Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,615 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (951) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2174797 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (948) (949) (950) (951) (952) (953) (954) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kaybaby1: 10:55pm On Jul 31, 2013
safarigirl: this is arrant nonsense uncle.

Don't even start because many NLers on here have been even trashing Melvin and praising Elikem, case-in-point, baba Spade, who called Melvin slow and Elikem was the sharp guy because he was able to toast aunty I-got-a-s3x'tape meanwhile Melvin didn't.

I'm the only one who dislikes Elikem because he's two-faced, yeah, that's right. Because Naijas have dedided to conveniently forget all the times Elikem trashed us (Naija) by making comments like 'their music is not good, they're just over-populated' and even trashed Bev in conjubnction with Bolt, not to mention his peep-show with Polikem, simply because he's now famzin (YES, FAMZING!!!) Melvin, does not mean I'll also forget his disrespectfulness and HATING all the times the Naija reps were absent.

Elikem must just GET OUT! If Bev ain't in that finals, he and his two votes will be the first to vamoose anyway. Na Melvin dey give am shine, so I no blame the tailor when he enter DR today to selfishly proclaim himself the ONLY winner in the house (cos he don't give a phuck bout the other mofos anyway)

So don't come here tryna sound self-righteous like Ghanaians aren't secretly hoping that Melvin disappears so that the BORROWED votes that saved Elikem's skin will permanently be his
true talkabeg! This elikem guy is getting too corky for my liking, he is so selfish and arrogant. And I know a lot will not believe me but watch closely this elicheat as someone called him lol on fb constantly tries to criticise melvin at the slightest opportunity yall shld jst watch. I bet elikem feels strong now and he feels the next agenda is to get rid of melvin and bev, did u notice that he constantly reminds other hms indirectly that bev has never been nominated?? He then tries to criticise melvin jst to piss him off. I jst hope he gets nominated next week, that arrogant child needs to bounce

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 10:57pm On Jul 31, 2013
safarigirl: lol, FYM...all we need is Bimpe in the finals and OUR Melvin will still win, with or without the tailor.

At least Melvin get hope, unlike Elikem grin

@safarigirl I SEE YOU...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:58pm On Jul 31, 2013
Melvin is ordering cleo to come to bed. They have created space for them on their beds..

Elikem comes in and says "they are still not in bed abi"..we'll disturb you tonight.

Okay melvin, leave them, if they don't come, we'll go to them.

Cleo says she was dreaming of melvin already and melvin says that's a sign that they all should sleep together.. After much shakara..they have moved and they have given them goodnight kisses..

Now they are all laughing like eediots..lmao..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by omanbapa4: 10:58pm On Jul 31, 2013
forkaddict, the realest dude on this bytch
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:59pm On Jul 31, 2013
Melvin dey negotiate say make d girls con sleep with them like the day before yesterday...
I no go lie,if to say na Nando,i for don attack am call am pevert...lol
Anyway Nando na grass-cutter while melvin na just cutlass.. Nando wan bang while melvin case different..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 11:02pm On Jul 31, 2013
Pix o abeg. Let's have an idea of what you are seeing between mellish and elikem/cleo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 11:07pm On Jul 31, 2013
kay baby: true talkabeg! This elikem guy is getting too corky for my liking, he is so selfish and arrogant. And I know a lot will not believe me but watch closely this elicheat as someone called him lol on fb constantly tries to criticise melvin at the slightest opportunity yall shld jst watch. I bet elikem feels strong now and he feels the next agenda is to get rid of melvin and bev, did u notice that he constantly reminds other hms indirectly that bev has never been nominated?? He then tries to criticise melvin jst to piss him off. I jst hope he gets nominated next week, that arrogant child needs to bounce
yes I heard him say that, he told d housemates bev has never been up! He needs d money desperately but he should also understand that d other housemates didn't come to S.A to count stars!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:07pm On Jul 31, 2013
safarigirl:
1) You wey claim say you get no be still africa magic highlights you dey watch when you return from (site) office?

2) I know say na 3310 you dey use browse, so you no read the guy post wella. The guy no say Melvin dey more entertaining, him say Melvin get better PERSONALITY than the IMMATURE CLOWNS you support and he say make you go watch MALTINA DANCE ALL, or if that one too hard to assimilate, you fit watch BEN 10 or TELETUBBIES if you dey find entertainment grin

(1)Watching the highlight show rather than chilling on ch197 all day is strictly a matter of choice cos first I have lost interest in the show a long long time ago since africa couldn't set aside sentiment and vote on merit. And second, I don't have that much time to spare.

