Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

All The Joint From My Neck To Toes Makes A Cracky Sound - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / All The Joint From My Neck To Toes Makes A Cracky Sound (785 Views)

Rats Chewed Her Toes... Is There Cause For Alarm? / GUY With Extremely Long Neck To Undergo Surgery (PHOTO) / Little Growths Around My Neck. Pls Help! (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All The Joint From My Neck To Toes Makes A Cracky Sound by genius123(m): 11:02pm On May 27, 2013
Hi, docs in d house i have being experiencing some cracky sound at d joint from my neck to toes for d past 3months, and i hv been to d hospital of recent and was told it is nothing, but i am so disturbed abt it. What can i do?
Re: All The Joint From My Neck To Toes Makes A Cracky Sound by Dygeasy(m): 11:24pm On May 27, 2013
You've been to a hospital and the doctors told you its nothing. There you go niggur buh you want nairalanders to tell you something right?

Fine I will... *whispers* "you're going to break soon"

"Come back, like an 'unbreakable' plate"
Re: All The Joint From My Neck To Toes Makes A Cracky Sound by fuckluv(f): 12:40am On May 28, 2013
Eeyah. Maybe u eat crackers biscuit a lot cheesy
Re: All The Joint From My Neck To Toes Makes A Cracky Sound by Spiff20(m): 12:32pm On May 29, 2013
Ar u damn skinny?
Re: All The Joint From My Neck To Toes Makes A Cracky Sound by diiwanna(m): 8:01am On May 31, 2013
Its probably nothing, air bubbles make those sounds in our joints we hear whenever we flex them forcfully. U'r probably just full of air. There shud be no worries

(1) (Reply)

Workouts And Its Effect On The Male Organ / 60kg To 56kg: Pls Help!!! / Stay Healthy-The Health Benefits Of Brown Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.