. Even if it doesn't work I'll know I did the wise thing.
The bimp u are voting is also Anti-west african
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 30, 2013
At the end of the day, all ur strategising and calculation would not have a bearing on who would win this thing. It does not always work like that, vote for your favorite housemate, vote out ur least favorite, leave the rest to fate.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mike404(m): 8:35am On Jul 30, 2013
@ THIS PARTICULAR JUNCTURE, TZ WOULD RATHER VOTE FOR MELVIN INSTEAD OF ELIKEM. REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN ELI AND NANDO MY PIPU MAKE UNA SHINE UNA EYES... KEVIN PAM CHUWANG AKA KEVOLUTION AND HIS WIFE ELIZABETH DON PROMISE SAY TZ DEY OUR BACK #VOTEWISELY
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:37am On Jul 30, 2013
miss sparkle: I laugh in swahili ... I can bet my last kobo on this 1, Angelo is gonna win bba season 8...
Angelo doesn't stand a chance.
It's dillish or Melvin.
Na 3 votes Angelo wan use?
Sadc is already divided and the only countries remaining are Zam, bots and S.A.
the other countries like Namibia won't vote Angelo over Melvin.
Malawi won't vote Angelo over Bimp/Dillish. And Zimbabwe won't vote Angelo over Elikem.
Even Angola won't vote Angelo over Melvin.
And u know ROA is 4 W/A
Is it 3 votes that Angelo will use to win?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mike404(m): 8:37am On Jul 30, 2013
njokusboy: At the end of the day, all ur strategising and calculation would not have a bearing on who would win this thing. It does not always work like that, vote for your favorite housemate, vote out ur least favorite, leave the rest to fate.
AND YOUR FAV HOUSEMATE IS BIMP THAT NOMINATED OUR DEAR MELVIN RIGHT?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 8:50am On Jul 30, 2013
mike404: THIS GHANA DUDE GET FISH BRAIN O, SO YOU WANT MAKE WE VOTE BIMP SO WHEN MELVIN AND ELIKEM ENTER CHOPPING LIST TOGETHER ETHIOPIA GO SAVE ELIKEM WE NAIJA GO BECOME AARON ABI

Coming from someone who views peoples comments originates from the A.NUS is quite Rich.......Its always better to be quiet when u have nothing sensible to say. Than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. Who is forcing Bimp on you? I don't give a click about that small snake, though he is the better of the two evils. As a member of this Thread any comment appealing for a HM to be voted for is open disection, you should have said "Nigerians we must do it for Feza" that way I would have no Locus to "force Bimp" on your sorry a.rZz.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 8:50am On Jul 30, 2013
safarigirl:
Angelo doesn't stand a chance.
It's dillish or Melvin.
Na 3 votes Angelo wan use?
Sadc is already divided and the only countries remaining are Zam, bots and S.A.
the other countries like Namibia won't vote Angelo over Melvin.
Malawi won't vote Angelo over Bimp/Dillish. And Zimbabwe won't vote Angelo over Elikem.
Even Angola won't vote Angelo over Melvin.
And u know ROA is 4 W/A
Is it 3 votes that Angelo will use to win?
my dear I hope ur calculations r correct o, cuz me sef no wwant angelo to win atalll!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tellitlikeitis: 9:02am On Jul 30, 2013
miss sparkle: I laugh in swahili ... I can bet my last kobo on this 1, Angelo is gonna win bba season 8...
we shall see....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Chigozie1984(f): 9:08am On Jul 30, 2013
Melvin to win, all the way

