Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,616 members, 7,847,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:20 PM

The ACN Democratic Rape Guards: “agbako” And Chief Bisi Akande’s Satanic Verses - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The ACN Democratic Rape Guards: “agbako” And Chief Bisi Akande’s Satanic Verses (506 Views)

Saraki's Victory Is Northern Conspiracy Agains Yoruba-bisi Akande Blasts / The Conspiracy Against The Yoruba Nation By Northerners By Chief Bisi Akande / APC Has Been Registered - Bisi Akande (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The ACN Democratic Rape Guards: “agbako” And Chief Bisi Akande’s Satanic Verses by Stevogue(m): 7:37am On May 26, 2013
“This is not a matter of an individual but the party. Nobody should accuse ACN of imposition because that is our style. Anyone that is not comfortable with that should go and contest in another party”-—Chief Bisi Akande Chairman Action Congress of Nigeria

I read above statement over and over again, I was in self denial, Chief Akande would not have made statement above, I rushed to the Vanguard newspaper link: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/01/why-acn-imposes-candidates-akande/, read it, I was not sure, called the reporter and he confirmed it, that Akande is justifying the present anti-democratic practices on going in the ACN party that I had hoped will bring change to my people, is a stab in the back.

They do not deserve to be called Elders, what we now have are what I will refer to as Amunisins (Slave Drivers), how can they just fling the hope and aspiration of the people into the drain...CONTINUE: http://crimefacts.org/the-acn-democratic-rape-guards-agbako-in-yorubaland-and-chief-bisi-akandes-satanic-verses-by-kayode-ogundamisi/
Re: The ACN Democratic Rape Guards: “agbako” And Chief Bisi Akande’s Satanic Verses by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 26, 2013
Okay

(1) (Reply)

Woman (29) Tests HIV Positive, Commits Suicide At Hospital / Emergency: Condoms, Narcotic Drugs Flood Boko Haram Camps / Our father land!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.