Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,049 members, 7,814,601 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

What Is The Most Boring Movie You'd Ever Seen? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Is The Most Boring Movie You'd Ever Seen? (2383 Views)

Which Is The Most Boring Horror Movie You Have Ever Seen? / The Most Boring Tv Station You Have Watched / Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Most Boring Movie You'd Ever Seen? by ATMC(f): 11:09am On May 27, 2013
D list goes on for me...on top of d list is one movie titled tonnie fishbrain...dt movie is 'wash'. Then on the foreign scene is pitchperfect, hero by jet li, mother india, sweet spy and the list goes on. What's yours?
Re: What Is The Most Boring Movie You'd Ever Seen? by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 27, 2013
Batman: The dark knight rises
Re: What Is The Most Boring Movie You'd Ever Seen? by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 27, 2013
Twilight! Boring, boring and fake movie. . And that Bella (Christine Stewart) girl is a flop!
Re: What Is The Most Boring Movie You'd Ever Seen? by ATMC(f): 4:54pm On May 28, 2013
^i think twilight is better of as a novel and its fancied by thriller lovers...does it mean you don't fancy thriller? Lol @ an actress being a flop...i think she's just interpreting d role lol but come to think of it, all
Re: What Is The Most Boring Movie You'd Ever Seen? by ATMC(f): 4:55pm On May 28, 2013
^i think twilight is better of as a novel and its fancied by thriller lovers...does it mean you don't fancy thriller? Lol @ an actress being a flop...i think she's just interpreting d role lol but come to think of it, all movies are fake...make believe
Re: What Is The Most Boring Movie You'd Ever Seen? by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 28, 2013
African Movies generally.
Re: What Is The Most Boring Movie You'd Ever Seen? by ITbomb(m): 5:07pm On May 28, 2013
Skyfall
The only tin good about it is that it is a Bond film.
I bet if it was done by another actor , nobody would have heard of it
Re: What Is The Most Boring Movie You'd Ever Seen? by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 28, 2013
ATMC: ^i think twilight is better of as a novel and its fancied by thriller lovers...does it mean you don't fancy thriller? Lol @ an actress being a flop...i think she's just interpreting d role lol but come to think of it, all

Nah.. she's always like that..
Re: What Is The Most Boring Movie You'd Ever Seen? by sholay2011(m): 7:04pm On May 28, 2013
Moneyball! Damn! That film ehn...and na oscar best picture nominee oh.
Re: What Is The Most Boring Movie You'd Ever Seen? by ATMC(f): 8:48pm On May 28, 2013
Br3nd4:

Nah.. she's always like that..
sholay2011: Moneyball! Damn! That film ehn...and na oscar best picture nominee oh.
lol
Re: What Is The Most Boring Movie You'd Ever Seen? by Kirinwa: 1:15am On May 29, 2013
The life of Pi
Re: What Is The Most Boring Movie You'd Ever Seen? by ATMC(f): 8:18am On May 29, 2013
sexkillz: African Movies generally.
...you just exaggerated, have you seen all african movies?
Re: What Is The Most Boring Movie You'd Ever Seen? by Nobody: 8:27am On May 29, 2013
Kirinwa: The life of Pi

Ure kidding right?
Re: What Is The Most Boring Movie You'd Ever Seen? by Kaycee7(m): 3:10pm On May 29, 2013
@ Op. You have a long way to go b4 u'll be able to review movies. How can u say Hero and Pitch Perfect are boring. Guy take time ooo.
Re: What Is The Most Boring Movie You'd Ever Seen? by nastydamus(m): 4:08pm On May 29, 2013
'Drive'. I kept hoping it would pick up till it ended. shocked
Re: What Is The Most Boring Movie You'd Ever Seen? by ATMC(f): 4:18pm On May 29, 2013
Kaycee7: @ Op. You have a long way to go b4 u'll be able to review movies. How can u say Hero and Pitch Perfect are boring. Guy take time ooo.
grin one man's meat is another's poison. My friend kept telling me about pitch perfect but then after seeing it i was bored the more...the only good thing about the movie is the current songs they were singing but for dt the movie is boooring!
Re: What Is The Most Boring Movie You'd Ever Seen? by ATMC(f): 4:26pm On May 29, 2013
@kaycee7 what movie has bored you so far? And btw i'm a female o o
Re: What Is The Most Boring Movie You'd Ever Seen? by Kirinwa: 6:40pm On May 29, 2013
Br3nd4:
Ure kidding right?
No am not.I deleted it self from my phone.I don't have the stomach for such crap.Life of Pi ko,life Jeg ni.I choose my films.I'll recommend some to you.Watch Gladiator,The last stand,We were soldiers,Face off,Don,The last Don,24,Prison break etc.
Re: What Is The Most Boring Movie You'd Ever Seen? by Kaycee7(m): 6:49pm On May 29, 2013
Kirinwa: No am not.I deleted it self from my phone.I don't have the stomach for such crap.Life of Pi ko,life Jeg ni.I choose my films.I'll recommend some to you.Watch Gladiator,The last stand,We were soldiers,Face off,Don,The last Don,24,Prison break etc.
I see U're more into the action genre. You should try and watch dramas sumtyms. They are the films that usually have the most impact.
Re: What Is The Most Boring Movie You'd Ever Seen? by Kaycee7(m): 7:13pm On May 29, 2013
My most boring film was one nollywood film ( didn't know the name ). It was so boring I kept nodding off and my girlfriend kept shaking me.
Re: What Is The Most Boring Movie You'd Ever Seen? by GJames(m): 8:06pm On May 29, 2013
twilight, silver linnings playbook, the artist, argo, the king's speech, hugo, infact almost all Oscar nominated movies
Re: What Is The Most Boring Movie You'd Ever Seen? by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 29, 2013
G.James:
twilight, silver linnings playbook, the artist, argo, the king's speech, hugo, infact almost all Oscar nominated movies

