Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,860 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (957) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2174828 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (954) (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 1:44pm On Aug 01, 2013
melvin's DS,phew! agrees bev is playing the game because she has never been up and gets along with everybody.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chrisdestiny: 1:45pm On Aug 01, 2013
biggie's questions ds week r too personal...Eish!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 1:46pm On Aug 01, 2013
C'est moi:
melvin's DS,phew! agrees bev is playing the game because she has never been up and gets along with everybody.

If Melvin had never chosen not to swap somebody, he himself would have never been up.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ezer(m): 1:46pm On Aug 01, 2013
@miss sparkle, obviously u r a bev fan. i gat no word for u. looks like u woke up with menstrual pains. kpele o!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 1:46pm On Aug 01, 2013
Biggie, can you end melvin's session already? This is most likely the longest DS I have ever watched. His cheeks should hurt after this.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 01, 2013
Three (3) entertainers left in the house. Beverly, Angelo and Elikem...BTW, the way Nigerians adore Dillish on Facebk and Twitter is pathetic, Beverly is completely forgotten, not cool at all.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kgr28(m): 1:47pm On Aug 01, 2013
Yeah right, why should they listen to you...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 1:48pm On Aug 01, 2013
GhanaBa: Three (3) entertainers left in the house. Beverly, Angelo and Elikem...BTW, the way Nigerians adore Dillish on Facebk and Twitter is pathetic, Beverly is completely forgotten, not cool at all.

How are these guys you mentioned entertainers, please? Because It eludes me.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kgr28(m): 1:49pm On Aug 01, 2013
GhanaBa: Three (3) entertainers left in the house. Beverly, Angelo and Elikem...BTW, the way Nigerians adore Dillish on Facebk and Twitter is pathetic, Beverly is completely forgotten, not cool at all.
1 000 000 000 likes
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 1:49pm On Aug 01, 2013
mykali:

If Melvin had never chosen not to swap somebody, he himself would have never been up.

He meant up for nominations. Melvin was put up by housemates (even though it was because of hoh reasons), but bev's name has never come up in alphabetical order.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 1:50pm On Aug 01, 2013
StateOfMind:

He meant up for nominations. Melvin was put up by housemates (even though it was because of hoh reasons), but bev's name has never come up in alphabetical order.

Yeah, that is true.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:51pm On Aug 01, 2013
I picked up something from melvin's diary session.. Now let me wait and see what Naija ant-melvins will say.. Its a little detail,but let me see weda they will pick it up and attack as usual...
@safari,abeg let me know weda melvin later come under attack for twitter.. I no get twitter acc...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:55pm On Aug 01, 2013
GhanaBa: Three (3) entertainers left in the house. Beverly, Angelo and Elikem... BTW, the way Nigerians adore Dillish on Facebk and Twitter is pathetic, Beverly is completely forgotten, not cool at all.
Yes!!!!!
Personally,i am getting tired of it.. They adored her to the extent of Voting for bassey over her.. This Nigerians sef...

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kgr28(m): 1:56pm On Aug 01, 2013
Kslib: I picked up something from melvin's diary session.. Now let me wait and see what Naija ant-melvins will say.. Its a little detail,but let me see weda they will pick it up and attack as usual...
@safari,abeg let me know weda melvin later come under attack for twitter.. I no get twitter acc...
tell what is it That everyone doesnt deserve the money, only him does. Bacuase they have differences on how they gonna use the money for.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 1:59pm On Aug 01, 2013
Melvin's diary:
Doing well and housemates
are good.
Task preparation:all coming
along well,said the weather
forecast of the BBA,comedy
which they have to expect a
lot from Bev,news are also
part of their task
Melvin feel they will win their
wager since they worked as a
team.However there are
housemates who did more
work while others did a
little.Regardless all are
putting effort.
Winning HOH: is important as
it's an assurance that as a
housemate it assures on
safety for the week.
The power of no:it's
important as it gives one the
opportunity to take part in the
HOH task.What Elikem did
was wrong,he denied others
the chance.All housemates
were not happy.The
punishment he was given was
appropriate.
Eviction from BBA
house:majority of it is
Africa.Votes means a lot.The
minor part is not being
nominated like Bev who have
never been up since the
beginning of the game.
Respect one another's
reasons bases on
winning:winning to him will
enable him to secure his
future.However some
housemate's thinking on
what they will do after
winning the money is of great
concern.However all are
entitled to do things their
way.
But what he said was more than this o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:00pm On Aug 01, 2013
kgr28: tell what is it That everyone doesnt deserve the money, only him does. Bacuase they have differences on how they gonna use the money for.
Huh? This guy is not ok!!!
What i'm even talking about is not in anyway related to what melvin said concerning the money...
For the records,Melvin never said what you typed up there.. Its clear that your hate for him has upped to another level,you xenophobic iddiot..

