Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,916 members, 7,863,207 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:03 PM

Lagos Strip Club Collapses - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Strip Club Collapses (29630 Views)

Drivers Strip DPO Naked / Teenager Collapses After Rape By 60- Year-old Lagos Landlord / Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:03pm On May 27, 2013
Okija juju: shocked shocked

I hope no stripper died o!! shocked

grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:04pm On May 27, 2013
Imanuelle:

you may not be a christian, but respect peoples religion!

I respect only those who respect mine. and unfortunately, christianity doesnt qualify..

you dont see me insulting atheists, do you?
Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by 2legit2qwt: 3:08pm On May 27, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

I respect only those who respect mine. and unfortunately, christianity doesnt qualify..

Atheism isn't a religion you punk, it's a lack of belief in gods/God

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by Lilimax(f): 3:15pm On May 27, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

You just want to derail this thread angry
...you won't succeed

1 Like

Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 27, 2013
braxjay: they should strip outside the club pending renovations to avoid the building falling on someone undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 27, 2013
GUYS DONT TURN THIS INTO A RELIGION BASHING THREAD....GOD HAS SAVED THIS STRIPPERS LETS REJOICE WITH THEM....

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:17pm On May 27, 2013
2legit2qwt:
Atheism isn't a religion you punk, it's a lack of belief in gods/God

that is debatable.
Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by ozoemeka(m): 3:26pm On May 27, 2013
dani1luv: Culled From TheNetNG
Tragedy was yet averted today, Sunday May 26, 2013 when the building of a Lagos strip club, Ocean Blue collapsed.

The club, located on 14, Opebi Street lost half of its two-storey-ed structure when it collapsed. Eye witnesses say the incident which happened at around 1:20pm startled the neighbours.

An eye witness who talked to NETng reporter said, ’I was just on my way out when I suddenly noticed the building crumbling from the top. I really hope no one was injured or has died’.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-E5TnFeDIcu8/UaMSr9KDjFI/AAAAAAAAAg4/Bh8xPto1D24/s1600/123.jpg[/img]

Another witness, Nasiru Ahmed, who runs a provision kiosk confirmed to NET that no one was injured. ‘They are lucky that it happened in the afternoon, because if it was in the night when customers would have been around, it would have been very disastrous’, Ahmed said.

The reason for the collapse of the building is still not clear as the club security refused our reporter or anyone entry into the premises under the orders of the management.

From the looks of things the management of the club seem to want to conceal the misfortune as the strip club which is located in the carefully concealed premises was allegedly being run illegally.

A call through to the Ikeja Police Station, proved that the police is unaware of the incident.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-ImPgQRPkfbY/UaMSsvTVrcI/AAAAAAAAAhQ/sdqLvtp0eF0/s400/123456.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-H58PeaLR7M0/UaMSsBrbCLI/AAAAAAAAAhA/Da2hzBnkghE/s400/1234.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-tpPSgpifows/UaMSsLQD26I/AAAAAAAAAg8/dgwcCeKX8ms/s400/12345.jpg[/img]

http://www.yabaleftonline.com/2013/05/photos-tragedy-averted-as-strip-club-in.html

Strip club in naija? Ok
Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 27, 2013
kulyie: by the way those buildings dont look like a strip club.it could pass for an office located around residential areas or a family house
I think the news is fake, imagine the source; yaba left online.com
Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by 2legit2qwt: 3:29pm On May 27, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

that is debatable.

That's even more ridiculous than i thought, arguing that the lack of belief in any religion in itself is a religion LOL grin grin
Mr knowitall.:
GUYS DONT TURN THIS INTO A RELIGION BASHING THREAD....GOD HAS SAVED THIS STRIPPERS LETS REJOICE WITH THEM....
Ok i'm gonna stop to avoid derailing tongue
Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 27, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

or is it this one:
grin grin YEAH SOMETHING LIKE THAT. HE WAS FROM THE TRIBE OF YEHUDAH.
Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:37pm On May 27, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin YEAH SOMETHING LIKE THAT. HE WAS FROM THE TRIBE OF YEHUDAH.

no comments. lipsrsealed

what tribe are you from?
Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 27, 2013
Nothing like judgement joor...

A Church or mosque could also have collapsed.....

We should be less worried about judgement and more worried about incompetent builders and engineers.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 3:56pm On May 27, 2013
Allahu Akbar!!!! tongue tongue
Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by maxit2(m): 4:08pm On May 27, 2013
[size=18pt]:SEUN:[/size] angry

Don't you think it's best to ban the likes of PAGAN 9JA

This idiot is promoting religious violence. For the fact he claims to be a Pagan just because following up with the commandments is too difficult for him is NO ONE'S BUSINESS.
But he should stop coming here and posting very disturbing comments and pictures. This is totally not acceptable.

He is entitled to his belief n watever, but not directly and openly insult the integrity of others. Please do something about him.

I am sure others are in support of this as well. Nairaland aint getting it's traffic because of this dude, so kicking his lame asss off would DO YOU NO HARM..

If you vote for PAGAN_9JA out of Nairaland, please like this. Let's hope a MOD looks into it.

24 Likes

Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by cold(m): 4:11pm On May 27, 2013
obo_man: Nothing like judgement joor...
A Church or mosque could also have collapsed.....
We should be less worried about judgement and more worried about incompetent builders and engineers.
My thoughts exactly!These religious bigots in their stereotypical jaundiced mindset have already judged & condemned the ladies,high fiving themselves & praising the collapse as an 'act of God'.Completely ignoring the infrastructural deficit that has led to the collapse and many more like it in recent years.I feel for these folks
Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by sylve11: 4:12pm On May 27, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

what tribe are you from?

Yagura! cool
Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 27, 2013
Kai this is unbelievable so there's a striper club in nigeria,am just hearing it for the first time oh. Na mama born those girls oh and I belief say dem get family too.
Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by logica(m): 4:36pm On May 27, 2013
maxi-t:

that still doesn't leave the fact that for some persons, the only reason i wouldn't put a bullet in your head and steal all your money is because they believe there is a God out there watching.
So who is the real civilized man: the man who needs the fear of God to act right, or one that acts right even with the conviction that there is no God or afterlife?
Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by mrbyron(m): 4:37pm On May 27, 2013
just before this thread is fully derailed, I think the building collapsed because it could not withstand all the ASSets bouncing vigorously in it.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by logica(m): 4:38pm On May 27, 2013
Loud music. Most likely culprit. Constant loud music can do wonders; especially when rain has soaked into the walls of the house.
Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by critique101(f): 4:40pm On May 27, 2013
You People(pagan9ja n obo_man) hav no respect for God. The building collapse was a warning. Next time, ppl may not b this lucky! Imagine, Jesus n stripper. Ir u try this sh*it with Mohammad,heads will roll. After u wonder why God didn't answer your prayers

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 27, 2013
Wow! I know that building, never knew there was a strip club there.
Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by armadeo(m): 4:48pm On May 27, 2013
Ocean blue fond memories. Anyway that place is way too old and the music musta disrupted the structure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Police Brutality, Gives Stern Warning / Police Arrest 50-Year-Old Woman For Killing Co-Wife In Bauchi (Photos) / Reverend Sister Arrested With 15 Kidnapped Children In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.