Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

I Need A Help In The House,is It Good To Use My Wife Name To Buy Land? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need A Help In The House,is It Good To Use My Wife Name To Buy Land? (1366 Views)

3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying / 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). / Can You Buy Properties With You And Your Wife's Name (mr & Mrs)? Landed Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Help In The House,is It Good To Use My Wife Name To Buy Land? by pius4luv(m): 8:12am On May 27, 2013
i need a help in the house,is it good to use my wife name to buy land?
Re: I Need A Help In The House,is It Good To Use My Wife Name To Buy Land? by onyeego(m): 8:17am On May 27, 2013
Do u have kids with her?
Re: I Need A Help In The House,is It Good To Use My Wife Name To Buy Land? by pius4luv(m): 8:18am On May 27, 2013
yes
Re: I Need A Help In The House,is It Good To Use My Wife Name To Buy Land? by MrAboki: 8:19am On May 27, 2013
If its a gift for her, yes!

If not, I wouldnt advice it. All properties bought by a couple should carry 'Mr. & Mrs ...... '.

Should you decide to go ahead and buy the land in your wifes name. just know that should shiit hit the fan tomorrow, you cannot lay claim to the land.
Re: I Need A Help In The House,is It Good To Use My Wife Name To Buy Land? by Nobody: 8:27am On May 27, 2013
Mr and Mrs is quite better.
Re: I Need A Help In The House,is It Good To Use My Wife Name To Buy Land? by texaco1: 8:33am On May 27, 2013
i will advice u to use ur own name to buy the land this is better trust me .
Re: I Need A Help In The House,is It Good To Use My Wife Name To Buy Land? by ZACHIE: 8:46am On May 27, 2013
Do you have the strength of character to forgive any and all wrongs in future, come what may? and does she too?
Think about this before being eternally yoked in land matters except of course you can easily let go.
Re: I Need A Help In The House,is It Good To Use My Wife Name To Buy Land? by ifyalways(f): 8:51am On May 27, 2013
Why is this a question?
Re: I Need A Help In The House,is It Good To Use My Wife Name To Buy Land? by Nobody: 8:52am On May 27, 2013
@Op don't try it @all, what happened to your name? Or better still Mr and Mrs soso?
Re: I Need A Help In The House,is It Good To Use My Wife Name To Buy Land? by Nobody: 8:52am On May 27, 2013
Poster,

