Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Google Map Miracle - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Google Map Miracle (678 Views)

Web Map, Like Google Map Programming / Digital Map Of Nigeria / Why Nigerian Software Firms Are Absent On The Global Map (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Google Map Miracle by benzion72(m): 6:36pm On May 26, 2013
Have you consider Google map miracle. My kids were exploring it this evening and I took interest in it. It amazed me how the whole world has being wired. We were able to locate our own roof and so many place of importance in the comfort of our own house. If only Nigeria security will utilize the potent of this technology. Our security challenges will be reduce. The combination of gprs, Google map, will aid them at locating criminals and nipping at bud.
Re: Google Map Miracle by olupentane(m): 6:47pm On May 26, 2013
Is it in Nigeria that you were able to locate your roof?
Re: Google Map Miracle by ITbomb(m): 7:46pm On May 26, 2013
U can't use it to locate criminals cos it is not real time .
It is mostly intended for navigation.

(1) (Reply)

The Internet Is The Next Hard Drive / I Challenge You (high Octave Programmers) / C Programmer For Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.