Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,331 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

The Ten Dangerous Mistakes Guys Make With Beautiful Women - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Ten Dangerous Mistakes Guys Make With Beautiful Women (1354 Views)

Six Most Dangerous Mistakes You Probably Make With Woman: And Wat To Do / 10 Most Dangerous Mistake Women Make With Men / Meet Lots Of Beautiful Women - Attend This Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Ten Dangerous Mistakes Guys Make With Beautiful Women by datemax: 2:56pm On Apr 28, 2008
Ten Most Dangerous Mistakes You Make
With Women- and what to do about it
Here Are The Top Ten Reasons Why Men Fail With Women-And How To Make Sure YOU Avoid Every One Of These Deadly Common Mistakes,

MISTAKE #1: Being
Too Much Of A "Nice Guy".

Have you ever noticed that the really attractive women never seem to be attracted to "nice" guys?
Of course you have. I'm sure you've had attractive female friends that always seemed to date "jerks", but for some reason they were never romantically interested in YOU. What's going on here? It's actually very simple, Women don't base their choices of men on how "nice" a guy is. They choose the men they do because they feel a powerful GUT LEVEL ATTRACTION for them. And guess what? Being nice doesn't make a woman FEEL that powerful ATTRACTION. And being NICE doesn't make a woman CHOOSE you. I realize that this doesn't make a lot of logical sense, and it's hard to ACCEPT, but GET OVER IT. Until you accept this FACT and begin to act on it, you'll NEVER have the success with women that you want.

MISTAKE #2: Trying To
"Convince Her To Like You".

What do most guys do when they meet a woman that they REALLY like, but she's just not interested?
Right! They try to "convince" the woman to feel differently.
Well, I have news for you, YOU WILL NEVER CHANGE HOW A WOMAN "FEELS" WHEN IT COMES TO ATTRACTION!
Never, ever, EVER. You cannot CONVINCE a woman to feel differently about you with "logic and reasoning". Think about it. If a woman doesn't "feel it" for you, how in the world do you expect to change that FEELING by being "reasonable" with her? But we all do it. When a woman just isn't interested, we beg, plead, chase, and do our best to change her mind.
Bad idea. One that will never work.

MISTAKE #3: Looking To Her
For Approval Or Permission.

In our desire to please women (which we mistakenly think will make them like us), us guys are always doing things to get a woman's "approval" or "permission".
Another HORRIBLE idea. Women are NEVER attracted to the types of men who kiss up to them, EVER. Don't get me wrong here. You don't have to treat women BADLY for them to like you. But if you think that treating a woman well means "always getting her approval and permission for things", think again. You will never succeed by looking for approval. Women actually get ANNOYED at men who seek their approval.
Doubt me? Just ask any attractive woman if Wussy guys who chase her around and want her
approval annoy her

MISTAKE #4: Trying To "Buy" Her Affection With Food And Gifts.

How many times have you taken a woman out to a nice dinner, bought her gifts and flowers, and had her REJECT you for someone who didn't treat her even HALF as well as you did?
If you're like me, then you've had it happen a LOT. Well guess what? It's only NATURAL when this happens, That's right, I said NATURAL. When you do these things, you send a clear message:
"I don't think you'll like me for who I am, so I'm going to try to buy your attention and affection".
Your good intentions usually come across to women as over-compensation for insecurity, and weak attempts at manipulation. That's right, I said that women see this as MANIPULATION

MISTAKE #5: Sharing
"How You Feel" Too Early In
The Relationship With Her .

Another huge and unfortunate mistake that most men make with women is sharing how they "feel" too early on.
Attractive women are rare.
And they get a LOT of attention from men.
Most men don't realize this, but attractive women are being approached in one way or another ALL THE TIME
An attractive woman is often approached several times a DAY by men who are interested. This translate into dozens of times per week, and often HUNDREDS of times per month.
And guess what?
They have EXPERIENCE.
They know what to expect.
And one thing that turns an attractive women off and sends her running away faster than just about anything is a guy who starts saying "You know, I really, REALLY like you" after one or two dates.
This signals to the woman that you're just like all the other guys who fall for her too fast, and can't control themselves.
Don't do it. Lean back. Relax.
There's a much better way,

if u want the concluding part of these article, you can request for it. send an email to dating4men@yahoo.com

There is actually a way to make a woman feel the emotion of
ATTRACTION for you, just by the way you communicate with her.

log on to: www.datemax..com
www.date4guys..com
Re: The Ten Dangerous Mistakes Guys Make With Beautiful Women by princeonx: 1:28am On May 03, 2008
undecided
Re: The Ten Dangerous Mistakes Guys Make With Beautiful Women by Nobody: 8:26am On May 03, 2008
Well, I guessed after the long essay, there'd be an advert lurking at the end. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Big Boot Lady Only / Good to be here / Ilorin Hook Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.