Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,159 members, 7,838,958 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Water And Oil Pump In Nigeria - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Water And Oil Pump In Nigeria (1085 Views)

Advice, am starting a pure water and bottle water business / Sachet Water And Dispenser Water System / Pure Water Sealing Machine And Ultra Violet Pump For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Water And Oil Pump In Nigeria by wilxz(m): 11:37pm On May 27, 2013
There are lots of pump types available, but which one is right for you? Understanding which pump type is right for your application is critical to reduce costs and increase the life of your pump and system. We've worked with leading pump experts to put together a comprehensive guide to the most popular pump types. Whether its for home or industrial use.
Why don't you give me a call or send me an e-mail for the right guild on the perfect and cost effective pump for your need.
All Appliance and Equipment comes with a 1yr warranty service.
Call me on 08171328121 or 08030603986
E-mail: felikingnigeria@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Turkish Clothing / We Deal In Export Of Bitter Kola / Beautiful , 2014 Design Male And Female Wears At Affordable Prices!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.