Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,055 members, 7,866,982 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:11 AM

Names You Will Never Dream Of Calling Your Kids - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Names You Will Never Dream Of Calling Your Kids (786 Views)

7 Names You Don't Want To Give Your Child In Nigeria / Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! / Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Names You Will Never Dream Of Calling Your Kids by Nobody: 5:56am On May 26, 2013
I jst created a thread on "Names you would like to call your kids"....so this one is for "Names you will never dream of calling your kids" mostly the unborn kids
......Nd pls lets be civil and stick to rule number 2 #winks#
For me:Apayi (Igbo name),any name that ends with "tus" or "nus" e.g cletus,Livinus,....Janet,Margeret,though the reason y I dont like these two names is because of the way Nigerians pronounce them......chei...U need to hear these old women call "margaret"
....So lets av urs
Re: Names You Will Never Dream Of Calling Your Kids by lordizak(m): 6:27am On May 26, 2013
nothing related to an English name. Any well meaning name will do. Our peeps are still blind to religion and colonization. For christ sake. How can a man 4rm black origin bear- charles john. Success devine, grace. I am not a slave.
Re: Names You Will Never Dream Of Calling Your Kids by Caracta(f): 12:44pm On May 26, 2013
princess, mama, junior, bobo, heaven, best, eternal, amen, surely, destiny, triumph, song, beauty, smart, gold, golden, silver, lilac and every other name that falls into this category.
Re: Names You Will Never Dream Of Calling Your Kids by goldfish80(m): 1:15pm On May 26, 2013
Sunday,Monday,friday etc
Re: Names You Will Never Dream Of Calling Your Kids by Mrfemi1: 9:14pm On May 26, 2013
No english name........strictly yoruba names.......No religious names except its in yOruba.....but obviously my wife will be part of the decision making body
Re: Names You Will Never Dream Of Calling Your Kids by Minaak47(m): 10:41pm On May 26, 2013
Monday, tuesday, thursday, friday, saturday, sunday, augusta, augustina, decembatina, januarytina, Johnbull, fatima, etc... kikikiki grin
Re: Names You Will Never Dream Of Calling Your Kids by Nobody: 12:56am On May 27, 2013
My kids will not have trendy names. wink
Re: Names You Will Never Dream Of Calling Your Kids by ekytessy(f): 1:31am On May 27, 2013
Susana, theresa, apolonia, magrate, livinus, magnus, paulinus, etc, u need to hear how my granny calls those names eg paulinus is polinukus. HeyyYyyy grannys no go kill personooooo
Re: Names You Will Never Dream Of Calling Your Kids by jeffizy(m): 5:32am On May 27, 2013
Esupofo , Ewebiyi , Kindness , Bayonle .
Re: Names You Will Never Dream Of Calling Your Kids by Nobody: 5:36am On May 27, 2013
SniperInADiaper undecided grin grin
Re: Names You Will Never Dream Of Calling Your Kids by Nobody: 5:37am On May 27, 2013
CFCfan: SniperInADiaper undecided grin grin
cry cry

I was hoping for a Jr.
Re: Names You Will Never Dream Of Calling Your Kids by Nobody: 5:41am On May 27, 2013
SniperInADiaper:
cry cry

I was hoping for a Jr.
I don't like that name either. cry
Re: Names You Will Never Dream Of Calling Your Kids by Nobody: 5:45am On May 27, 2013
CFCfan:
I don't like that name either. cry

Jeez! What *do* you like?

My kids ended up with awesome names. I dont do out-dated names and I dont do trendy.. The middle ground was awesome grin
Re: Names You Will Never Dream Of Calling Your Kids by Nobody: 5:53am On May 27, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Jeez! What *do* you like?

My kids ended up with awesome names. I dont do out-dated names and I dont do trendy.. The middle ground was awesome grin
Good to know that. My kids will have native Igbo names and English names.

(1) (Reply)

A Warning To All Parents And Guardians! / Hospital Wraps Newborns In Christmas Stockings / Photos From Gospel Singer Sinach’s White Wedding..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.