(2) What is wrong with you @Safarigirl? Your gra gra is too much and I find it disturbing. @Dannyxx stated categorically that Melvin is his most entertaining housemate. You came here and started denying what he said on his behalf? Who does that?

You need to go back. And read that post again. Its on page 946ish
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 11:09pm On Jul 31, 2013
Mariarocks:
I CAN SEE THAT! Why is it that out of the bunch of people that laughed out loud at @safarigirl's comment, na only me you take notice?
Lol...cox we have a history together and I know your Location....I won't pick a fight today cox I am clearly outnumbered, I will take my Revenge before the end of BBA.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:22pm On Jul 31, 2013
Dannyxy: guy let me say this again,what i see as entertainment might nt be entertaining u nd vice-versa,so lets jst leave it at that

Good. Let's just leave it at you don't have access to channels 197 & 198. Otherwise, there is no way under the sun you can call Melvin the most entertaining housemate. Even his most hardcore supporters have acknowledged that as a fact. All that 'what you find entertaining may not be what I find entertaining' na to just cover face. Bros abeg bone dat tin. PEACE bro

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tuktudicko(m): 11:23pm On Jul 31, 2013
fork adict:

(1)Watching the highlight show rather than chilling on ch197 all day is strictly a matter of choice cos first I have lost interest in the show a long long time ago since africa couldn't set aside sentiment and vote on merit. And second, I don't have that much time to spare.

(2) What is wrong with you @Safarigirl? Your gra gra is too much and I find it disturbing. @Dannyxx stated categorically that Melvin is his most entertaining housemate. You came here and started denying what he said on his behalf? Who does that?

You need to go back. And read that post again. Its on page 946ish
Sometyms I wonder if u read n understand @all
Those that tink u shud watch teletubies r 100% on point.
Take a chill pill bro, u blow evrytin out of proportion

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by weaseloo: 11:26pm On Jul 31, 2013
safarigirl:
No one sounds silly.
Bev has been accused of not liking Melvin.
Melvin has been accused of wanting bev to look bad so he can win.
And also of being indifferent to her.
The truth is this few days..I've seen them become closer and it's really something to be happy about.
I'm even starting to like bev the way I did at the beginning of the show. Thanks to Angelo's calming effect

Wow, so you are eventually saying "the bolded" after calling me dumb for understanding and liking Beverly. I guess your statements makes you dumb too..... Ha ha ha *I laugh*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Omolola1(f): 11:27pm On Jul 31, 2013
Is Oneal nailing Feza or is it my TV that is faulty
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 31, 2013
GH KWAME:
Lol...cox we have a history together and I know your Location....I won't pick a fight today cox I am clearly outnumbered, I will take my Revenge before the end of BBA.
Everybody that read my post knows my location. It's not like I privately messaged you or anything undecided secondly, this your history part ehn...lol I no understand am. And lol again...you're are bitter person sha. So you still wan attack person later?? You sound like the kind of person that harbors beef, waiting for the right time to strike back.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:34pm On Jul 31, 2013
Kslib:
What line is this one talking about?
I can clearly see that you're frustrated.. I know you're battling with being over-weight already,so go shed off some meat fatso....
Ok,now the picture is getting clearer.. You are frustated with being over-weight hence finds solace by looking for flaws in Melvin so as to boost your confidence...
Anyway,like i said,carry your fat frustrated sef elsewhere.. Its not my fault that you look like amoeba..

I can see that you are frustrated with your kwashiokor physique. That's why you dream up allegations just to attack Beverlyunjustifiably.

Anyway like I said, carry your kwashiokor frustrated sef elsewhere. Its not my fault that you look like a refugee
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:39pm On Jul 31, 2013
Kingsley Jay:
Laff wan tear my belle.
Una want make d forkmaggot watch teletubbies? Rotfl.........na wetin fit am sha

This boy you are sooo g.ay, it even reflects in your username.

@kingsley g.ay.

If only I know where you reside with @god of wanking, I would have been there first thing tomorrow with a squad of police men.

Kingsle g.ay... How Disgusting! **spits**
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:44pm On Jul 31, 2013
fork adict:

I can see that you are frustrated with your kwashiokor physique. That's why you dream up allegations just to attack Beverlyunjustifiably.

Anyway like I said, carry your kwashiokor frustrated sef elsewhere. Its not my fault that you look like a refugee
Eyaaah, i can see sadness written all over you.. Its not my fault bro,blame it on nature...
When you look in the mirror,what do you see? A baby elephant or an Adult hippopotamus...?
If those aboki people use you for suya,refugees will no longer be starving cos there will be more than enough meat to last for a decade..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 31, 2013
GH KWAME:

How would their plan have worked when he(ELI) nominated both of the two(2) of them?