I will not advice or discourage you, but please note that if you buy the land in her name, the property belongs to her. You cannot turn around in future and say, I will take the property I bought for you. If you buy it in her name, it is a gift/investment for her and she owns it all. It's your decision.
Re: I Need A Help In The House,is It Good To Use My Wife Name To Buy Land? by texaco1: 8:58am On May 27, 2013
@op,i wont even advise u to use mr and mrs .USE YOUR OWN NAME .
abi u no get name again?
Re: I Need A Help In The House,is It Good To Use My Wife Name To Buy Land? by Nobody: 9:03am On May 27, 2013
@op, is ur name forbiden to be used? or is she insisting u use her name? if yes, then something is fishy. use ur name jor or mr and mrs.
Re: I Need A Help In The House,is It Good To Use My Wife Name To Buy Land? by Nobody: 11:11am On May 27, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Na wa for men o
Wetin women do una now?? cheesy cheesy
I want u to know women are not this bad.
Poster if u want to buy it for her as a gift u can put her name but if it is wot belongs to you and ur family, u can put Mr & Mrs or only ur name.
Re: I Need A Help In The House,is It Good To Use My Wife Name To Buy Land? by Nobody: 11:15am On May 27, 2013
Whatever you own belongs to both of u anyway and same applies to her. The fact that you felt a need to ask this question says a lot though undecided If you're already having doubts, don't!
Re: I Need A Help In The House,is It Good To Use My Wife Name To Buy Land? by texaco1: 11:41am On May 27, 2013
nikkykay: cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Na wa for men o
Wetin women do una now?? cheesy cheesy
I want u to know women are not this bad.
Poster if u want to buy it for her as a gift u can put her name but if it is wot belongs to you and ur family, u can put Mr & Mrs or only ur name.
women!women!!women!!!
infact if not for procreation i dont think marriage is worth it ,this world would have been a better place without women
Re: I Need A Help In The House,is It Good To Use My Wife Name To Buy Land? by Nobody: 11:53am On May 27, 2013
texaco1:
women!women!!women!!!
infact if not for procreation i dont think marriage is worth it ,this world would have been a better place without women
hear talk. hey bros, change that ur mentality about women fast before u fall into wrong hand. men and women have their different flaws. some are so good like wise to some men.
Re: I Need A Help In The House,is It Good To Use My Wife Name To Buy Land? by texaco1: 11:59am On May 27, 2013
missmishel: hear talk. hey bros, change that ur mentality about women fast before u fall into wrong hand. men and women have their different flaws. some are so good like wise to some men.
well from what i have seen and heard from other ppls experiences i must confess it is or should i say will be very hard for me to change my view.i agree with u that not all women are bad so also with men.if the op doesnt want to use his name for reasons best known to him then he should use his child name .
Re: I Need A Help In The House,is It Good To Use My Wife Name To Buy Land? by biolabee(m): 12:25pm On May 27, 2013
why will texaco1 trust his wife when he knows what his mistress shopclue is capable of? undecided undecided
Re: I Need A Help In The House,is It Good To Use My Wife Name To Buy Land? by texaco1: 12:31pm On May 27, 2013
grin
biolabee: why will texaco1 trust his wife when he knows what his mistress shopclue is capable of? undecided undecided
Re: I Need A Help In The House,is It Good To Use My Wife Name To Buy Land? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:37pm On May 27, 2013
texaco1:
women!women!!women!!!
Hmmmm....One minute u married, d minute u not.D woman wey dey ya fb na ur housemade ni? Hen? Damogul! Answer me! U no marry again? undecided
Re: I Need A Help In The House,is It Good To Use My Wife Name To Buy Land? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:37pm On May 27, 2013
biolabee: why will texaco1 trust his wife when he knows what his mistress shopclue is capable of? undecided undecided
grin grin
Re: I Need A Help In The House,is It Good To Use My Wife Name To Buy Land? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:38pm On May 27, 2013
@op
Use ya name if u no trust ya wife.

Ish
Re: I Need A Help In The House,is It Good To Use My Wife Name To Buy Land? by texaco1: 12:55pm On May 27, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Hmmmm....One minute u married, d minute u not.D woman wey dey ya fb na ur housemade ni? Hen? Damogul! Answer me! U no marry again? undecided
hello idowu,where have u been?u missed a lot of action last week.firstly i am not who you think i am ,i am not damogul
secondly i am not married and i dont even have a facebook
but one thing about me which u dont seem to understand on the other thread is that when i believe in something i pursue it with ruthless aggression.that was where our friction started .hope no hard feelings.
Re: I Need A Help In The House,is It Good To Use My Wife Name To Buy Land? by coldgate(f): 2:12pm On May 27, 2013
Very good! while you are considering this, also include a 4WD ride and a Romantic getaway to the Bahamas. Correct man.
Re: I Need A Help In The House,is It Good To Use My Wife Name To Buy Land? by pius4luv(m): 2:28pm On May 27, 2013
Do you mean i can use MR AND MRS AND MY SURNAME RIGHT?
Re: I Need A Help In The House,is It Good To Use My Wife Name To Buy Land? by tpia5: 2:41pm On May 27, 2013
Jesu Kristi, I need to sign off for now, these s.tupid questions and d.aft threads are getting too much. Don't know if its just me or they're more than usual.

op if you're a brokeass buffoon, please DO NOT do anything financially with your wife.

if you're not, then i dont expect this type of dumb thread from you!!!!

if you and your wife are not trustworthy then why do you need nl to advise you on your personal matters? use your common sense, gosh.

(1) (Reply)

How Should Sex Be Viewed In Marriage? / What Thread Did You Miss The Most After The Nairaland Tsunami? / My Aunt Gave Birth To Triplet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.