Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Bulk Buyer Of 6-week-old Cokerel Wanted - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Bulk Buyer Of 6-week-old Cokerel Wanted (729 Views)

Buyer Of Sesame Seeds, Cashew Nuts, Pepper And Cassava Urgently Needed / Bulk Buyer Of 6-week-old Cokerel Wanted / Bulk Buyer Of Sand Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bulk Buyer Of 6-week-old Cokerel Wanted by carrygo1: 10:02am On Apr 28, 2008
i have a ready source for the supply of 6-week-old chicks. i will like to sell to anyone who can be purchasing it at bulk price.
if you know anyone who buys chicks in bulk, i will be willing to sell to such a person.
6 weeks chicks is safer and better because they have a low death rate and their immune system is well developed. also all vaccination has been done.

please if you are interested in this offer kindly contact me on
caringfem@yahoo.com
or 08065581114
Re: Bulk Buyer Of 6-week-old Cokerel Wanted by tellmemore(m): 6:17pm On Apr 29, 2008
Add your business to Markup Mobile Market for additional and easy access to what you are selling for free

Post your
Name:
1 Location (e.g festac, gwarimpa, isolo, warri):
Product 1:
Product 2:
Product 3:
1 Phone number:

100 products registered and growing.
Re: Bulk Buyer Of 6-week-old Cokerel Wanted by Farmafric(m): 11:54pm On Feb 18, 2013
Newly built poultry farm located along Ajah - Epe
road in Lagos is up for sale. Located in two plots
of land with perimeter fence. The poultry
building is newly constructed. The birds are into
five months of lay with good output. The battery
cages were imported from Israel. Generator, farm
house and bore hole. The owner is relocating.
Land is backed with government papers. Their
are other farm close by and located close to the
new Lagos airport!!!
Price: N8.2 million
Call: 08099515923
Email: adoyipaul@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Buy Pure Honey In Lagos (door Step Delivery Service) / Quality Wrist Watches / Scam Forex Robot - Forexautopilot Expert Advisor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.