Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,130 members, 7,860,062 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:58 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (995) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2182729 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (992) (993) (994) (995) (996) (997) (998) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 1:41am On Aug 03, 2013
Melvin's voice sef dint help matters in d video.
Lmao
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:42am On Aug 03, 2013
The guy dey wear condom?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:43am On Aug 03, 2013
THE AMAKA: Well if Biggie edited it them how do you know it happened for sure? Lol. I'm just gonna go with what i saw.
We just made a refrence to that scene just to convince you that FUCKRY occured..
From what we saw,ther was FUCKERY.. I just dont want you to go sleep thinking that we are not convinced that FUCKERY took place...
That cut scene is just an additional gyara to proove the FUCKERY theory we have established.. Hop you understand now..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:47am On Aug 03, 2013
Kslib:
Yes,the part where they were both sitting and she hugged him.. That was when his Gboola entered her shokolo..

gringrin.. LMAO
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 1:47am On Aug 03, 2013
Kslib:
We just a refrence to that scene just to convince you that FUCKRY occured..
From what we saw,ther was FUCKERY.. I just dont want you to go sleep thinking that we are not convinced that FUCKERY took place...
That cut scene is just an additional gyara to proove the FUCKERY theory we have established.. Hop you understand now..

We can agree to disagree. The angles don't seem to add up to me, that's all.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:48am On Aug 03, 2013
languys69:

The way she was on top of him, it would be very difficult to penetrate her toto unless his prick is ridiculously long. He was almost sitting up while she was lying down on his lower legs.

They edited the part where the "entering" took place. Watch it again but slowly this time around
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 1:49am On Aug 03, 2013
THE AMAKA:

That's exactly what I've been saying. Ochonogoko wanted to make me feel like i was seeing things. Lol grin

It would seem it is only the two of us that have actually engaged in se.xual acts before. Penetration is not possible in that position and the rhythm did not even suggest they were having se.x. It was merely some heavy petting like I said. There was no penetration.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:51am On Aug 03, 2013
THE AMAKA:

That's exactly what I've been saying. Ochonogoko wanted to make me feel like i was seeing things. Lol grin

LOL.. They edited the part. Well, I guess we all have to stick with what we saw wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 1:51am On Aug 03, 2013
languys69:

It would seem it is only the two of us that have actually engaged in se.xual acts before. Penetration is not possible in that position and the rhythm did not even suggest they were having se.x. It was merely some heavy petting like I said. There was no penetration.

That's exactly what it looked like to me. I don't even think one needs experience to see that.
I believe she was grinding on his crotch, yes.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:53am On Aug 03, 2013
Kslib:
We just made a refrence to that scene just to convince you that FUCKRY occured..

You head dey there grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:55am On Aug 03, 2013
THE AMAKA:

That's exactly what it looked like to me. I don't even think one needs experience to see that.
I believe she was grinding on his crotch, yes.

Off topic, aint no way a woman will grind that hard on me and I'll keep my emotions in check. No freaking way!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:56am On Aug 03, 2013
In other news @pokellosexxy going in on somebody on her twitter page LOL!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 14(m): 2:04am On Aug 03, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by realteflon(m): 2:38am On Aug 03, 2013
Dellish and maria are really close oooo. I saw this on Twitter. And dellish Steven on twitter called malvin that 'boy' in one of his recent Twitter comment. I no blame ahm na the record studio and construction estate weh im get.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 2:48am On Aug 03, 2013
Just saw d video...well...it wasn't that bad. ..it's just the crime of FUCKERY grin grin. Some commit murder wiv dia hands or tongues everyday...and get away wiv it. She must not be an exception.

