Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Your First Horror Movie Experience - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Your First Horror Movie Experience (1291 Views)

The Best Horror Movie Ever Made / Nigerian Horror Film Trailer: KPIANS - The Feast Of Souls / What Is You Favorite Horror Movie? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your First Horror Movie Experience by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 25, 2013
My 1st horror movie was after school hours and the movie made me scared of cats. Let's talk about how it felt when you watched your 1st horror movie.
Re: Your First Horror Movie Experience by turl(m): 10:19pm On May 25, 2013
karishika - scared the sh1t out of me.
Re: Your First Horror Movie Experience by VillageBoi(m): 10:42pm On May 25, 2013
Mine was 'The Exorcist'. I was 8 yrs old and alone at home late at night! Will never forget I almost died of fright... it was good training as there is not a horror film that scares me anymore grin
Re: Your First Horror Movie Experience by daviide: 11:28pm On May 25, 2013
Mine waz "Akukuleku" omo see as person dey turn to cat nd turtle till today I dislike those two animals
Re: Your First Horror Movie Experience by Nobody: 7:08am On May 26, 2013
daviid_e: Mine waz "Akukuleku" omo see as person dey turn to cat nd turtle till today I dislike those two animals
lool.
Re: Your First Horror Movie Experience by rodeo0070(m): 5:07pm On May 26, 2013
Mine was The American Werewolf in London...

Re: Your First Horror Movie Experience by khanivorous(f): 5:25pm On May 26, 2013
Predator and taste the blood of dracula

Too bad I watched both same day( dad and mum insisted we watch them in the night with them...since then horror movies are comedy)
Re: Your First Horror Movie Experience by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 26, 2013
khanivorous: Predator and taste the blood of dracula

Too bad I watched both same day( dad and mum insisted we watch them in the night with them...since then horror movies are comedy)
I remembered d 1st day I watched predator I slept with d light on for 5yrs
Re: Your First Horror Movie Experience by khanivorous(f): 10:20pm On May 26, 2013
Ms_Steph: I remembered d 1st day I watched predator I slept with d light on for 5yrs

Mine reached its peak when the predator unmasked itself exposing an awful grotesque facial appearance...damn
Re: Your First Horror Movie Experience by VillageBoi(m): 10:34pm On May 26, 2013
Ms_Steph: I remembered d 1st day I watched predator I slept with d light on for 5yrs
khanivorous:
Mine reached its peak when the predator unmasked itself exposing an awful grotesque facial appearance...damn

Chei... so action sci-fi dey give una nightmares? If e reach actual horror movie nko? grin
Re: Your First Horror Movie Experience by khanivorous(f): 11:15pm On May 26, 2013
VillageBoi:

Chei... so action sci-fi dey give una nightmares? If e reach actual horror movie nko? grin

Yeah...I was like 5yrs or so then

Skeleton key and house of salem: still don't understand the message in this 2 horrors
Re: Your First Horror Movie Experience by VillageBoi(m): 12:25am On May 27, 2013
khanivorous:
Yeah...I was like 5yrs or so then

Ah ok, that's understandable.
Re: Your First Horror Movie Experience by prof800(m): 8:47am On May 27, 2013
honestly, i can't remember the title of my first two horror movies. It was so long ago and it was on black and white but still scary as hell. I remember the first one was about undeads eating human brains, and it haunted everyone (except our granddad) for about three years.

But the earliest which i can attribute to as the first (though actually the third) is 'evil dead(1983)' which made me a fan of horror and 'unrated' films.
Re: Your First Horror Movie Experience by girlyly: 1:24pm On May 27, 2013
rodeo0070: Mine was The American Werewolf in London...
yesso! I was just 5.....I and my sisters ll always sing the lyrics the guys were singing before jack was attacked.....st. joooeeeon! lolz also dracular....mennn am loving my dad ryt now,i really enjoyed then....he was on point
Re: Your First Horror Movie Experience by rodeo0070(m): 2:23pm On May 27, 2013
girlyly:
yesso! I was just 5.....I and my sisters ll always sing the lyrics the guys were singing before jack was attacked.....st. joooeeeon! lolz also dracular....mennn am loving my dad ryt now,i really enjoyed then....he was on point
I fear that scene ehh! Also, this scene before David transformed (with Credence-Bad moon rising song as soundtrack). During David's transformation with the blue moon soundtrack paying. Remember the Cinema scene...
Re: Your First Horror Movie Experience by khanivorous(f): 7:11pm On May 27, 2013
WILLY WILLY

Now that's some scary tv show

If you weren't scared by willi willi they you are a grand father/mother now
Re: Your First Horror Movie Experience by khanivorous(f): 7:11pm On May 27, 2013
WILLY WILLY

Now that's some scary tv show

If you weren't scared by willi willi they you are a grand father/mother now

(1) (Reply)

NEW VIDEO: Cynthia Morgan - Kuchi Kuchi / Family Circle Vs One Love / Photos - IMBD For Africa(the Way Forward)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.