Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

CNN - Shocking News, come Find out wat a father has been doing. You Will Be So Moved - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CNN - Shocking News, come Find out wat a father has been doing. You Will Be So Moved (1478 Views)

Shocking News! A Dead Person Found At Badagry Beach With Tattoo On His Left Side / Shocking News! Chioma Chukwura Kidnapped & Killed After Abductors Collected N2m / Shocking News: 72yrs Old Nigerian Old Woman Raped To Death In Abia State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CNN - Shocking News, come Find out wat a father has been doing. You Will Be So Moved by EFOSAVAL(f): 5:32pm On Apr 28, 2008
i didnt no where else to go
i think there should be a crime segment  undecided
or is it me that just didnt get it?

a man on CNN today was said to have
made a shocking confession
he had been sleeping with his daughter
seen 1984 till date,has had 7 kids from her
one has died but thats not all

the girl was 11years when he started sleeping with her
she was like 20 when he locked her up in a-basement under the
house he was living. and for 24 years has caried out this
activity.he rapes her at will.the girl now 44-45
has not set her eyes on sun or out side the
bassment where her father locked her upfor all these years
people around just thought the girl went missing
even the father was among the search process  cry

people what do u think?
as for me i feel so bad and
sorry for the lady who has been wasted
by her own father     cry cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Man Butchet Wife Over Unfaithfulness (pics) / UNIPORT Students Protest The Killing Of Their Colleagues In Aluu / Two Men Caught With Human Head In Olufana Village In Ibadan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.