Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Share The Biggest Lie You Ever Told Someone - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share The Biggest Lie You Ever Told Someone (693 Views)

What Was The FIRST Lie You Told This New Year ? / Mtn Biggest Lie Of The Century!!!see Pic / Meet People You Share The Same Birthday With Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share The Biggest Lie You Ever Told Someone by Nobody: 6:55am On May 28, 2013
Lying is one character you cannot take away from humans. Some people are so GIFTED in lying that when they lie even a lie dictector cannot dictect they're lying lol. Girls seem to be champions in this. Everyone lie tho. A pastor on tv yesterday said since he became born again 15years ago he has never lied hmmm... I lie too, recently i told a girl that my parents stay abroad, she laughed very loud. I was supprised when she called me by my native name(which my parents call me at home) and told me everything about me, it was obvious she knew me from home. I was so so embarrassed. Please share your own big lie you've told Or someone has told you.

1 Like

Re: Share The Biggest Lie You Ever Told Someone by Nobody: 7:12am On May 28, 2013
That Religion is peaceful angry

1 Like

Re: Share The Biggest Lie You Ever Told Someone by MaziOmenuko: 7:14am On May 28, 2013
I love you.
Re: Share The Biggest Lie You Ever Told Someone by Nobody: 7:30am On May 28, 2013
I have never lied before in my life
Re: Share The Biggest Lie You Ever Told Someone by greedie1(f): 8:02am On May 28, 2013
rafhell: I have never lied before in my life

now this, is the biggest lie ever.
Re: Share The Biggest Lie You Ever Told Someone by Handsomeemmy(m): 8:41am On May 28, 2013
I don't love you, said it to a crush back then
Re: Share The Biggest Lie You Ever Told Someone by possibilita(m): 9:12am On May 28, 2013
i don't have a galfriend and my guys day yawn me too much to i tell them say i sleep with 5 calabar gals in one night and i went for 7rounds/D \Dgrin
Re: Share The Biggest Lie You Ever Told Someone by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 28, 2013
''I am now a good boy'' undecided tongue

(1) (Reply)

In Search Of A Money Lender / Trial Of Lebanese "Hezbollah Armorers" Commences In Abuja. Whatch Pictures / Share Your Bad Experiences With NEPA Which Can Make Cry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.