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:09am On Jul 30, 2013
miss sparkle: my dear I hope ur calculations r correct o, cuz me sef no wwant angelo to win atalll!
Malawi is beefing S.A cos they did not campaign for Natasha and they voted Pokello.
Namibia has not done much regional stuff this year..and they ♥ Melvin..half of Melvin's FB page which I visited last night is full of Namibians.
As for Zimbabwe u know they hate S.A na..and they'd rather vote any other person except Angelo.
He doesn't stand a chance. The contenders are Dillish and Melvin.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tellitlikeitis: 9:10am On Jul 30, 2013
safarigirl:
Yes I want Oneza to leave by fire by force on sunday.
But I'll vote strategically. Even if it doesn't work I'll know I did the wise thing.
The bimp u are voting is also Anti-west african
Nah...he hasent said anything negative.Even if he did, not as glaring as Oneaza have who even went as far as dissing P-square. Who does that? I am not voting Bimp either but if I am to cast my vote, it will go to him.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 30, 2013
mike404: AND YOUR FAV HOUSEMATE IS BIMP THAT NOMINATED OUR DEAR MELVIN RIGHT?

Wetin be ur own nah, you hear me call anybody name?? Even if he nominated melvin nko?? Doesn't melvin nominate others?? Nawa to u oh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:22am On Jul 30, 2013
Biggie should jst send all of them packing,i cn't waste money on any of them

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:30am On Jul 30, 2013
Dannyxy: Biggie should jst sent all of them packing,i cn't waste money on any of them
No...even if I'm not voting for Bimp he has to get to the finale.
He is sitting on top of some votes and I don't want him to release them.
I want bimp to stay and Oneza to leave. Some People read my posts but don't understand and then start replying.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 9:30am On Jul 30, 2013
For the very first time since the inception of this thread, i want to request for updates.

Please, I need updates. If you can, kindly provide. Work tinzzzzz.

But please note that I am not interested in updates involving other housemates apart from Melvin.

Thanks yall.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 9:30am On Jul 30, 2013
Dannyxy: Biggie should jst sent all of them packing,i cn't waste money on any of them
grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nkwako: 9:32am On Jul 30, 2013
Did u guys listen to the onezas conversation last nite......oniel 's issues with Nigerians is beyond BBA feza talking about psquare is disrespectful to him....d babe was saying he is stopping her from associating with people she has lost her friends....Chei some1 needs to slap her senses back to reality

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by JOYCEOUS(f): 9:32am On Jul 30, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 9:33am On Jul 30, 2013
Feza is not a hater of WAfrica! Just yesterday she praised PSquare and faced quarry from the real hater of WA!
#TeamFeza
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 9:33am On Jul 30, 2013
fork adict: For the very first time since the inception of this thread, i want to request for updates.

Please, I need updates. If you can, kindly provide. Work tinzzzzz.

But please note that I am not interested in updates involving other housemates apart from Melvin.

Thanks yall.
Me sef need updates oo. Abeg...even ppl wey I don vex for hia. ..date update me ooo. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 9:34am On Jul 30, 2013
We all know the saying "BAD COMPANY CURRUPTS GOOD
BEHAVIOUR" Don't judge her! Feza
is a sweet girl with d beast! ☹ #TeamFeza
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 9:36am On Jul 30, 2013
If u are 1 time a Feza fan before Oneal, for old time sake throw in some votes for her, and if anything happens on
sunday atleast u tried. #TeamFeza
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 30, 2013
safarigirl:
Look @ ur post.
I can't believe I once tot u were mature.
U're a kid!!
Did I force anyone to vote feza.
I gave reasons why people should.
If they want to vote her for those reasons fine. If they don't I don't have a problem with it.
Telling me about how voting Feza is immorality.
Hang urself I choose who I want to vote for! for whatever reasons if u don't like it drink rat poison and spare us ur sermon.
U're trying to force bimp on us or something.
I saw the promises Ghanaians were making on Bimp's fan page last week that if Ethiopia votes Elikem the entire West Africa will vote bimp when he's up including 9ja n S/L.
Maybe u're one of them.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion and if I state mine and u don't like it kindly scroll past my post.
If u think I don't have an idea of what u're doing just know that I'm 10 steps ahead of u.
Everyman for himself.
If I wanna strategize so my fave will win allow me to do so.
If u hate Oneza so much I don't see why u like bimp cos they are one and the same.
Maybe u should change your name to Gh Hypocrite.
But don't come here and stop me from stating my opinions on anyone or anything.
U can feel free to disagree with what I post or be against. But if u think u can make me not to speak my mind..including the fact that I don't like Elikem's attitude then u better look for that rat poison.
Cos u can't stop me.
I have chosen to vote Feza cos even with Nigeria's one vote she won't survive and we mite be guaranteed her countries vote.
And I know u don't want that to happen for ur own selfish reasons.
this is a lie. When did ghana say such a promise? They decided to vote for Elikem by themselves and we said that we would return the vote and so did zim. How can we say entire Wa will vote for Bimp when we were not even sure we would get entire Wa vote. Pls lady stop spewing crap. It"s only now that i have seen some ppl(incl niaja) that says Wa lets do this for bimp so they can get rid of oneza. Just vote for your feza and if you have a problem with gh patriot leave it with him. Nobody is forcing you on anything so there is no need to bring whole of ghana into ur ish. Mtchew

