Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

My Huawei Modern Is Blocked.. Pls Help Me - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My Huawei Modern Is Blocked.. Pls Help Me (1229 Views)

Get Free Secure Proxy to Change Blocked and Flagged IP to US, UK Russia & others / I Want To Unlock My HUAWEI E173 Modem / Help! My Glo Sim Refuses To Connect On My Huawei E156g Mtn Fastlink Modem! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Huawei Modern Is Blocked.. Pls Help Me by smiling(m): 11:50pm On May 27, 2013
i was trying to unlock it, until someone tried it and used up the 10 trails.. now its blocked.. any way out? thanks
Re: My Huawei Modern Is Blocked.. Pls Help Me by Nobody: 7:45am On May 28, 2013
Yes... There is a way out. BUY ANOTHER ONE
Re: My Huawei Modern Is Blocked.. Pls Help Me by Youngzedd(m): 8:40am On May 28, 2013
exxell: Yes... There is a way out. BUY ANOTHER ONE
grin

What is the version @OP?
Re: My Huawei Modern Is Blocked.. Pls Help Me by smiling(m): 10:50am On May 28, 2013
Youngzedd: grin

What is the version @OP?
model E173u-2 and imei; 867749012404053. s/no.. ADABYA9280809978.. THATS ALL I CAN SEE WRITTEN ON IT.. TNX
Re: My Huawei Modern Is Blocked.. Pls Help Me by ZEALMAN(m): 10:18pm On May 31, 2013
U don't have to buy another!!! Just flash d modem then install d firmware again
Re: My Huawei Modern Is Blocked.. Pls Help Me by paulabdeel(m): 6:30am On Jun 01, 2013
Go to www.4shared.com and download Huawei.modem unlocker 5.7.7. Then go tp www.myusbmodem.com Download the software first. The link at the site will direct hou to the newest version which is not what you need. Just follow the laid out ptocedures.
Re: My Huawei Modern Is Blocked.. Pls Help Me by 3RNEST(m): 1:48pm On Jun 02, 2013
paulabdeel: Go to www.4shared.com and download Huawei.modem unlocker 5.7.7. Then go tp www.myusbmodem.com Download the software first. The link at the site will direct hou to the newest version which is not what you need. Just follow the laid out ptocedures.
can u post the download link here, i mean the new huawei modem unlocker.

(1) (Reply)

How To Clean Your Keyboardtechington / Disable Windows 10 Automatic Updates Easily.(download Here) / How To Remotely Access And Operate Another Computer Anywhere With Your PC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.