shooting you will be too easy
WTF?
Re: What Is The Most Boring Movie You'd Ever Seen? by sholay2011(m): 8:38pm On May 29, 2013
G.James:
Did you just mention my 'Silver linings playbook'? I f**ing love dat movie! Mixture of comedy and sensible drama. Check out the authentic acting...especially my darling-Jennifer Lawrence (she won best actress oscar for this at age 22). Please, sit down again, close the doors and ensure your laptop is charged, then open not your eyes alone but also your ears grin, try to get those words as they slither through the mouth of the characters even if they talk too fast cheesy...lol...just pulling ya legs but I love that film!

To each his own. wink

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Boring Movie You'd Ever Seen? by ATMC(f): 8:59pm On May 29, 2013
G.James:
#shocked# you're kidding! Lol @all oscar's nominated movies
Re: What Is The Most Boring Movie You'd Ever Seen? by ATMC(f): 9:05pm On May 29, 2013
Kirinwa: No am not.I deleted it self from my phone.I don't have the stomach for such crap.Life of Pi ko,life Jeg ni.I choose my films.I'll recommend some to you.Watch Gladiator,The last stand,We were soldiers,Face off,Don,The last Don,24,Prison break etc.
so any movie dt doesn't tow d storyline of d afore mentioned movies bores you #giggles#it stills bores down to one man's meat being another's...
Re: What Is The Most Boring Movie You'd Ever Seen? by Kirinwa: 11:03pm On May 29, 2013
ATMC: so any movie dt doesn't tow d storyline of d afore mentioned movies bores you #giggles#it stills bores down to one man's meat being another's...
No dear.I also love other films.In romance,I give you Coming to America,A walk to remember,Fireproof,love and basketball,Fighting temptation,The lucky one etc.It all boils down to perception and the cast..Have you watched 3 idiots?Due to high recommendation,I'll check it out.
Re: What Is The Most Boring Movie You'd Ever Seen? by omar22(m): 11:58pm On May 29, 2013
12 Monkeys by Bruce Willis
Re: What Is The Most Boring Movie You'd Ever Seen? by GJames(m): 12:14am On May 30, 2013
sholay2011:
Did you just mention my 'Silver linings playbook'? I f**ing love dat movie! Mixture of comedy and sensible drama. Check out the authentic acting...especially my darling-Jennifer Lawrence (she won best actress oscar for this at age 22). Please, sit down again, close the doors and ensure your laptop is charged, then open not your eyes alone but also your ears grin, try to get those words as they slither through the mouth of the characters even if they talk too fast cheesy...lol...just pulling ya legs but I love that film!

To each his own. wink
Seriously, i didn't knw SLP was suppose 2 make me laugh. It made me sad instead by ending so stupidly( ie ending when i was about to start watching)
Re: What Is The Most Boring Movie You'd Ever Seen? by GJames(m): 12:23am On May 30, 2013
ATMC: #shocked# you're kidding! Lol @all oscar's nominated movies
Not kidding at all, and i said most not all. Loved some eg Titanic, LOTR, Django, Harry Potter, Pulp fiction.
Re: What Is The Most Boring Movie You'd Ever Seen? by GJames(m): 12:29am On May 30, 2013
joeydozzy:

shooting you will be too easy
WTF?
I'm sorry for mentioning your favourite movie. Please don't shoot me infact i love all of them.
Re: What Is The Most Boring Movie You'd Ever Seen? by Nobody: 12:31am On May 30, 2013
G.James:

I'm sorry for mentioning your favourite movie. Please don't shoot me infact i love all of them.

that's better
P.S: I don't have a favorite movie;:
Re: What Is The Most Boring Movie You'd Ever Seen? by prof800(m): 3:15am On May 30, 2013
G.James:

talking about boring, none of the above can be termed as 'boring', depending on the way you look at it.
If you don't get the message in a movie that don't make it boring, its you who didn't get it.
But again, if a movie doesn't amuse you then that makes it 'boring'.
For example, the first time i watched 'doubt' by meryl streep, it was so boring. But the second time i could not leave my seat.

And about oscars,...everybody knows that the academy is notorious for rewarding boring movies.

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / ‘ORISA MIMO’ Set To Address Psychological Problems —Oreofe Williams / Download Miss Flawless - Latest 2015 Nigerian Nollywood Drama Movie (english F

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.