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by OLU33: 9:40am On Jul 30, 2013
FEZA TANZANIA
KENYA
UGANDA
NIGERIA
ROA 5

BIMP ETHIOPIA
GHANA
NAMIBIA
SIERRA LEONE
ZIMBABWE 5

ONEAL BOTSWANA
SOUTH AFRICA
ZAMBIA
ANGOLA
MALAWI 5
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by skipofem(f): 9:42am On Jul 30, 2013
Tank u so much @ Ochon,Mariarocks and Safarigirl,I can nw confidently vote 4 Feza,u ppl av seen thru GHpatriot and sum Ghanians SELFISH
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by JOYCEOUS(f): 9:44am On Jul 30, 2013
sholay2011:
Me sef need updates oo. Abeg...even ppl wey I don vex for hia. ..date update me ooo. grin
me tu
#teamneedupdate#
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 30, 2013
Mavor: Come, shay person no fit just come here one day read BB update, for those who dont have the time to watch it? Na so so talk talk, analysis, bla bla bla.... Una get time ooo!!! Chei!! My question again to you all is after BB what next? Will safarigirl go on a safari in Kenya? Will fork addict seek mental help for his addiction? Will GH patriot run for GH presidency? Will ochongonoko do.....? Will ItsModella loose weight and start modelling? Will Royal pearl marry me? Please y'all better let me know. grin
You simply can't exclude yourself from the "what to do after BBA" questions. After BBA, will you get a meaningful job? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 9:49am On Jul 30, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Mavor: 9:51am On Jul 30, 2013
ItsModella:
You simply can't exclude yourself from the "what to do after BBA" questions. After BBA, will you get a meaningful job? undecided
I already have one.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 30, 2013
skipofem: Tank u so much @ Ochon,Mariarocks and Safarigirl,I can nw confidently vote 4 Feza,u ppl av seen thru GHpatriot and sum Ghanians SELFISH
what has ghanaians have to do with this. Apart fron gh patriot. Which other ghanaian is telling you to vote for Bimp. Pls take ur frustration on gh patriot alone. Dunno what his issue is but dnt get me or others involved when we have done nothing wrong. Only reason we are voting for bimp is cos ethiopia voted for us and we hate oneza more. Ppl should stop getting to emotional abt this issue and rem a lot of you also had an issue when we were voting for pokelo. My advice ignore him and vote for Feza. Simple

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 30, 2013
OLU33: FEZA TANZANIA
KENYA
UGANDA
NIGERIA
ROA 5

BIMP ETHIOPIA
GHANA
NAMIBIA
SIERRA LEONE
ZIMBABWE 5

ONEAL BOTSWANA
SOUTH AFRICA
ZAMBIA
ANGOLA
MALAWI 5

Sierra leone will never vote BIMP after what
happened to bassey

(1) (2) (3) ... (919) (920) (921) (922) (923) (924) (925) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.