Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

U.S VISA---How To Increase Your Chances Of Getting A U.S Visitation Visa... - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / U.S VISA---How To Increase Your Chances Of Getting A U.S Visitation Visa... (2549 Views)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / Uk Visa. How To Track Ur Application On Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

U.S VISA---How To Increase Your Chances Of Getting A U.S Visitation Visa... by Nobody: 3:00am On May 28, 2013
From my experience...one is most likely to be given a visitation visa if one is invited by someone in the United State's

military. Because the invitation later would include the official command's letter head which would go a long way for

the filing and interview process. The U.S military personals are highly respected and generally viewed as outstanding

individuals...so often at times visas are granted to people who do not qualify out of respect for the services member.

But the visitation has to be for a specific event: wedding, death of a close family member, or something along the line

of a momentous life changing situation or event. Going through this route will almost guarantee you a visa...unless you

been denied before then i cant say anything for that one. So Chalay if you know anyone in the U.S

military...giving them a call sounds good right about now...
Re: U.S VISA---How To Increase Your Chances Of Getting A U.S Visitation Visa... by roadmap2money(m): 8:46pm On Jun 06, 2013
What document are required by the invitee? A friend from USA is inviting my friend here in Nigeria to come over...he sent invitation letter and statement of account and national I'd card....is that all that is needed?
Re: U.S VISA---How To Increase Your Chances Of Getting A U.S Visitation Visa... by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 06, 2013
^^^Well it depends on what your friend is inviting him to do....wedding, funeral, etc....if hes just inviting him just for inviting sake...then it gonna be very difficult to get a visa....the immigration guys are not stupid....the big thing what exactly is he inviting him to do?
Re: U.S VISA---How To Increase Your Chances Of Getting A U.S Visitation Visa... by justwise(m): 9:27pm On Jun 06, 2013

(1)

Finland Residence Permit Experience - Urgent / The Imformation You Must Know About Tofel And How To Pass Tofel At One Sitting / Description From Ota To Victoria Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.