Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,947 members, 7,952,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:10 AM

How To Pay For Your Imported Goods Online Using Secret ATM Card - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Pay For Your Imported Goods Online Using Secret ATM Card (1174 Views)

Reasons Why You Should Never Give "Anyone" Your ATM Card / How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) / The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Pay For Your Imported Goods Online Using Secret ATM Card by papaking1(m): 4:52am On May 26, 2013
Today, I'm going to talk about an important part of the importation business, because of some persons
who might be tempted to jump at this business fast, I had to address this important issue; which is

"How to Pay For Your Imported Goods Online Using Secret ATM Card"

Before now, making payments online have been a big problem for Nigerians. It’s either our
cards are not accepted in most of these sites, or they use a payment system like PayPal that
doesn’t accommodate Nigerians.

This scenario have discouraged a lot of people from doing biz online. However, there are easy
ways around it now…

Now, if you’ve found a website to do your mini importation business on, check to see if the
site accepts Visa or Mastercard… 98% of the time, they should.

If they accept say Visa card, you’ll be needing a visa card to pay to them.And one place to get
it in Nigeria is from UBA bank.

Walk into any branch of UBA with your identity document (international passport or national ID
or drivers license) and request for a card known as Africard.

Go for the non personalized type, so that you get it instantly. It should cost about N500 or
so. It’s exactly like the normal ATM card and can easily be funded any time with Naira over the
counter.

With this card, you can safely pay to any site that accept visa cards.

That settles the card issue for now…

Even though you can kickstart your mini importation business with the tips I already gave…I will
however not advise you start yet until you read and acquaint yourself with the step by step process
you can Use to pay for products online which is available in the FREE Online Importation Manual:
www.infokingsresources.com/import.html

Inside the manual, you will find other ways to pay for your products Using ATM cards bearing the
mastercard logo which you can use your normal ATM to transact.
Re: How To Pay For Your Imported Goods Online Using Secret ATM Card by biz1234: 5:03am On May 26, 2013
The best credit cards that have always worked for me are those from GTB and UBA. No much huddles using them.
Re: How To Pay For Your Imported Goods Online Using Secret ATM Card by arbitrage: 7:00am On May 26, 2013
You mean UBA Visa Africard is what you called a secret ATM card? I don't think it is a secret card to those in this business section as there are lot of threads and postings on it.
Re: How To Pay For Your Imported Goods Online Using Secret ATM Card by Chukatabra: 10:54pm On Mar 02, 2023
No long talk.. Changera virtual cards made my payment process so so easy...

I found them here: https://blog.changera.co/3-reasons-changera-should-be-your-payment-solution-for-your-mini-importation-business/

(1) (Reply)

/ Investing In Bitcoins-the Best Company To Buy And Exchange Bitcoins With. / Please Tell Me All I Need To Know About For-ex Trade.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.