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 01, 2013
West Africa your time to buy East Africa vote is Now!!! Vote feza!...BTW, i Just love Oneal's diary session, everything he says makes sense no matter how senseless it is☹

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kgr28(m): 2:04pm On Aug 01, 2013
Kslib:
Huh? This guy is not ok!!!
What i'm even talking about is not in anyway related to what melvin said concerning the money...
For the records,Melvin never said what you typed up there.. Its clear that your hate for him has upped to another level,you xenophobic iddiot..
I knew it was a matter of time before proMelvin pull that Xenophobia card, shame it came from you...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 2:06pm On Aug 01, 2013
Please I wanna ask a question. No insults please!

If Elikem, Melvin and Angelo r up 4 eviction next weet, which of these two will leave? For me I think melviin n elikem cuz they'll split votes, what do u think?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 2:07pm On Aug 01, 2013
ninnyanny: Hey everyone. I have been reading all the stuff yal have been posting and truth is, I love nairaland,but today I decided to register cos of this mellish syndrome.
First of all, there is no and there would never be a mellish on bb or outside bb.cos of the following reasons:
* Dellish is a pretentious girl, who didn't appreciate guys hugging or kissing her cos of Steve
* she started hugging guys cos Melvin adviced her to do so cos it made her look out of place
* Dellish has a pity love relationship with steve(steve has been helping her financially)
* Cos of her pretentious nature, Dellish would never admit she loves melvin
* Melvin told biggie that he's not inlove with Dellish that he's only being nice to her cos
She's nice to him. He cares for only those who care for him (shikena)
I need to tell Nigerians especially those in support of MeLLISH that dellish is using Melvin to get votes from nig and rest of Africa. She wears Naija head warmer and raises the naija flags. She salutes naija more than she Does Namibia. Now she's trying to learn igbo and Pidgin, haba,isn't it obvious? Make una shine una eyes oooo.... If Dellish went to the finals without any HM from EA,delish would emerge the winner. Ask me how and I would explain.

Somehow u re on point,d strategy has worked for her though,but might get on ppls nerve later.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 2:09pm On Aug 01, 2013
Elikem's diary: As HOH, he
says They'll definitely win the
wager, everything is going
well. He says its not easy to
motivate the housemates but
tries, you can only speak to
them in a language they
understand. Everyone is
putting in effort, O'neal is
coming up with ideas, Angelo
did most of the painting etc.
Importance of HOH role~it
ensures one to be in top 5.
Yesterday he got the power of
NO coz he looked under the
plates, didn't know it was
against the rules. Chance of
winning HOH has been taken
away from him, he can only
keep his fingers crossed and
pray, it could work for him
still. How others
reacted~some said he
deserved it while others said
he shouldn't have looked
under the plates.
If there're some housemates
still keeping up
appearances~he switches
character in the way he
dresses. He hasn't seen
anyone change character
except for Feza. He bonded
well with her at the beginning
of the show but when she
came to Ruby, she's a
different person who only
talks and laughs with him
when he's HOH. She changed
character in a way that was
not correct.
If he changes behavior when
he's HOH~he feels more
responsible when he's a
leader doesn't want to be the
HOH who lost the wager, had
a dirty house, etc. Its also a
week where he feels safer, it
makes it relaxing. Its being
more responsible and making
sure everything is in place.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:10pm On Aug 01, 2013
kgr28: I knew it was a matter of time before proMelvin pull that Xenophobia card, shame it came from you...
Yes,i will pull a xenophobic card as far as people like you are around..
Who does what you did? Many of us dont like owl-neal but you can never see us saying that owl-neal said this when he didnt...
I repeat,only a xenophobic person will do what you did...
Its not my business if your geographical location has a history with xenophobia but know that i just used the word that perfectly described your action and that word is XENOPHOBIA..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 2:11pm On Aug 01, 2013
Kslib:
One thing i like about this strategy of using someone for votes is the fact that its a 50:50 thing.. When you use someone for votes,the person is also indirectly using you for votes..
Now despite dillish using Melvin like you said,she still didnt get Naija's vote when she was up against bassey.. She got only 3 country votes excluding that of Naija...
Dillish needs to up her game cos her starategy aint working...
Ehen before i forget,Melvin is also using her and Maria to get Namibia's vote and its clearly working.. He got Namibia's vote when he was up.. Namibia defiled the SADC alliance just to vote for Melvin cos his strategy of being nice to dillish and talking sweet of maria has worked...
Yes Nigeria has voted for dillish,but dont also forget that we have also voted for Nando and pokello...
Melvin is using dillish and not the other way round..
Dillish's strategy failed when Naija voted for bassey rather than her..
Melvin's strategy worked when Namibia defiled the SADC allaince to vote him..
Melvin 1 vs Dillish 0
Note:: i'm not a Mellish fan oooh!!!

