Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,665 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Happy 48th Birthday Governor Amaechi. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy 48th Birthday Governor Amaechi. (6985 Views)

Rivers Panel Of Inquiry Indicts Former Governor Amaechi, Others / Happy Birthday Governor Akinwunmi Ambode / What Governor Amaechi Wore To A Campaign Rally Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy 48th Birthday Governor Amaechi. by AdekunleBalogun: 9:33am On May 27, 2013
Happy birthday to you sir!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Happy 48th Birthday Governor Amaechi. by Pontaboki: 9:37am On May 27, 2013
HBD,hope you go to celebrate it with your new Hausa/ Fulani Masters.
Re: Happy 48th Birthday Governor Amaechi. by IMMUNO1(m): 9:39am On May 27, 2013
If he is really just 48, then I confess that he has achieved alot. Just wish him longer life and God's wisdom.
Re: Happy 48th Birthday Governor Amaechi. by Nobody: 9:39am On May 27, 2013
Born on May 27th... No wonder he behaves so childishly, frm latest reports
Re: Happy 48th Birthday Governor Amaechi. by Pontaboki: 9:44am On May 27, 2013
This cult runs never comot from his body
rapsodeep: Born on May 27th... No wonder he behaves so childishly, frm latest reports
Re: Happy 48th Birthday Governor Amaechi. by CallmeJKLUE(m): 9:44am On May 27, 2013
Take time ō, you and yur family are the ones that are cultist...mtchw
glen87: So he was 34yrs when he became the Rivers state speaker in 1999. Now I understand why he behaves like a cultist and a child
Re: Happy 48th Birthday Governor Amaechi. by GENTLETEE(m): 9:45am On May 27, 2013
Happy birthday Governor! Obviously God has been faithful.
Re: Happy 48th Birthday Governor Amaechi. by emmadejust(m): 9:59am On May 27, 2013
oga governor of al governors i de hail u wit joy n peace as u celebrate ur bday,i loves ur work and vision.ma birthday was 25may so am 2days olda in d month of may.HBD LLNP
Re: Happy 48th Birthday Governor Amaechi. by dj187: 10:01am On May 27, 2013
Pontaboki :
HBD,hope you go to celebrate it with your new Hausa/ Fulani Masters.
Mugu
Re: Happy 48th Birthday Governor Amaechi. by dj187: 10:01am On May 27, 2013
rapsodeep: Born on May 27th... No wonder he behaves so childishly, frm latest reports
Mugu
Re: Happy 48th Birthday Governor Amaechi. by wwwkaycom(m): 10:14am On May 27, 2013
Happy birthday the Iroko of Nigeria, ekun oko "Jonathan Badluck", cheers!
Re: Happy 48th Birthday Governor Amaechi. by FulaniBOII(m): 10:17am On May 27, 2013
Re: Happy 48th Birthday Governor Amaechi. by lutheran(m): 10:35am On May 27, 2013
Who are wa to jam my frequency in this area onenga, who ar wa to fire my fore father language
Re: Happy 48th Birthday Governor Amaechi. by Godmann(m): 10:45am On May 27, 2013
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY MAN. You made my day by exposing clueless GEJ for what he is. We need more people like you.
Re: Happy 48th Birthday Governor Amaechi. by Frendys(m): 11:10am On May 27, 2013
Happy Birthday to you, Rt Hon Rotimi Amaechi, my school mate and a performing Governor.

Truely you are transforming Rivers State and Port Harcourt, the Garden City, in particular.

No one can fail to notice the massive roads being constructed and rehabilitated and the stable security under your administration.

But try to relate with our Great President Jonathan with wisdom and respect as we all know you are not fighting him in particular as most are wont to believe but your disagreement is a matter of principles that our laws have not catered for.

And as you know President Goodluck Jonathan is also part of us as an almnus of the University of Port harcourt.

I was cruising on Rumuokwuta-NTA-Choba road the other day and can not but pray for you.

May the Lord keep you and protect you and your family.

I have always loved you because the Port Harcourt I used to know is being tranformed to a glorious city. Many don't like me for supporting you but I do not need the many to know you care for your people. They wont celebrate you now but the future generation will give you credit

I have a request though: when will water be flowing in our taps freely in a city like Port Harcourt? I believe only your govt has the drive to provide this essential service!

