Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Get On Google.com.ng Within 3mths Offer! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get On Google.com.ng Within 3mths Offer! (1271 Views)

Find What You Are Looking For Faster On Google / Http://google.com.ng Down? / Ever Seen The Source Code Of Google.com? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get On Google.com.ng Within 3mths Offer! by seoconsultant(m): 5:16pm On May 25, 2013
This is an offer for businesses that will like to rank on Google.com.ng for a keyword

Why Your Company Needs Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)?
To obtain Increased and Higher Quality Sales: Your website will perform better and receive more traffic shortly after you begin to implement standard Search engine Optimisation (SEO) tactics.With increased Search Engine Visibility: Spread your wings: When someone searches your keywords and finds you, there is a damn good chance that they are going to be a solid new business lead.Brand Recognition : small businesses may not have large budgets for major branding. However, strong niche oriented organic search results can lead to your brand being associated with that niche over time.Ad Budget predictability and High Return on Investment (ROI): Search engine Optimisation (SEO) has more predictable long term costs and ROI metrics as compared to other components of marketing strategies.

The keyword criteria to qualify for this offer is as follows:
The keyword search on google.com.ng must be below 2 million.
The Keyword must be in three keyword phrases.
The Keyword List must be 4 Keywords Only.
TOTAL CONTRACT FEE:-80,000 NAIRA for 3 months to rank your 4 keywords
You pay 75% of Total contract FEE:-After delivery of the whole 4 keywords you pay balance.
Please call the contact person below for inquiries.
You can compare my offer with http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/sample-page/
and beg the difference in what am offering you.
NOTICE:- I need to let you know that there will be a maintenance fee for your ranking of 20,000 Naira per month.
This fee helps your site to maintain it's 1st page ranking and can even increase it's search engine ranking position (SERPs)
This part of the contract is not compulsory, but I will not be held responsible if your site ranking stop appearing on Google's 1st page.
NOTICE:- What am offering is simply getting Google to list your site for a keyword=impression, same stuff you get from ads on offline media ads...I don't make the sale for you, if you need such services then request for a full online marketing contract.
Thanks
SEO Web Analyst®™
http://www.seowebanalyst.com
TEL:- 08187656650

