Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,117 members, 7,860,032 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:55 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (939) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2182711 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (936) (937) (938) (939) (940) (941) (942) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 31, 2013
BizBloke:

Why?

cos the house is boring these days courtsey of most HMs leaving the house

@spade, your pictorial representation of owlneal is mad funny...LMAO grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 31, 2013
dmalam:
THIS MAY ADD TO BEVERLY'S POPULARITY.. CELEBRITIES DISSIN BEVERLY IS A PLUS FR HR, DT MEANS SHE IS WORTH BN PAID ATTENTION TOO...

it has added to bev's popularity but you cant say for sure that it's a plus for her. The muscians she said bad things about might decide to forget about her words or choose to sue her or something. She might miss out on video appearance of some music artistes she has bad mouthed or friends of those muscians, if she wants to continue being a video vixen. But she needs to drop the video vixen career after BBA and aim higher with her new found fame. Time shall tel if it's a plus or minus being dissed by muscians
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 9:34am On Jul 31, 2013
fork adict:

I think I heard that as well when watching the highlight show yesterday. But cos i wasnt sure, I will wait for today's show to confirm it. but if, true, i dont like it. I would have prefferred a situation whereby Biggie continues to evict 2 housemates per week and when its a week to the finals, he should give africa the option of evicting the housemate we dont want to get to the finals. There wont be nominations that week. That would have been nicer. right now, only one of the Onezas will go.

Last week, I heard Biggie clearly say that out of the 3 called, that one would leave, yet Sulu and Annabel left .
So let's see what will happen.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by YACAA(f): 9:42am On Jul 31, 2013
IyawoTM:

Last week, I heard Biggie clearly say that out of the 3 called, that one would leave, yet Sulu and Annabel left .
I think what Biggie says is " at least one housemate will leave". Correct me if I am wrong

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 9:43am On Jul 31, 2013
ochongonoko:

cos the house is boring these days courtsey of most HMs leaving the house

Na true sef.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 9:47am On Jul 31, 2013
YACAA:
I think what Biggie says is " at least one housemate will leave". Correct me if I am wrong

Ure right....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 9:47am On Jul 31, 2013
IyawoTM:

I beg to differ. Biggie says 'At least one of the nominated housemates will be evicted' all the time I have watched the nominations this season. If he says that and 2 housemates get booted out, he is perfectly in order.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by DILLISH: 9:54am On Jul 31, 2013
spade: Truth be told, Melvin na Tractor Teeth sha grin

Good morning folks kiss
THE TEETH IS LIKE SPADE/SHOVEL gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 10:05am On Jul 31, 2013
REAL entertainers - Natasha, Bassey , selly , pokello, beverly , Denzel , Sulu... I miss selly n bassey!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 31, 2013
fork adict:

Dis guy. Na by force? I say make you find your g.ay partner go anoda place. Guys yapa wey go like you but men no be me. I no fit. Lai lai. Bloody perv

Wahala dey o.

By the way folks, please pardon me as I have a lot of catchin up to do. As of the time I exited my crib, the housemates were exercising. So nothin much is happening. Thanks
Hahahaha...I could eat a bowl of Alphabet soup and crap out a smarter comeback than what you just said!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sugahylz(f): 10:31am On Jul 31, 2013
YACAA:

You re right, biggie said "AT LEAST one houemate will leave"
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 31, 2013
I just realized something. I have never really thought about Melvin very well but now that I have been thinking more of him lately, kai the guy is......he's the worst male Nigerian rep out of Kevin, Uti and even Bayo (errr not too sure of Bayo, can't really remember his own and I didn't watch them Ola's own so i'm excluding them). Walahi if not because d guy is Nigerian, I would have hated it if he won the money....just like as it will pain me if this Dillish wins the money (I'm not looking for a fight with this statement). I'm going back to bed. Lol I just had to write this... I mean it just occurred to me that he has very irritating habits and is just too slow kai and there's just...I don't know, there's just something off about him. He lacks that oomf Kevin and Uti had. But either ways, I still hope he wins. B2B!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sugahylz(f): 10:31am On Jul 31, 2013
YACAA:

You re right, biggie said "AT LEAST one housemate will leave"
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 10:35am On Jul 31, 2013
miss sparkle: REAL entertainers - Natasha, Bassey , selly , pokello, beverly , Denzel , Sulu... I miss selly n bassey!!