Let there be peace.
Re: Happy 48th Birthday Governor Amaechi. by sunstyle(m): 11:11am On May 27, 2013
[quote
author=Callme_JKLUE]The governor of rivers state Rt hon Rotimi Ameachi
is plus one today, The governor was born on wednesday 27th of May 1965.
On Behalf of All Nairalanders we wish the Governor happy birthday and
pray that the good lord guide and protect him, still wishing him more
fruitful years ahead.[/quote] happy birthday 2 d most active elected chairman of NGF.
Re: Happy 48th Birthday Governor Amaechi. by aburo7: 11:29am On May 27, 2013
HBD
Re: Happy 48th Birthday Governor Amaechi. by Albaniy(m): 11:37am On May 27, 2013
[quote author=yuzedo]happy bedday bro rotimy. u hav always bin dere for me even wen am lookin for babe, u always gave me sweet uniport babe. you are a grate man and i always happy wen u visit me in my pent house in ikoyi. bro be save, i will call u later dis nit so we will selibrete wit fride rice + gardin egg. i deddicate dis bedday song to u, akanchawa by micheal jack sin feat. bruce lee angry[/quote
why is it that this guy will come and litter every thread with foolishness,dont you know that you are violating rule 21.
Re: Happy 48th Birthday Governor Amaechi. by stainlessino: 11:43am On May 27, 2013
i wish ur heart desire my dear governor
Re: Happy 48th Birthday Governor Amaechi. by stainlessino: 11:47am On May 27, 2013
hon governor sir i wish u all the good thing in this world and also may god give u ur heat desire.
Re: Happy 48th Birthday Governor Amaechi. by Policewoman(f): 12:00pm On May 27, 2013
Larryfly: he is 48....go get your facts right
Is that not the age the OP quoted above? Or are u just being mischevious?
Re: Happy 48th Birthday Governor Amaechi. by Policewoman(f): 12:02pm On May 27, 2013
Happy Birthday my Ikwerre brother. Mekaaa ohhh!!!
Re: Happy 48th Birthday Governor Amaechi. by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:18pm On May 27, 2013
Guddy:

Violating Seun's rule 21.
@Op Happy Birthday to Rotimi
Action denied! My guy nefa break rule 21, am talkin 4rm xperience grin
Back 2 topic! Amaechi is above 60, nat dat politikal fuutbol age he's claimin. HBD anyways!
Re: Happy 48th Birthday Governor Amaechi. by aduboy(m): 12:27pm On May 27, 2013
Happy birthday to a great man of his generation. May God protect you and remain a blessing to our people and Nigeria in general.
Re: Happy 48th Birthday Governor Amaechi. by OdionOdion: 1:14pm On May 27, 2013
glen87: So he was 34yrs when he became the Rivers state speaker in 1999. Now I understand why he behaves like a cultist and a child
GHAM!!! GBOSAAA!!!!
Re: Happy 48th Birthday Governor Amaechi. by OdionOdion: 1:22pm On May 27, 2013
Callme_JKLUE: The governor of rivers state Rt hon Rotimi Ameachi is plus one today, The governor was born on wednesday 27th of May 1965. On Behalf of All Nairalanders we wish the Governor happy birthday and pray that the good lord guide and protect him, still wishing him more fruitful years ahead.
E--X--P--E--L--L--E--D FROM PDP ON MAY 27 2015.Happy Birth date.
Re: Happy 48th Birthday Governor Amaechi. by notinmege: 1:46pm On May 27, 2013
Happy B/Day our dearly beloved.
We love u, but God loves u most.
Lucky u, born on Children' Day.
U will always be remembered by God
since God(lover of little children)
remembers and cares for the children.
May u celebrate tour 98th B/Day in peace.
(Pls don't 4get to make peace with ur bros!)
RIDE-ON, your God is alive.
Re: Happy 48th Birthday Governor Amaechi. by Symphony007: 1:48pm On May 27, 2013
I choose port harcourt as my first visit as acting president because i am very proud of what gov. Ameachi has done in this city i grew up in. For the first time after all my years in port harcourt, i can see real change by a governour and others should learn from him.- acting pres. Goodluck jonathan, speaking in 2009 while visiting rivers state.

I wonder if politics to allow him to be as truthfull today.
Re: Happy 48th Birthday Governor Amaechi. by Olivialight(f): 2:22pm On May 27, 2013
Larryfly: he is 48....go get your facts right
wel he is said it himself in church yestady.
Re: Happy 48th Birthday Governor Amaechi. by Shine1177: 2:25pm On May 27, 2013
Tolexander: HBD oko GEJ!

When GEJ start dealing with him don't talk oh.
Re: Happy 48th Birthday Governor Amaechi. by Haslad(m): 3:22pm On May 27, 2013
HAPI BUFFDAY, LONG LIFE AND GOOD HEALTH, U HAVE THE MONEY ALREADY, SO NO NEED TO WISH U PROSPERITY....MY BDAY MATE.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra To Employ 5,000 Teachers / BREAKING!!! IPOB Dares Okorocha, Burutai; Kicks-off Biafra Protest In Owerri / FG Begins Talks With PENGASSAN Over Strike Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.