Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,920 members, 7,821,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

The One Way To Earn What You Are Worth! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / The One Way To Earn What You Are Worth! (1027 Views)

Dana Air Business Class Tickets Now 27,000 One-way / How To Get Sales With New One Way Links Software For Immediate Profit Now? / At Last! I Have My One Way Ticket To Unending Online Income (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The One Way To Earn What You Are Worth! by DJurry(m): 9:28pm On May 25, 2013
There's a popular adage that money makes the world go round. Sure it does!
This tells us that money is so important in the areas in which it works. In short, it makes our lives better.

But Are You Getting Enough Of It?

If you work for someone and you answered YES to this, there's a problem.
No matter how much you earn, you're still not earning your true worth!

You're Making Your Boss Richer!

Yes, you are. You only earn a 'fraction' of the wealth you help your boss create! And your precious energy and time is used to earn this little.
I do not say working for someone is bad. I do not say enjoying your work is bad. But minding your boss' business keeps you from earning your worth!

How To Earn Your Worth.

If you're in a job or a job seeker, note this: "A job is a short-term solution to a long-term problem" -> Robert Kiyosaki.
What I mean by this is that you cannot be in a job forever and the promise of a steady pension after retirement is more of a lie!

To earn the wealth you most deserve through your efforts, you must be your own boss first. You must own your own business.

A Business Opportunity!

I'm here to introduce you to an easy & legal 'way' to start being your own boss, earning your worth and securing your financial future.

To know what I have for you, all you need do is put down your 'email address' so I can forward it. [=>Only honest, determined people in Lagos, Abuja, Enugu & Port-Harcourt<=].
*BONUS*
In addition, I'll send to your mail a FREE e-book that will radically change your thoughts for the better about wealth & success. [Only if you read it!]
It's titled "The Business Of The 21st Century" by world-class author -> Robert Kiyosaki.

PLEASE NOTE...
*This is for a 'short' time only for I can only work with a certain number of people...
*This is NOT a get-rich-quick thing!
*If you like somebody telling you how much you can make and when you should arrive & leave work, then this is NOT for you..
Re: The One Way To Earn What You Are Worth! by DJurry(m): 1:15pm On May 26, 2013
Formal education will make you a living but self-education will make you a fortune - Jim Rohn.
Re: The One Way To Earn What You Are Worth! by DJurry(m): 9:27pm On May 27, 2013
It's not where you are that matters but where you are heading to!
Re: The One Way To Earn What You Are Worth! by DJurry(m): 11:47pm On May 28, 2013
Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goals. Henry Ford.Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goals. Henry Ford.Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goals. Henry Ford.
Re: The One Way To Earn What You Are Worth! by DJurry(m): 5:54pm On May 30, 2013
Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase. Martin L. King
Re: The One Way To Earn What You Are Worth! by DJurry(m): 4:08pm On May 31, 2013
Swissgarde has being in existence for 21 years. Have a view of it's home site: www.swissgarde.com.
Re: The One Way To Earn What You Are Worth! by DJurry(m): 3:31pm On Jun 01, 2013
Do what you fear and the death of fear is certain. Brian Tracy.
Re: The One Way To Earn What You Are Worth! by DJurry(m): 11:23am On Jun 02, 2013
Freedom pays nicely!
Re: The One Way To Earn What You Are Worth! by DJurry(m): 2:34pm On Jun 03, 2013
We deserve to be happy.
Re: The One Way To Earn What You Are Worth! by DJurry(m): 12:01pm On Jun 04, 2013
Life is a mirror which gives to you what you think into it.
Re: The One Way To Earn What You Are Worth! by DJurry(m): 3:40am On Jun 12, 2013
Opportunity can only be seen by a trained mind.
Re: The One Way To Earn What You Are Worth! by DJurry(m): 5:06pm On Jun 13, 2013
Dream Big!
Re: The One Way To Earn What You Are Worth! by DJurry(m): 3:57pm On Jun 14, 2013
Slow and Steady Wins The Race..
Re: The One Way To Earn What You Are Worth! by DJurry(m): 12:25pm On Jun 20, 2013
Action is an important ingredient of success..
Re: The One Way To Earn What You Are Worth! by DJurry(m): 12:05am On Jun 26, 2013
Stay true to yourself..
Re: The One Way To Earn What You Are Worth! by DJurry(m): 4:19pm On Jun 29, 2013
No one cares how much you
know until they know how
much you care!
Re: The One Way To Earn What You Are Worth! by DJurry(m): 3:33pm On Jul 01, 2013
Action beats Inaction!
Re: The One Way To Earn What You Are Worth! by DJurry(m): 2:50pm On Jul 05, 2013
Stand for what you believe in..
Re: The One Way To Earn What You Are Worth! by DJurry(m): 8:29pm On Jul 09, 2013
You have a seed of greatness in you. Realize it!
Re: The One Way To Earn What You Are Worth! by DJurry(m): 8:18pm On Jul 18, 2013
To get something different, you have to do something different.
Re: The One Way To Earn What You Are Worth! by DJurry(m): 12:40am On Jul 26, 2013
No one can stop you but you.
Re: The One Way To Earn What You Are Worth! by DJurry(m): 6:00pm On Jul 30, 2013
A positive mental attitude will take you far on the road of success
Re: The One Way To Earn What You Are Worth! by DJurry(m): 2:17am On Aug 30, 2013
Time is more important than money.
Re: The One Way To Earn What You Are Worth! by DJurry(m): 12:41pm On Oct 15, 2013
You can make more money but can't make more time.
Re: The One Way To Earn What You Are Worth! by DJurry(m): 5:35pm On Oct 29, 2013
Once there's a will, there will be a way.
Re: The One Way To Earn What You Are Worth! by DJurry(m): 1:33pm On Nov 04, 2013
DJurry: Once there's a will, there will be a way.
Yes.
Re: The One Way To Earn What You Are Worth! by DJurry(m): 2:48pm On Nov 16, 2013
If you like helping people, this business I offer will assist you as well..
Re: The One Way To Earn What You Are Worth! by DJurry(m): 1:13am On Dec 15, 2013
Security is good but it can be compared to a prisoner behind bars. He's so secure but never free!
This income opportunity is all about helping you create your freedom.
Re: The One Way To Earn What You Are Worth! by DJurry(m): 7:41pm On Jan 03, 2014
A Happy New Year To You...

(1) (Reply)

Magic Pen / GAS Regulator With Meter Reader For Sale / Pizza Oven - N9,000,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.