Comot selly add maria
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 31, 2013
Kingsley Jay:
Hehehehehe
U always talking about d male parts....I personally tink u r gay
U r always up and on about it........its 15yrs jail tym so change gringringrin its a sound advice
Hahahahahahahahahahahaaaha!! Guy abeg no kill pesin pikin with curses oo!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 31, 2013
safarigirl:
If not that I like Maria I would have started with her teeth this morning
Ahn Ahn Maria get correct teeth to me oh. The two incisors wey resemble rabbit own. I kinda find it adorably cute on her. It really works for her compared to some people. And YES!!!!! MELVIN'S TEETH!!!!! Very fugly set of teeth i no go lie. The guy lucky say him face no ugly with that kin teeth. ugh

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 10:41am On Jul 31, 2013
Mariarocks: I just realized something. I have never really thought about Melvin very well but now that I have been thinking more of him lately, kai the guy is......he's the worst male Nigerian rep out of Kevin, Uti and even Bayo (errr not too sure of Bayo, can't really remember his own and I didn't watch them Ola's own so i'm excluding them). Walahi if not because d guy is Nigerian, I would have hated it if he won the money....just like as it will pain me if this Dillish wins the money (I'm not looking for a fight with this statement). I'm going back to bed. Lol I just had to write this... I mean it just occurred to me that he has very irritating habits and is just too slow kai and there's just...I don't know, there's just something off about him. He lacks that oomf Kevin and Uti had. But either ways, I sti

ll hope he wins. B2B!

The umph is his personality.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 31, 2013
Shey the thing dey eat some people for inside because I no wan disclose my sexx?? Beht why?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:46am On Jul 31, 2013
Mariarocks: I just realized something. I have never really thought about Melvin very well but now that I have been thinking more of him lately, kai the guy is......he's the worst male Nigerian rep out of Kevin, Uti and even Bayo (errr not too sure of Bayo, can't really remember his own and I didn't watch them Ola's own so i'm excluding them). Walahi if not because d guy is Nigerian, I would have hated it if he won the money....just like as it will pain me if this Dillish wins the money (I'm not looking for a fight with this statement). I'm going back to bed. Lol I just had to write this... I mean it just occurred to me that he has very irritating habits and is just too slow kai and there's just...I don't know, there's just something off about him. He lacks that oomf Kevin and Uti had. But either ways, I still hope he wins. B2B!
u don't sleep or what?i
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 31, 2013
toxxxxxxx:

The umph is his personality.

Kai. And his choice of words!!! Oh his choice of words...nyuck! I remember the day he was having a conversation with Bimp, Bev and Maria. Were Bev and Maria were talking about how Bolt behaves and I think Bimp said something and Melvin...on top that his stammering was like "you're too a good boy (x4)". His choice of words just irritates me sometimes.....too bad I can't think of other instances at this time.

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 31, 2013
Dannyxy: u don't sleep or what?i
Lol I dey go sleep. I no know wetin keep me up this night till 6:00am. I think na suits cause am. Suits and greys anatomy.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 31, 2013
Mariarocks: I just realized something. I have never really thought about Melvin very well but now that I have been thinking more of him lately, kai the guy is......he's the worst male Nigerian rep out of Kevin, Uti and even Bayo (errr not too sure of Bayo, can't really remember his own and I didn't watch them Ola's own so i'm excluding them). Walahi if not because d guy is Nigerian, I would have hated it if he won the money....just like as it will pain me if this Dillish wins the money (I'm not looking for a fight with this statement). I'm going back to bed. Lol I just had to write this... I mean it just occurred to me that he has very irritating habits and is just too slow kai and there's just...I don't know, there's just something off about him. He lacks that oomf Kevin and Uti had. But either ways, I still hope he wins. B2B!
Melvin may not win the money but HEY! Melvin deserves this money like 100% ........You are a hypocrite by saying Melvin is slow and bla bla bla! Lemme tell if you don't know,Kelvin is another person,Uti is another person and Melvin is another person! So they don't have to be the same or have similar characters!! Meanwhile Kelvin and Melvin have similar character.....and Melvin is authomatically the WINNER if this 'Regional voting' wasn't iniciated! Bet me...if Melvin wasn't a Nigerian i would have voted him over Any Housemate in this year's BBA! Even though Bassey was our Rep!! ........MELVIN IS THE CHASE!!!