Fuckery on point. cool grin grin Make Dillish no try am oo angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:10am On Aug 03, 2013
safarigirl: My anger with Bev is that she knows she's 4rm 9ja...of all countries she's supposed to know what Nigerians would do.
If she was repping S.A or some other country I'd understand. But, Nigeria has this high level of morality (almost bodering on hypocrisy) and they'll tear u once u do such.
But atleast she don try na...
Betty do am under 3 days..
Atleast Bev proved some of u wrong when u said she'll do it immediately they moved into rubies.
I agree it's really a Man's world..
No one is even insulting Angelo and S.A peeps dey use us do caricature

she don do am two times,she don dey near betty record
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:15am On Aug 03, 2013
ochongonoko:

I agree.. NL is civilized. Twitter is a warzone. Every word or deed of yours is used to rip you apart. Even that dulcet chic or something on twitter,can't even defend beverly again. I'll stand by bev though I won't defend her latest action and won't dislike those that diss her.

diss ke,d gal don fal my hand,dey show us he yansh,na she dey even Bleep angelo(am talking about part one that took place in d bathroom)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:23am On Aug 03, 2013
safarigirl: Chaii...
I just had to see the clip for myself.
This 1 na se.x tape...
This kinda tape can hunt her like pokello's.
Bev why na...

no can hunt her but will surely hunt her for live,she will not be able to hold any position be it political or appointment,abi she no believe say she fit do good things for her life
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:35am On Aug 03, 2013
mss_rosa!:
Hmmm..i rili feel bhad for bev tho..aniwaiz i stl fink that bathtub one wasnt sex..he was jst playin wv her 'kitten' daht was y she was makn those amazin movemnts wink

yes u r right,no be s.ex na suwe them dey play,if u see u gal for dat position u go say no be sex abi
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 3:39am On Aug 03, 2013
THE AMAKA:

They did not have sex jor. People sef...chai...Maybe part 2(Wey never comot) dey did but not this one jare....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:42am On Aug 03, 2013
THE AMAKA:

I'm dead serious. Lol. Her toto seemed to be facing in the opposite direction. Unless Angelo can detach his joystick.
And I've only had two blunts today ooo. I dey ration my weed, low on supply grin grin grin

u know say kpak fit bend go any angle left or right so bev just dey ride dey gooo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:03am On Aug 03, 2013
real-teflon:
Dellish and maria are really close oooo. I saw this on Twitter. And dellish Steven on twitter called malvin that 'boy' in one of his recent Twitter comment. I no blame ahm na the record studio and construction estate weh im get.
Awww #MarLish
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:14am On Aug 03, 2013
[quote author=Mariarocks]

Lol that will cause some serious beef with Zambia sha. That will mean they'd have chosen Elikem over two of Zambia's rep just because Elikem is in a relationship with Pokello. A relationship that they don't know will last a long time outside the house. [/ quote]lol where have you been? Zim and Zam have beef cos zam did not vote for Pokelo but Angelo so they vowed to not vote for Zam again. Zims were so happy when Sulu left. Trust me they will vote for Elikem over Cleo.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 4:28am On Aug 03, 2013
Mariarocks: In other news @pokellosexxy going in on somebody on her twitter page LOL!!

What did she say?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by DILLISH: 5:46am On Aug 03, 2013
SMOKIN BI'TCH

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:48am On Aug 03, 2013
[quote author=Royal^Pearl^][/quote]
LOL! Yh @GH KWAME reminded me. I had forgotten Zam voted Angelo instead of Pokello
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lertee(f): 5:53am On Aug 03, 2013
Bev shoudaa waited,awww doing such on livecam is the worst considering the fact that she is from nigeria where hypocrisy is celebrated..anyways that is her headache,she will bear the shame when she comes back,tht doesn't change my likeness for her though...
Btween,how come hakeem and cleo's sex tape never got viral,were people waiting for only angelo n bev to do it? Nawa o

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:53am On Aug 03, 2013
feminine A:

What did she say?
@Amchizzy said "Elikem banged Pokello in the bathroom from behind and he lasted 2mins. Took place d night they were stalking beverly n angelo. #bbathechase"

@pokellosexxy first replied "don't ever in ur life spread such bullshiit about me. Put the footage up now if u hv it asswiipe!"
@pokellosexxy then went on to say "stuupid biitch u are a piece of shiit. Ur mama ur papa"
She ended it with "uglyy asss face tryna look like lil Kim."
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by DILLISH: 5:59am On Aug 03, 2013

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by DILLISH: 6:00am On Aug 03, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (992) (993) (994) (995) (996) (997) (998) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.