LOL.. No mind me, I forgot that he nominated the both of them
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:47pm On Jul 31, 2013
tuktudicko:
Sometyms I wonder if u read n understand @all
Those that tink u shud watch teletubies r 100% on point.
Take a chill pill bro, u blow evrytin out of proportion

Ki ki ki ki ki ki ki ki ki ki ki ki ki ki ki ki ki ki ki ki ki ki ki ki

Very dry... Try harder
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 11:47pm On Jul 31, 2013
Mariarocks:
Everybody that read my post knows my location. It's not like I privately messaged you or anything undecided secondly, this your history part ehn...lol I no understand am. And lol again...you're are bitter person sha. So you still wan attack person later?? You sound like the kind of person that harbors beef, waiting for the right time to strike back.
Please Modify the "bitter person" part.....I can see you are in no mood of beign cracked up....I only sought to make it Hilarious...I could easily have gone Bonkers on @safarigirl if I wanted to, but its not worth it...I don't want to stress myself.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:50pm On Jul 31, 2013
weaseloo:

Wow, so you are eventually saying "the bolded" after calling me dumb for understanding and liking Beverly. I guess your statements makes you dumb too..... Ha ha ha *I laugh*
Simple english is very hard to comprehend on NL.
I said I'm starting to like her.
And this is solely becos her attitude has CHANGED..once again thanks to Angelo.
I don't even remember calling u dumb..so u can bring the post up.
And even if "I did" I don't like the old bev..I like the new bev..that can't make me dumb cos there's a difference btw both.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 11:55pm On Jul 31, 2013
I'm missing Basseysad

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:56pm On Jul 31, 2013
Kslib:
Eyaaah, i can see sadness written all over you.. Its not my fault bro,blame it on nature...
When you look in the mirror,what do you see? A baby elephant or an Adult hippopotamus...?
If those aboki people use you for suya,refugees will no longer be starving cos there will be more than enough meat to last for a decade..

Ki ki ki ki ki ki ki ki ki ki ki ki ki ki ki ki. Ki ki ki ki ki ki.

Very dry. Try harder.

FYI am neither a hippo nor an elephant you disgusting MAGGOT!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 11:57pm On Jul 31, 2013
The house is as dry as desert. Even desert is still better atleast it has dangerous reptiles.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 31, 2013
GH KWAME:
Please Modify the "bitter person" part.....I can see you are in no mood of beign cracked up....I only sought to make it Hilarious...I could easily have gone Bonkers on @safarigirl if I wanted to, but its not worth it...I don't want to stress myself.

But it wasn't funny now. Oya pele...ndo. On the contrary I love to laugh. Maybe you should try again.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:02am On Aug 01, 2013
Housemates be sleeping already and I'm up to date on this thread. At this particular juncture, I'm off to bed.

BUT MEN, THIS THREAD IS FORKING GRUELLING. DAAAAAMN!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tellitlikeitis: 12:04am On Aug 01, 2013
njokusboy:

Nd where are those on your top four most entertaining.... On what basis were they evicted ?, common BBA isn't all about entertainment, ur top four either lacked character, consistency, charisma or composure, all of which re a more significant criteria in determining who leaves or who stays in this game... U want pure entertainment, I suggest u go watch maltina dance all MTN project fame.
Finally! Someone that makes sense!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by meggy11: 12:21am On Aug 01, 2013
Whaaaaaaaaaat? 950 pages.......we go soon enter d 1000th page. Kudos to u all. Especially those that give us updates(una knw una selves) Pls more updates and less hatin on each other.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:36am On Aug 01, 2013
Mariarocks:

But it wasn't funny now. Oya pele...ndo. On the contrary I love to laugh. Maybe you should try again.
there no need trying to hide your gender again,i knew u would give urself up somehow,i was jst watching,nd u jst did with this post...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 12:53am On Aug 01, 2013
Kslib:
[b][/b]
Men! Ur last sentence got me laughing seriously.....unna no go kee person...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 14(m): 12:56am On Aug 01, 2013
fork adict:

OGA/MADAM,

@Afam asked who wants to rep next year. Not this year. You guys should try and understand the contents of peoples posts before rushing to post a rejoinder abeg

BIG BROTHER SOUTH AFRICA will be in 2014, your problem is that you don't read. You just jump. I thought 2014 was next year or your calendar is behind or ahead by a year.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ezer(m): 1:20am On Aug 01, 2013
everybody cc @dammytoda, beverly's frnd with V-odor #poorgirl

(1) (2) (3) ... (948) (949) (950) (951) (952) (953) (954) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.