Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,067 members, 7,956,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:40 AM

How Many Rules Have You Broken Dis Year? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Many Rules Have You Broken Dis Year? (633 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleiman Has Released Wat He Believed Wud Hapen Dis Year / The Mark Of The Beast. Have You Broken The Code? / Who Really Rules The World, Jehovah God or Satan?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Many Rules Have You Broken Dis Year? by daviscoal(m): 9:05pm On May 27, 2013
I was medidating on the word of God wen the question came to my mind.It was actually my first time of reading the bible when i'm not inside the church this year. As i opened my bible to Exodus 20 : 1-17, I saw the Ten commandments which are:
1. Do not worship any other gods besides me
2. Do not make idols of any kind;you must not bow down to them or worship them
3. Do not misuse the name of the lord ur God
4. observe the sabbath day and keep it holy
5. Honour ur father and mother
6. Do not murder
7. Do not commit adultery
8. Do not steal
9. Do not testify falsey against ur neighbor
10. Do not covet ur neighbor's property
Reading through all these,i fond out that i have broken a lot of rules this year and i av been praying to God for forgiveness since morning.I will like you to read d 10 commandments above,confess openly d ones u'v broken and ask God to 4give u. Mine are 3,4,8 and 9. May God 4give me.

Turn from ur sins for the day of judgement is near.
Re: How Many Rules Have You Broken Dis Year? by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 27, 2013
NUMBER 4.
Re: How Many Rules Have You Broken Dis Year? by daviscoal(m): 9:16pm On May 28, 2013
i guess many people av committed so much sins that they are afraid and/or ashame 2 confess it openly. Anyway God searchet d heart of everyman. May he in is mercy 4give us all. And the people shall say Amen

(1) (Reply)

About Believers Board / What Will Be Your Excuse / One Man One Wife Is A Sin Against God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.