Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

UK Soldier Beheading: Another False Flag? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / UK Soldier Beheading: Another False Flag? (632 Views)

Reports That Eritrean Law Requires Men To Marry Two Wives Are False / Evidence Continues To Emerge MH17 Is A False Flag Operation / false flag Attack ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UK Soldier Beheading: Another False Flag? by pmc01(m): 7:59am On May 26, 2013
The piece is quite lenghty, please check the full article (with the illustrating images) on:
http://northerntruthseeker..com/2013/05/the-london-killing-false-flag-attack.html

Eyre International – Bringing You The News No One Else Wants To Bring You
The Hidden Truth Behind The News
London’s false flag even more pathetic than the Boston Bombing
with 47 comments
Woolwich beheading: Security tightened at all London army barracks
The gruesome scene of a decapitated actor with no police or paramedics at the scene and no blood!!
Note the offenders are shot by armed police who are in attendance in the background but the murder scene has not been secured!!
—————————–
I am sure many of you have woken up to this amazing Shakespearean play that hasunfolded in Woolwich, London where all the actors were so bad they would not even qualify for an interview as an extra insome third rate movie!!
———————————– First we had the overhead helicopter shotstaken soon after the incident at the junction of the A205 and the B210 (so called crime scene). The first pictures emerged showing a police tent covering the body of the victim….but wait a minute this tent must have been blown away by the wind to another location…….were the actors involved in this flase flag caught with their trousers down?…….take a look at the original tent location below.
The tent can be seen at the crossroads (upper centre) next to the median strip and not at the scene of the alleged crime which is behind the block of flats!!
A close up of this bodged forensic scene
——————————–
Suddenly the tent moves (just like Dr. Who’s Tardis) to its next prepared scene with its prepared actors in the street around the corner as shown below:
The new forensic tent location – note the conveniently place truck blocking the intersection
Close up of the scene of crime once they managed to get things right LOL!!
Another shot of the tent as they repositioned it - otherwise known as sprucing up the scene to make it look good!!
Now you can see the scene taken from thehelicopter and compare to the first one above with the tent in the wrong location
————————-
Now let’s look again at those that carried out this alleged terrorist attack:
“Oh My God” we have both just cut off the head of the victim and look not a trace of blood on our clothing and no one at the scene were screaming or running away……………most unusual don’t you think?
Look at the look alike blood on my hands and not on my coat (after such a vicious attack)…..they flew over the false blood from the Boston Bombing…..looks very impressive don’t you think?
Hey look at the victim without his head and no blood and people simply watching….wouldn’t you be running?
————————–
Lets not look at what people were saying: and the comments by the PM, Police and Whitehall etc:
Victim was wearing a red “Help the Hero’s” T shirt.
He was repeatedly stabbed and hacked and his body dragged into the middle of the road
Note….Can you see any red T shirt or bloodon the road?
The police commander said he was unableto give any information about the man that had died ….two men who we believe from earlier reports had been carrying weapons were shot by police …they have both been sent to separate London hospitals where they are receiving treatment for their injuries…….I can understand that this will cause communityconcern…..and I would like to reiterate that we are investigating the circumstances of this incident.
Note Obviously he could not say anymore until he had been brainwashed.
Reports say that it was politically motivated
Note: You bet it was but what do they have up their sleeve?
Re: UK Soldier Beheading: Another False Flag? by edatika(m): 8:27am On May 26, 2013
Now you making me meditate, will get back to you.
Re: UK Soldier Beheading: Another False Flag? by pmc01(m): 11:19pm On May 26, 2013
Noted

(1) (Reply)

GAY Activist Confronts Nigerian President During Washington Visit / 9/11: The Mysterious Death Of John O’neill, FBI Counterterror Chief In Charge Of / Ebola: Liberian Woman Found Hanging In Lagos Suburb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.