Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,816 members, 7,831,652 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Do You Want A Lasting Solution To All Your Problems? - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Do You Want A Lasting Solution To All Your Problems? (875 Views)

Valentine Is Days Away,... Here are Watches To Send That Long Lasting message / Do You Need Best Alfa To All Your Problems? / Free Website: Internet Business That Can Put A Long Lasting Smile On Your Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want A Lasting Solution To All Your Problems? by Musyus(m): 12:33pm On May 26, 2013
If there is somebody who is battling one problem or the other i.e pursuing a very big contract, proccessing of a visa from an embbasy, or you have one form of marital problem or the other or you have been battling with any form of illness and if you have any of the afforementioned problems pls, count yourself lucky to have come to this site because, there is a particular Alfa i can reccomend to you on any of this problems and the Alfa is from Ilorin, kwara state but plying his trade in lagos and i can assure you that by the special grace of Almighty Allah any of this problems would be solved. So, further enqiuiry on this you can contact me on any of these mobile lines: 08182149281 or 08055628948. Thanks and God bless.
Re: Do You Want A Lasting Solution To All Your Problems? by Visocrate(m): 1:09pm On May 26, 2013
what has alfa got to do with this problems is he gona do pray or (salah) for interested persons.
Re: Do You Want A Lasting Solution To All Your Problems? by Musyus(m): 12:39am On May 27, 2013
First of all. he would check your star for you after which he would tell you what you have to do, that is, if it has to do with sarah ,that is aims given to the poor or it has to do with preparation of concortion.

(1) (Reply)

Hiring Of Tugboat,crane,barge E.t.c / Work From Home On The Internet / Join SFI Today And Start Making Residual Income.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.