Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,031 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Satisfied With Your Current Job? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Satisfied With Your Current Job? (869 Views)

Enjoy Full- Time Income Along With Your Current Job. / How To Answer The Question "Why Do You Want To Change Your Current Job" / Are You Working But Not Satisfied With Your Earnings?? Or You Don't Have A Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Satisfied With Your Current Job? by Tatian(f): 9:34pm On May 25, 2013
Are U honestly satisfied with ur earnings? Do U want a change? Come and learn about our International Business Opportunity/an effective plan B that is sure to enhance your lifestyle!
Whatever ur profession could you benefit from a secure second income? Then don't miss this !

GET READY TO BE INSPIRED!!! Get inspired by the story of a young lady's journey to consistent growth and success. From an unhappy bank worker to earning approximately N75m in annual profit share - Join KIKELOMO APEJI as she inspires and shows attendees on how to "Live out Your Dreams" Venue- Victoria Crown Plaza Hotel, 292B Ajose Adeogun Street, Victoria Island. Date: WEDNESDAY, 29th May 2013. (Public Holiday, Democracy Day). Time: 3pm PLS START INFORMING and INVITING YOUR PROSPECTS, FRIENDS & FAMILY...START TODAY!!! Get a personal / Special invite from me.
Re: Satisfied With Your Current Job? by libertyfather(m): 11:50pm On May 25, 2013
Free?
Re: Satisfied With Your Current Job? by Tatian(f): 9:28pm On May 26, 2013
libertyfather: Free?

Sure its free. Just let me know if your are coming so I can include your invite.
Re: Satisfied With Your Current Job? by Luuvvshola(m): 10:01pm On May 26, 2013
Hello am interested in your seminar though we r not clear about the type and kind of international biz bt wld love to attend still. I nd a friend of mine wnt to attend. Email-linkshola@gmail.com , 08051772307
Tnx
Re: Satisfied With Your Current Job? by somfun: 1:16am On May 27, 2013
A interested in the seminar. Email. Somanona101@yahoo.com.

(1) (Reply)

Trainee lifestyle consultant / Uba Test @ Owerri On 15th Of June 2013 Lets Meet Here. / Interview- Crown Natures/nysc SAED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.