Re: Get On Google.com.ng Within 3mths Offer! by yungcheda(m): 12:21am On May 26, 2013
What exactly are u going to do since we have done the keyword research ourselves and would definitely write d post ourselves too? I can't see what you would do and yet u charge 80k??
Re: Get On Google.com.ng Within 3mths Offer! by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 26, 2013
a good way to check if your site has been optimised for search engine is to get a seo report. check your website seo report for free at www.msl.me
Re: Get On Google.com.ng Within 3mths Offer! by mj(m): 4:25pm On May 26, 2013
mrnestyy1985: a good way to check if your site has been optimised for search engine is to get a seo report. check your website seo report for free at www.msl.me
Pls is it report or raport.
Re: Get On Google.com.ng Within 3mths Offer! by bams01: 5:57pm On May 26, 2013
i neva knew this seo is as costly as this. and all my seo tools have been lying idle.
Re: Get On Google.com.ng Within 3mths Offer! by seoconsultant(m): 3:03pm On May 27, 2013
TO MAKE IT CLEAR
SEO--IS GETTING YOUR SITE LISTED ORGANICALLY ON SEARCH ENGINES.
YOU POINT TO THE SEARCH ENGINES TO LIST YOU FOR A PARTICULAR KEYWORD
IT TAKES MORE THAN SEO TOOLS TO RANK A SITE-IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE
DOING WHAT WILL TAKE ME 3 MONTHS TO RANK (AFFORDABLE SEO, SEO PACKAGES, SEO CONSULTING
SEO CONSULTING COMPANY, ETC) WILL PROBABLY TAKE YOU 6 MTHS.
YO NEED TO KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING AND HOW TO DO IT, I DO MY STUFF MANUALLY
DON'T USE BOTS (MOST WILL CAUSE BLACK HAT SEO-ESPECIALLY WITH THE WAY GOOGLE IS RELEASING UPDATES
YOU WILL NEVER KNOW WHEN IT WILL AFFECT YOUR WORK)
SEO IS EXPENSIVE? ARE YOU SERIOUS? HOW MUCH DO YOU SPEND FOR PAY PER CLICK? ON GOOGLE ADSENSE, ADWORDS OR FACBOOK
NOT TO MENTION YAHOO...FUNNY ENOUGH YOU FAIL TO REALIZE THAT FOR ME TO DO KEYWORD RESEARCH FOR YOU ONLY MEANS YOU WANT
ME TO CHARGE HIGHER (KEYWORD RESEARCH IS SAME AS YOUR FEASIBILITY STUDY, THIS IS AN AREA MOST SO CALLED SEO GUYS FAIL
AND IT'S WITH THE EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE I CAN USE TO EDGE MOST OF MY COMPETITORS OUT)
IF SEO IS THAT CHEAP SO TO SPEAK=WHY IS THEIR FEW NIGERIAN SEO SITE RANKING ON GOOGLE.COM.NG FOR HIGHLY COMPETITIVE SEO KEYWORDS LIKE "SEO SERVICES" AT LEAST THE IDEA OF LOCAL SEO IS TO REDUCE THE COMPETITION,SO YOU CAN EASILY TARGET YOUR LOCALITY FOR HIGH COMPETITIVE KEYWORDS...E.G AM RANKING FOR SEO CONSULTING ON GOOGLE.COM (USA) AND ON GOOGLE.COM.NG (NIGERIA) NOW IF YOU MY SEO FRIEND DO KEYWORD RESEARCH YOU WILL NOTICE THAT SEO CONSULTING SELLS WELL IN USA (IF AM TO DIG FURTHER I WILL GET THE REMAIN SEARCH VOLUME COUNTRIES) SO TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH SEO IS FAR BETTER FOR YOU IN THE LONG RUN...
I NEVER OPTIMIZE MY SITE FOR SEO CONSULTANT COMPANY BUT AM RANKING FOR IT=BECAUSE GOOGLE USE WORDS RELEVANCY TO CORRELATE IMPORTANCE AND RANK YOU AS IT SEE FITS VIA THEIR ALOGRITHM.
IF YOU WANT A REAL SEO GUY TO WORK YOUR JOB THEN CONTACT, IF NOT PLEASE THIS IS JUST A SMALL OFFER....I NEVER TARGETED NIGERIA AS MY MARKET IN THE FIRST PLACE, I ONLY WANTED TO SHOWCASE MY ABILITY TO NIGERIANS (MORE OVER I AM ONE MYSELF).
SO DOMINATING THE SEO SEARCH IN NIGERIA WAS EASY, COMPARE TO ME DOMINATING IT IN USA, MY FOES ARE INDIANS, AND AM HAPPY I AM STILL TOPPING MY GAME EVEN IN THEIR GOOGLE.CO.IN
I HAVE A PROJECT FOR MY SITE, AND WHEN IT IS OVER I WON'T TAKE SEO JOB OR WEB MARKETING JOB OR WEB DESIGN, SIMPLY WORK ON AUTOMATION..... grin
IF YOU SABI PASS ME THEN KUDOS, IT'S A FREE WORLD AND WE ARE FREE TO DISPLAY OUR GOD GIVEN TALENT.
IF YOU NEED ME TO PROVIDE PROOF, FINE....CURRENTLY I DESIGNED THIS SITE http://www.containedenergyng.com AND I AM OPTIMIZING IT FOR SEO, TO PUSH AWAY LUMINOUS-SIMBA FROM THE CHARTS ON GOOGLE.COM.NG
WHEN AM DONE THEN YOU WILL BELIEVE? COZ ME RANKING OVER 100 KEYWORDS NO DO?
FUNNY HOW DO YOU BEAT FACEBOOK FANPAGE? WHEN YOUR KEYWORD CAN BE FOUND ON GOOGLE? I SOLVED THIS PUZZLE AND MY
SITE RANKED BY JUST TYPING IT'S NAME (CALL IT BOOSTING, BUT LIKE I SAID IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING THEN KUDOS TO YOU,
