Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,440 members, 7,830,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

PHOTOS!!! Actress Uche Ogbodo At Turning Point Movie Premiere - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS!!! Actress Uche Ogbodo At Turning Point Movie Premiere (3679 Views)

Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) / Uche Ogbodo Flaunts New Mystery Man / Uche Ogbodo Wore This To Mr Ibu's Mum's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS!!! Actress Uche Ogbodo At Turning Point Movie Premiere by CallmeJKLUE(m): 11:49am On May 26, 2013
The movie premiere took place Friday evening May 24th at Silverbird Galleria, Lagos. More photos when you continue..

Re: PHOTOS!!! Actress Uche Ogbodo At Turning Point Movie Premiere by nnemmpi(m): 3:21pm On May 26, 2013
Wao
Re: PHOTOS!!! Actress Uche Ogbodo At Turning Point Movie Premiere by joyli: 4:07pm On May 26, 2013
But why black pant holes?

Show casing ur breast does nt add ur beauty! Babe lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS!!! Actress Uche Ogbodo At Turning Point Movie Premiere by gluv01(f): 8:55pm On May 26, 2013
...Bleaching cream can really do wonders. Will she lie now?
Her first ever movie when she acted and first interview i watched in 2010, she wasn't as fair as this. She is turning white now. It's her body anyways, when the follicles start expanding like chicken skin, it's her problem

Lovely dress anyway...She looks good
Re: PHOTOS!!! Actress Uche Ogbodo At Turning Point Movie Premiere by vickynne(f): 9:17pm On May 26, 2013
which kind bolobolo dey her chest like dt,nawa oh hw person go wear half cloth to dey showcase her oranges.u no fine joor.
Re: PHOTOS!!! Actress Uche Ogbodo At Turning Point Movie Premiere by CallmeJKLUE(m): 3:01pm On Jun 17, 2013
Gbagaun
Re: PHOTOS!!! Actress Uche Ogbodo At Turning Point Movie Premiere by dorleey(f): 4:11pm On Jun 17, 2013
So so trashy!
Re: PHOTOS!!! Actress Uche Ogbodo At Turning Point Movie Premiere by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 17, 2013
trashy as usual. if only money could buy style...
Re: PHOTOS!!! Actress Uche Ogbodo At Turning Point Movie Premiere by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 17, 2013
gluv01: ...Bleaching cream can really do wonders. Will she lie now?
Her first ever movie when she acted and first interview i watched in 2010, she wasn't as fair as this. She is turning white now. It's her body anyways, when the follicles start expanding like chicken skin, it's her problem

Lovely dress anyway...She looks good
my sista,must u always talk about bleaching
every light skinned actress to u is bleaching...
i agree that she is lighter than wat she use to be which ofcourse shuld not be a torn in ur flesh
Re: PHOTOS!!! Actress Uche Ogbodo At Turning Point Movie Premiere by gluv01(f): 8:53pm On Jun 17, 2013
Joavid:
my sista,must u always talk about bleaching
every light skinned actress to u is bleaching...
i agree that she is lighter than wat she use to be which ofcourse shuld not be a torn in ur flesh

Yes o..Don't vex grin but i kinda dislike them bleachers,it's not a torn in my flesh at all
Lol, as eniola badmus said/asked 'why will you drink panadol for my headache?'
I can't be borthered, i just observed that 'almost' all nollywood stars that are dark have all bleached
While the already fair/sweet skin wants to turn by-force white like Tonto and Uche.
Of coz they all look good, but the fact still remains it's not their original complexion. The day they stop using it, they'll return to their normal color grin

Someone like monalisa that's her complexion, uche is also light skinned and beautiful. ok, she just made her skin shine shine ba?

It's their headache when the aftermath effect comes, i just aired my view smiley
Re: PHOTOS!!! Actress Uche Ogbodo At Turning Point Movie Premiere by CallmeJKLUE(m): 12:51pm On Jun 18, 2013
LOL
gluv01:

Yes o..Don't vex grin but i kinda dislike them bleachers,it's not a torn in my flesh at all
Lol, as eniola badmus said/asked 'why will you drink panadol for my headache?'
I can't be borthered, i just observed that 'almost' all nollywood stars that are dark have all bleached
While the already fair/sweet skin wants to turn by-force white like Tonto and Uche.
Of coz they all look good, but the fact still remains it's not their original complexion. The day they stop using it, they'll return to their normal color grin

Someone like monalisa that's her complexion, uche is also light skinned and beautiful. ok, she just made her skin shine shine ba?

It's their headache when the aftermath effect comes, i just aired my view smiley

(1) (Reply)

Guy With Feminine Look Tosin Silver Releases New Photos / King Saheed Osupa Employs K-solo For Hiphop Album + Features Tiwa Savage, Phyno. / I Love Wizkid – Alicia Keys On A Potential “wizkid” Collaboration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.