Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,801 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

What Career Would You Choose Next Time? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Career Would You Choose Next Time? (2111 Views)

Which Career Would You Like To Have / What Career Jobs Can One Get As A Science Laboratory Tech Graduate (SSLT & ISLT) / What Career Track Are You On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Career Would You Choose Next Time? by funty(f): 9:18pm On May 16, 2006
if you are to come back to live after you die, and lets say you are asked what career you would  like to do, what will you say?
Re: What Career Would You Choose Next Time? by hotangel2(f): 9:22pm On May 16, 2006
hmmm, i dunno.
Re: What Career Would You Choose Next Time? by hotangel2(f): 9:23pm On May 16, 2006
Okay wait, if im to come with a better equpied brain ( embarassed ), i might choose to be a surgeon. Like those in grey's anatomy.
Re: What Career Would You Choose Next Time? by LoverBwoy(m): 11:01pm On May 16, 2006
a nigerian F1 driver grin
Re: What Career Would You Choose Next Time? by Seun(m): 11:47pm On May 16, 2006
If your current career is not what you really want to do, you can just change it, right? You don't have to come back in another life to switch careers. Careers are not set in stone!

So what would I rather be doing? Apart from not having a boss in my life, my greatest desire is the freedom to research and implement clever ideas that make the world a better place and enrich my bank account! I am very close to having that. So in a different life, all I'll do is get into my current career - entrepreneurship - earlier.
Re: What Career Would You Choose Next Time? by diyobdw(f): 7:20am On May 17, 2006
Yeah Seun wink,
a change of career is has as easy as a change in the supermart you shop at .You don't need a new life.
So i like to answer with that in mind.
I might choose to change my career to be TV Host,an Actress, event manager or go into clothline business grin
Re: What Career Would You Choose Next Time? by funty(f): 8:15am On May 17, 2006
LoverBwoy:

a nigerian F1 driver grin
i like that wink.(u're funny)
Re: What Career Would You Choose Next Time? by LoverBwoy(m): 3:29pm On May 17, 2006
diyobdw:

Yeah Seun wink,
a change of career is has as easy as a change in the supermart you shop at .You don't need a new life.
So i like to answer with that in mind.
I might choose to change my career to be TV Host,an Actress, event manager or go into clothline business grin

Yes o, i will just keep driving from Ilorin to abuja and keep a record of my lap times- Then apply for a F1 car next season grin
Re: What Career Would You Choose Next Time? by daewoo2010: 1:00pm On Mar 18, 2010
Wld luv to hav focused more on wat I luv doin,build my passion extensively and I wouldn't ditch music class or arts class or arabic class,or sports.
Re: What Career Would You Choose Next Time? by jahrule: 7:19pm On Mar 18, 2010
politician joking.
grin grin grin
Re: What Career Would You Choose Next Time? by jahrule: 7:20pm On Mar 18, 2010
politician joking.
i will like to be a footballer.
Re: What Career Would You Choose Next Time? by iice(f): 5:56pm On Mar 25, 2010
Caped crusader grin
Something to do with flying. . .space. . .galaxies. . .or deep down in water grin
Re: What Career Would You Choose Next Time? by AjanleKoko: 10:55pm On Mar 28, 2010
Same thing I am doing right now.
I have had a plethora of experiences within the ICT industry, and this is the only industry in which I want to work. In fact, I feel privileged to be a part of this age.
Re: What Career Would You Choose Next Time? by lekside44(m): 2:46pm On Mar 30, 2010
in fact i will like to come back next time. do not know what the next generation of softwares/ computer will be. i like ipad. it is my ideal of a computer. i have opened a thread on it under computer/ it. all is cordially invited for contributions
Re: What Career Would You Choose Next Time? by Wallie(m): 9:56pm On Apr 08, 2010
In my next life, I want to be a race car driver but with my current engineering, business, and legal knowledge. Everything I do now is just a means to get me to my "end", which is racing.

My parents will have a heart attack hearing me say this:-)

(1) (Reply)

Storekeepers, Lets Meet Here. / How To Study Abroad Via Vantage Migration / How To Ace Telephone Interview And Assessment Center During Job Interview In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.