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Jbgurl: 10:55am On Jul 31, 2013
only one person is goin hme dis wk cuz nando was dismisd. Dat makes 2per wk.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 31, 2013
Jb gurl: only one person is goin hme dis wk cuz nando was dismisd. Dat makes 2per wk.
there are approximately 26 days which is over 3 weeks. There are 9 in the house. I think 2 will go on sunday which will leave 7. Then prob 1 each week till top 5
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 31, 2013
god_of_music: Melvin may not win the money but HEY! Melvin deserves this money like 100% ........You are a hypocrite by saying Melvin is slow and bla bla bla! Lemme tell if you don't know,Kelvin is another person,Uti is another person and Melvin is another person! So they don't have to be the same or have similar characters!! Meanwhile Kelvin and Melvin have similar character.....and Melvin is authomatically the WINNER if this 'Regional voting' wasn't iniciated! Bet me...if Melvin wasn't a Nigerian i would have voted him over Any Housemate in this year's BBA! Even though Bassey was our Rep!! ........MELVIN IS THE CHASE!!!

The love you have for the word hypocrite, you just misuse it anyhow. Sha my own is, I have come to the realization that if Melvin wasn't Nigerian, I do not think I would be so worked up on him winning. I'd most likely be all over Bassey winning the money and I've said it here before that the only person that I thought 100% deserved the money was Bassey. AND YES I WILL SAY IT AGAIN, MELVIN IS SLOW!!!!!!!! AND ITS KEVIN NOT KELVIN. I loved Kevin very very much and I loved Uti very very much but I just dont love Melvin like that.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 31, 2013
god_of_music: Melvin may not win the money but HEY! Melvin deserves this money like 100% ........You are a hypocrite by saying Melvin is slow and bla bla bla! Lemme tell if you don't know,Kelvin is another person,Uti is another person and Melvin is another person! So they don't have to be the same or have similar characters!! Meanwhile Kelvin and Melvin have similar character.....and Melvin is authomatically the WINNER if this 'Regional voting' wasn't iniciated! Bet me...if Melvin wasn't a Nigerian i would have voted him over Any Housemate in this year's BBA! Even though Bassey was our Rep!! ........MELVIN IS THE CHASE!!!

The love you have for the word hypocrite, you just misuse it anyhow. Sha my own is, I have come to the realization that if Melvin wasn't Nigerian, I do not think I would be so worked up on him winning. I'd most likely be all over Bassey winning the money and I've said it here before that the only person that I thought 100% deserved the money was Bassey. AND YES I WILL SAY IT AGAIN, MELVIN IS SLOW!!!!!!!! AND ITS KEVIN NOT KELVIN. I loved Kevin very very much and I loved Uti very very much but I just dont love Melvin like that.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 31, 2013
Mariarocks:

If you liked Kevin very much ...bet me...Deep down your heart you also like Melvin very much.... Cheers!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 11:16am On Jul 31, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
Mariarocks:

Na u get ur mouth,one man's meatis anoda man's poison.all I no is his personality is d umph.u ve not givn any solid reason.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 31, 2013
Agbgift: Gudmorning thread mates. I learnt dat only one of the nominee will be leaving d house this coming sunday.

Biggie said at LEAST one housemate would be leaving, meaning it could be more but its the same statement he used last week and 2 left so I tink 2 would still leave on sunday.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 31, 2013
This thread is dry bones! Gotta warm it up!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 31, 2013

Look at what pain you had to go through to write all dis..... The show started some 2 months ago nd u re just realising this, meaning you have been looking for faults since and you came up with this.... Nawaoh, u dey suffer I swear, you really need that sleep walai

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:58am On Jul 31, 2013
Since u don't watch bba how do u know all this?
And pls don't compare Melvin to bayo b4 I go crazy on u.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (936) (937) (938) (939) (940) (941) (942) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.