Lol...but u have to know that Namibia has always broken the SADC alliance. So they didn't break it cos of Melvin. Plus they just returned the favour. We voted dellish twice and they returned the favour...*winks*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 2:11pm On Aug 01, 2013
Kslib:
One thing i like about this strategy of using someone for votes is the fact that its a 50:50 thing.. When you use someone for votes,the person is also indirectly using you for votes..
Now despite dillish using Melvin like you said,she still didnt get Naija's vote when she was up against bassey.. She got only 3 country votes excluding that of Naija...
Ehen before i forget,Melvin is also using her and Maria to get Namibia's vote and its clearly working.. He got Namibia's vote when he was up.. Namibia defiled the SADC alliance just to vote for Melvin cos his strategy of being nice to dillish and talking sweet of maria has worked...
Yes Nigeria has voted for dillish,but dont also forget that we have also voted for Nando and pokello...
Melvin 1 vs Dillish 0

Lol...but u have to know that Namibia has always broken the SADC alliance. So they didn't break it cos of Melvin. Plus they just returned the favour. We voted dellish twice and they returned the favour...*winks*

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 2:14pm On Aug 01, 2013
Kslib:
Melvin 1 vs Dillish 0

I agree they re both using each other for votes but dnt agree 1:0.if not naija and melvin who be dillish she for don dey namibia.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fashrola(m): 2:15pm On Aug 01, 2013
kgr28: tell what is it That everyone doesnt deserve the money, only him does. Bacuase they have differences on how they gonna use the money for.
Must u misquote What he said? Seems Hatred runs in South Africans Blood..is dis what Madiba fought for?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:16pm On Aug 01, 2013
GhanaBa: West Africa your time to buy East Africa vote is Now!!! Vote feza!...BTW, i Just love Oneal's diary session, everything he says makes sense no matter how senseless it is☹
stop confusing urself,if sumtin makes sense,it makes sense,if it senseless,it is senseless,datz all
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 01, 2013
Kslib:
Yes!!!!!
Personally,i am getting tired of it.. They adored her to the extent of Voting for bassey over her.. This Nigerians sef...
Kwaaaaaaax!!! **Resurrected**..... I knew you could not Hate me forever after warning me to Keep Away From your Post, isorait I've got Luv 4 U,...But hey @Kslib are you saying you were not campaigning for Dillish? Did majority of Nigerians not campaign for Dillish on this Thread?...You don't have Twitter & Fbk accnts so believe me when I say Nigerians Prefer Dillish to Beverly, Remember this quote? "Peeps in 9ja be like Awwww...Dillish baby is Drunk, Melvin go and take care of her, but when its Beverly....f.oolish geh, comeback home"...I see Beverly Hate all the Time.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 2:26pm On Aug 01, 2013
Dillish's diary: She woke up
feeling good, says some
housemates pulled a prank
on her. She says her acting
skills have improved, even
Elikem complimented her and
said if she takes it seriously,
she will do good, she wants
to try it when she gets out
and added that
entertainment is more calmer
than the corporate world.
How important HOH is~it's
becoming violent. Cleo and
herself are the only ones that
have not been HOH, she's
hoping that at least one of
them can get it.
About the power of NO
yesterday~Elikem lifted up the
plates and others were
complaining, it was funny to
them yet other people took it
personal.
If housemates are keeping up
appearances~some people
have changed, Feza used to
be bubbly.
She says she enjoyed
yesterday, Feza and O'neal
were really nice, they cooked
a meal for them and O'neal
mopped the floor this
morning. She wishes them
well for the eviction. Asked
whether she's ok, she says
she ok and is happy but
misses seeing children and
being kissed by her boyfriend.
Asked biggie to bring in some
children to the house.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 2:29pm On Aug 01, 2013
toxxxxxxx:

Somehow u re on point,d strategy has worked for her though,but might get on ppls nerve later.

Lol....I trust naija
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 01, 2013
Dannyxy: stop confusing urself,if sumtin makes sense,it makes sense,if it senseless,it is senseless,datz all
I joke around way to much... It is not my fault you have failed to see my play of words.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kgr28(m): 2:35pm On Aug 01, 2013
@kslib ok, thats what you want neh, so long as you keep insulting and calling hm names, then ama keeping saying whatever i like about melvin, wether i misqouted him or what but thats what he was implying, i didnt qoute his own words...you and @safarigirl think you prince and princess of this thread, am here to nag you make your assshole itch, call me xenophobic again because of my location, then me also i can dish out some labeling about your location, since you keeping calling somebody !owlneal!.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (954) (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.