I DON'T NEED KUDOS FROM PEOPLE, BUT AM OKAY WITH MY OWN ACHIEVEMENTS VIA GOD)
I WILL LIKE TO LET YOU IN ON THIS
SEO IS PART OF SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING (THE OTHER SIDE OF THE COIN)
WHILE SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING (A FACULTY) IN ITSELF IS PART OF INTERNET MARKETING (WHICH IS THE UNIVERSITY)
NOW I AM A FULL PLEDGE WEB MARKETER AND DON'T NEED BIG CERTIFICATE TO PROVE THAT BUT RESULTS!
IF YOU WANT RESULTS CONTACT ME PRIOR TO ME COMPLETEING MY AUTOMATED SITE, BECAUSE AFTER THAT...I WILL NO LONGER ATTEND TO THIS.
THANKS
SEO WEB ANALYST
http://www.seowebanalyst.com
Re: Get On Google.com.ng Within 3mths Offer! by mj(m): 8:52pm On May 28, 2013
I agree with you seo really takes time and effort, with a good seo campaign businesses sales will increase massively, i charged about 50k monthly for seo, my results speaks for me, despite the huge amount of money Jumia spends on paid search I was able to knock them off from some high keywords through organic search, they rank behind me now, but it takes time that's the truth. Nigerians don't really value SEO, the prefer spending money on paid ads on facebook, Google, yahoo, Nairaland, LindaIkeji the result is that as soon as the stop paying for the ads the traffic to their website will massively reduce, think about what will happen to konga if they stop paying for ads..think very well, you will get the answer.#Shikena
Re: Get On Google.com.ng Within 3mths Offer! by yungcheda(m): 9:46pm On May 28, 2013
ur actions speak for u? What evidence can u show that u knocked off jumia?
Re: Get On Google.com.ng Within 3mths Offer! by mj(m): 10:20pm On May 28, 2013
yungcheda: ur actions speak for u? What evidence can u show that u knocked off jumia?
Get me right, I knock them off in some high keywords not all, am working to totally knock them off, dts wat am been paid for. Sorry I can't give u any evidence on this forum, to test my skill, get me an online store I will optimize for a month free. #shekina.
There are secrets in seo that most people don't know.
To show nairalanders my skill, I uploaded a blog, register a new domain, just after a month it ranks 2026 in Nigeria, i then abandoned it, I do this for fun.
www.nairaland.com/1238723/website-one-month-old-rank
Re: Get On Google.com.ng Within 3mths Offer! by seoconsultant(m): 2:11pm On May 31, 2013
mj:
Get me right, I knock them off in some high keywords not all, am working to totally knock them off, dts wat am been paid for. Sorry I can't give u any evidence on this forum, to test my skill, get me an online store I will optimize for a month free. #shekina.
There are secrets in seo that most people don't know.
To show nairalanders my skill, I uploaded a blog, register a new domain, just after a month it ranks 2026 in Nigeria, i then abandoned it, I do this for fun.
www.nairaland.com/1238723/website-one-month-old-rank

Hi MJ say i was wandering if you can help publish some of my content on your site?
Thanks
Re: Get On Google.com.ng Within 3mths Offer! by mj(m): 2:18pm On May 31, 2013
seo consultant:

Hi MJ say i was wandering if you can help publish some of my content on your site?
Thanks
No probs, i was thinking of contacting you maybe we could do some business together.
Re: Get On Google.com.ng Within 3mths Offer! by seoconsultant(m): 10:39am On Jun 01, 2013
Am all ears and you can certainly reach me via the number 08187656650
Thanks
Re: Get On Google.com.ng Within 3mths Offer! by riteprice1: 10:03pm On Jun 01, 2013
Well im also into the business of SEO. I have ranked 1st on google serp for many keywords which took me less than a month to achieve. I like giving my clients trail results first b4 we negotiate either on reoccuring services or a on time offer. The only thing they pay during trail is service fee of 20k for tough keyword and 10k for less competive keyword. For futher info contact me on 08125661623

(1) (Reply)

My Blog Danaty.org Has Been Hacked. That I have been killing Muslims in Nigeria / Do You Know You Can Use An Image To Describe Your Search On Google / My #20k Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.