Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

"Inferiority Complex" The Great Killer - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / "Inferiority Complex" The Great Killer (741 Views)

Killer Interview Secrets / Learn How To Manage Simple To Complex Database Networks / Learn How To Manage Simple To Complex Database Networks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Inferiority Complex" The Great Killer by Emiru(m): 7:50am On May 27, 2013
" "Inferiority Complex" can be defined as the direct or indirect attempt to be like others e.g facebook friends, other peers, socalled pretty chicks and top babes, and other sort of deeply/extremely admired/envied stupid/irrelevant personels and aspiring to belyk them, to the extent of doing something something extremely bad or evil as in altering ur integrity. "

Good Morning Set of mayb never-seen or may-see-and-pass-on-d-road friends, as well as some known, close and intimate. The only person you can be on this planet is yourself, thats why you where created alone and given an entirely different mood of thoughts from every other person. We learn from others not copy them or aim to be lyk them, by doing that you are aspiring to live their life and be them. You are indirectly telling God that He made a great mistake for not creating you as that set of people.

No matter how wise or folish u THINK you are, you should grab this fact "that you can never live a life so perfect, good, peaceful, joyful as YOUR OWN LIFE. Inorder words, your decisions shouldnt have a pesins opinion ringing in ur mind saying "if it whre to be this guy, what will he/she do" etc. The fact that the person is successful physically or thoughtwise is because he played the role HE was ordained to play as ONE and not as multiple personel. The idea of multiple identity was idiolize due to d fact that some person are or rather LOOK INFERIOR IN AN ATTEMPT TO COMPETETE WITH THE ONES THAT APPEAR SUPERIOR TO THEM. "Thats where we all find it faulty, oh that girl had 200 likes on her pics/comment why can't i have even 20 self" and because of that you find yourself adding more friends, trying to look more socalled "sexy" on ur pics, stretching ur self in an unconducive manner just to attract more attentions and look special. Little do you know that by doing that automatically that person controls your LIFE and u are automatically inferior to that person. You see a guy having multiple calls from different girls and you feel inferior and u start working to that aim and inorder words YOU ARE MAKING YOUR LIFE'S AIM OUT OF A MAN'S LIFE. You see a guy/gal flirting, double dating and its working out for him/her ooh you wanna be like that too you starting living towards it. You see a friend automatically woo a girl on fb and immediately they start exchanging sweet sweet remarks and lovey pleasantries, ooh how which someone can tell me that, you start living towards d aim. You see a gal automatically decieve a guy and dOpe him of money tactitfuly oooh i don't even hav enuf money i wanna belyk that. You begin to ask 4 recharge cards, agree to fake luv remarks just to be like others. Some people are so conscious of their comments and remarks on sites dat dey can take drastic actions just to cool of their inferior role. What more can be said with this limited space. Your life is yours, and you have to live it your way thats why u ar on earth. If people are not satisfied with it, may it be u aint classic to dier styles, i av got an abbreviation so perfect for them "G2H (go to hell)" im perfectly sure the devil is ready to feast on ur flesh and to partner with you. My life is my life, even twins aint given d same name WHY? Its because dey av different purpose on dis earth. Yep we are created by GOD for different purpose, and we make different aims for our life. So if you are specialize on womanizing, flirting ooh good for your flesh - i'm not that type. If you are a dupe, a tactful theif oooh great - i use my God-given IQ for better and more productive results than 4 crook means. You should be urself, being me is detrimental also. Live ur life as it pleases God not Man, he is just "dust" that can be blown away any moment. Let your life please u first be4 it pleases others in resonance, becos its d where u place urself others will look to. No man can alter ur life except u choose to make him do it. Be urself.
You are on facebook and ur aim of joining fb is said to be for keeping in touch with ur friends, buh u are here mostly to copy , and what pains me most "they don't copy good or intelligent stuffs buh stupid ludicrous blabs. You see names long names, u copy... You see short names, you copy. That girl bend on that pics and attracted more lyks and gracious comments ooh i'm bending also. That girl smiled folishly, i'm smiling too. Ooooh that girl commented that way and dey lyked so much, i will comment that sort too. That guy danced azonto on dat pics.. Ooh i am dancing alingo on my own. You copy anything and everything to impress people, and YOU FIND OUT THAT YOU DON'T HAVE A LIFE, YES YOU ARE LIVING THEIRS.

Learn Learn Learn!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Angular Js Realtime Online Training,job Support,corporate Training:8500122107 / Luketech Technology Is Calling All Nigerias / Project Management Nigerian Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.